• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Time to strike back

Hitman

TMF Poster
The US has sat around and taken these attacks long enough. In 1993 when the wtc was bombed we did nothing, in 1998 when our embyessys where bombed we did nothing, now they have hit they have struck at Americas hart and we will not take it any more. They have been warned and now it is time to go kick ASS American style and make the cowards that did this pay.

Indeed...

Your sentiment is correct, but as always, it takes time to turn over all the rocks where these scum tend to hide. Not this time...not this time. There is no mercy in us, and we will not waver in the search. We owe our fallen citizens our best efforts, and they'll receive it.....chin up. It won't be long now. Q

Terrible Swift Sword

It took over 6 months to set up the start of the Gulf War, and most of the troops and equipment started off from NATO bases in Europe. We haven't the resources now that we had then. What we do have is largely in the Continental USA, or dispersed in penny-packets for "nation building" and similar feel-good tasks. Furthermore, Afghanistan is the ass end of nowhere.

Yeah, we could drop a few cruise missiles on their heads. Fat lot of good that did, the last few times we tried it.

President Bush has told us that we're in for a long war. I wish it were otherwise, but I won't be surprised if nothing much seems to be happening for the next several months. All the more reason to do a thorough job, and not stop after the job is half finished like the first Pres. Bush did with Saddam.

Our wheels grind slowly; let them also grind exceeding fine.

Strelnikov

I Agree

I think it is time to avenge those lost as well.....I have said it before and I will say it again......lets quit whinin and cryin, and do something about it! Im so sick and tired of p-whipped people crying about people lost.......I lost a friend and Im sorry for all the families who lost someone as well but we cant sit and whine and cry and expect it to change! Lets just avenge those lost and move on for Christ sake......

Your right curise missliles will destory the surface that is why we are going to send in ground troops in to deal with it. As for the economic deal war usally has a positive effect of the American economy. We will weed out the cowards that did this and we will bring swift justice to them, no not justice we will bring them to there knees.

1 small detail.

The WTC bombinh in Atlanta was dune by a wite guy. I think he was American born and raised. What where you going to do wage war against your selves...again???

The 1993 bombing which the Hitman refers to occured at the WTC in NY, also. It was a car bomb, exploded in a parking garage in (i believe) the North Tower. Their plan (and yes, bin Laden was a backer of it) was to topple the north building into the south one, wrecking them both.

The Atlanta attack you refer to occured in Olympic Park, during the '96 Olympics. Security guard Richard Jewell was originally accused (falsely) by the FBI, and the attacker is now believed to have been abortion clinic bomber Eric Rudolph, who is on the 10 most wanted list, but still on the lam.

Hope this helps!

ASUTickler

Let's not forget the USS Cole,the barracks in Saudi Arabia where we were invited to stay,and the other incidents of years past.It's long past due for some asskicking...you can see what being civil got us.

Eric Rudolph

My contacts in law enforcement are pretty much convinced that Rudolph was a tool of others, and was shot by them after the clinic bombing to make sure he stayed quiet.

If he's alive, my guess is that he's not hiding in the woods but in some large city. In his place, I would pick NYC. I speak the language and know the rules. Public transportation is good, so there's no need to attract official attention by getting a driver license or car tags. One more stranger from out of town will be completely unremarkable, and there are more people there to hide among than, say, the states of Alabama and Mississippi combined.

Strelnikov

Sorry Hitman

Hay Hitman, Im sorry. I got my dates mixed up. I guess shootintg a guy is the best way to keep him from ratting you out huh?

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back