• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Too all my fans....

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
Hey people. Sorry I haven’t posted anything in like forever but there are good reasons. Aside from the technical problems I've been having with my scanner there have been a variety of things just going wrong in my life right now.

I'm currently 25 years old and still living in my parents basement. I'm stuck in a crappy job and make little money. I've been going to school a total combined 4 and 1/2 years nonconsecutively with no degree or portfolio to show for any of it. These are just a few of the things affecting my life right now.

My main driving force in the past 2 years or so is that I have a great girl who is madly in love with me (loves tickling!) and who I hope to marry IF I can pull my life together....soon.....I've been kinda using the tickling community as an escape from my real life for a long time now and in the meanwhile things have only gotten worse around me. So for the time being and only temporarily I am going to stop fully with any tickling art of any kind. I know a lot of you are thinking "And that would be different how exactly?" with the rate at which I contribute, but all that demonstrated was how much time was ever able to be allotted for me to do that kind of art. I know this will probably be a shock to a lot of you who I am currently collaborating on projects with but its something I was in denial of for a long while and needed a wake up call. Very recently, I got one……:(……I'll still be online and will post once in a while, but minimal at best……ya know, I think the scanner busting was a blessing in disguise.

My other main reason from veering away from the fetish material is because I was recently reunited with a dear friend from High School, another artist who I had always talked to about doing an actual mainstream comic to try to get either online or published. As much as I love the fetish stuff, I need to see if I can get a for real mainstream title off the ground. The tickling stuff can only take me so far. I'll be sure to let you guys know if we get anything going. That and my own style needs some work too. I've never been happy with the way a lot of my work comes out so I'm going to be retraining myself in the meantime; back to basics. I’m going to see if I can finally drop the damn anime imagery that’s plagued my style since the late 90s.

BUT!!!....and that’s a BIG BUTT....I will not be gone permanently. I will still be keeping that request list and will continue to work on stuff here and there when I get free time. And I promise you all I will make one FUCKING HELL OF A COMEBACK BABY with a whole shitload of new art. But not until I've established a more permanent web domain for my work. Maybe by then I'll actually be able to afford a real domain name....

Too the mods here at TickleTheater; if you are short on bandwidth and/or space and need to free up some room around here, go ahead and delete my forum if you have too since I won't be contributing for some time...

....really sorry guys....specifically:

PunkyGirl: I haven’t forgotten your request Punky. I'm so sorry I've been preoccupied by other people but believe it or not it’s actually done, I just can’t scan it!

Shock: I've only sketched your prize for my Halloween guessing contest. The pic of Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas is at the top of my list.

Nessie and FootAmateur: I don't know what to tell you guys....I feel so horrible for how things turned out with your project. Bad timing on my part I guess. By the time I come back you'll probably be done with it.....I feel like such a bastard for not being able to follow through....

Dubobo: If you want you can post the story without the illustrations for the time being or just put it on the back burner and move on to another project....

Chimp and Kahoshiden:................like any of our projects really made if off the ground anyway? LOL. You two especially know how I am with projects that never get done.

HisDivineShadow: Yes yes, I havent forgotten your request for Kizna from Pilot Candidate...

Well....I guess thats it. If I forgot anyone I’m sorry. Wish me luck, I have a whole lotta work ahead of me....peace out

You know I'm always here for you, dude, any time you need anything. Don't worry about the game...we'll call on you for the sequel. :D
Here's to you finding what you're loking for :) *raises glass*

You're approaching your life's trials with forthrightness and honor, Cheshire, and I have no doubt things will turn out well for you. Please stay as active in the forum as you're able. Everyone will be interested in your artistic progress, no matter where you choose to take it.

The scanner breaking down is a blessing as you say, its the opportunity, one of the excuses you need to move on in addition to the other far more important issues in your life. You NEED to retake control of your life and expand your horizons and that means letting go of things or breaking your grip to allow more plentiful aspects of life and experience to flow in, in abundance, which they will. I sense alot of untapped potential in your Erik, and you've been squandering it away for far too long now.

Get out there. Reach for those dreams and goals. Live and thrive and be happy :). Its never too late and I'm glad you've finally decided to do what you want and need to. Do it for you and do it for her. Do it for your life and do it for your soul.

We never really did connect as friends and thats something I wish wasn't so, but because this is not goodbye, we have plenty of time to achieve that yet. :)

God bless you and your life in everything you do. :)

Kindest personal regards,

Damien Jones

Do what you gotta do, man. We all understand and hope the best for you.

For what it's worth, just remember that; at least to me; you were, are, and always will be... teh Roxxorz.

Even the best of us needs time off to get our affairs straight (Just look at me; I am supposed to mod here and yet I am gone half the time.). If you let your physical life go down the proverbial toilet then your online one will follow soon thereafter. You just take care of what you need to, we, and your section, unless a calamity hits the TT, will be waiting for yout triumphant return. We'll miss you, that is for sure, but we'd miss you more if you waited until it was too late to take care of things and then never came back. Good luck, Chesire.

I think you are making the correct decision. You just have to break free from this site and get your life back. I know how you feel, I also had my life screwed up around me, and I know its hard to forget about these kinds of things, but hey, when you fix everything, you will see it was worth it. :happy: AND, you can always use this community as something you can look forward to being a real big part of again, because you are ALWAYS welcome here. Hope you can get your life back soon enough, and Good Luck. ;)

From just another fan who you never really knew,

David Saiban :cool:

First things first, Cheshire....the rest will take care of themselves....

Some "cats" Burn Trhough All Their Proverbial Nine Lives Without A Clue. Your Drive, Talent And Intelligence Are Certainly The Exception To That Scenario. Hey, "life Happens" . Be Like Elvis And Tcb But Please Leave Out His Doa Act. Best Wishes On Taking Care Of Things. You Know We Will Be Here Waiting For Your Much Anticipated Return.( Like We Got Somethin' Better To Do!!!)

I too wish you good luck, Ceshire Cat, and I hope that you will succeed in picking up your life again. I think I understand exactly how you feel. After the "blast-off" as I had here last week (all that artwork in such a short time) I feel the need to throttle down a bit, as my whole life would be consumed by my tickle artwork. I want to do some other things too besides making tickling drawings. It's not good for the mind to focus on one thing for too long, certainly not if that something is a refuge from reality.

So take your time to sort things out, and you will return all the better!

To one of the many talents on the forum...good luck, best wishes, and hoping your return is a happy one. All the best man...and if you can't be good, least be good at it...;-)

I'll miss my favorite artist but like you said you need the time to get things working. Can't wait to see you back and I understand how you feel. I'll be cheering for you.

good luck in your endeavours, you crazy cat-suit wearin' person you. i am sorry that we never got to do aything together artistically (pfft, your loss, muwuhahahaaaa....) as i am sure your talent and my ability to exploit people with talent would have made a great team. your art has indeed been a succour for many of us in the community during these dark times (usually between 10 pm and 3 am). i know whatever you do, you will succeed because you have love on your side (holy jesus in a pita, did those words just come out of my hands? its time for a scrub with cynical soap!!!). we shall all wait in anticipation of your comeback... yeh, just wait here.... any minute now...

om mane padme hum, mi amigo.

AussieMonkey said:
good luck in your endeavours, you crazy cat-suit wearin' person you. i am sorry that we never got to do aything together artistically (pfft, your loss, muwuhahahaaaa....)

........I'm......going.......to........scream.......MONKEY!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I HOPE YOU CHECK UP ON THIS THREAD AGAIN! I have been trying to get ahold of you forever! All I ever needed from you was a physical description of the Aussie Monkey character and I would have illustrated that "Date with Miko" story you did over a year ago!!! I TOLD YOU THAT LIKE 5 @#$%! TIMES!!! (starts rubbing his temples and chanting a mantra.....om mani padme h-......you bastard you beat me to it! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!) Okay....I'm good....But like I said, currently its not really something thats a priority, but if you don't feel comfortable posting your E-Mail address, here's mine, MAIL ME:

[email protected]

Last edited:
Yeah although i am a fan of your work, its important that you take care of things. Take it easy buddy and good luck.

As some have said already, some things are more important than doing art these days, and many people have been in that situation before. I'm sure you're intelligent enough to get things in order in your life, and I'm also sure you have a lot going for you. I mean, a mainstream comic definitely sounds big!

Of course, big comebacks are not new in the community. You have done it before, and Tomato Dragon came back after going by previous aliases too and a new style of art. So I'm definitely looking forward to your return: No matter how long it may be. You've done so much original art. Hell, that "Tales of the Bizzare" tribute you did for me is still fresh in my memory because it was so creative! You've been around for so long and people have admired your contributions over the years.

See you on the flipside, dude...

Good luck. Hope you work everything out and hope to see you later. :)

No fckn way... I'm losing one of my favorite artists :O
Well I hope you're getting your life back in order soon and I wish that everything goes good. Hope you'll come back at some point. Going to miss ya, pal... or should I say King ;)

Well no worries Cat, we all have our problem. I've been pretty much dead (online) the past couple of months myself. Just focus on what's needed and just let it ride my friend.

i just read the first post in this thread and im so sorry for you CC :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: . We've all had our problems and have had times in our lives where we just feel like giving up, i know i have. So i wish you the best damn luck i possibly can and hope that you will be able to accomplish your goals. you're one of my favorite artists and of course im sad to hear that you're temparily leaving but i understand that you have some important things to work out. i hope you will succeed in everything you're working towards and will rejoice the day that you rejoin us.

noneya said:
i just read the first post in this thread and im so sorry for you CC :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: . We've all had our problems and have had times in our lives where we just feel like giving up, i know i have. So i wish you the best damn luck i possibly can and hope that you will be able to accomplish your goals. you're one of my favorite artists and of course im sad to hear that you're temparily leaving but i understand that you have some important things to work out. i hope you will succeed in everything you're working towards and will rejoice the day that you rejoin us.

Uuuuuuuh...noneya.....this post was from last July. I've recently come back FROM this hiatus and have now resumed activity.....LOL. Check out the thread "I'm BAAAAaaaack".....

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back