• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trapped in metal

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and you'll be able to access a total of 15 uncensored angles of this scene, as well as hundreds of other publications: https://www.patreon.com/posts/trapped-in-metal-100803495

An idea I worked on quite some time ago, and that I just pulled out of the memory drawer. The contraption you see is something I created in 2019, when I was still very green with DAZ Studio. I originally designed it for use in G3F, I used it in my early renders, and since then it was stored on my hard drive and unused. At that time I still had a lot to learn, and apart from taking me a lot of time to do it, on a technical and organizational level, the whole set, within the program is a bit disastrous, but recently I got a little nostalgic and with what I know now I decided to give this old project a second chance, Of course, with certain tweaks and fixes, and implemented for G8F. What do you think?

Attachments

• Trapped in metal 1.png
    Trapped in metal 1.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 92
  • Trapped in metal 2.png
    Trapped in metal 2.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 90
  • Trapped in metal 3.png
    Trapped in metal 3.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 91
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back