• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trying to have the "TMF" experience

soulsearch89

Ever since I was 11 years old, I knew I had tickle fetish. I felt odd about it and somewhat embarassed about it. I always enjoyed tickle fights with cousins and when my balls finally did drop, things became intense. I saw a Howerd Stern episode back in 1999 on one of the late night shows. The special guest was Yaqi, a formally renown figure in the tickle space. He had this woman who was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen tied down. She had awesome form and man alive I would if I could. He began tickling her and just like that I was intense. Then in the same time period I seen these two girls on the school bus. One of them had one by the arm while tickling their armpits. Her laugh is still thought off. Maybe it explains why armpits are one of my favs.

Well anyways does anyone have any ideas on how I can pursue other experiences where I can be both a lee and a ler?

I don't want to come across as wierd or creepy. I just think this kink has a lot of potential that people are selling short.

IMO, the best way to pursue experiences is to get a girlfriend, or boyfriend, or whatever, and slowly introduce them to your kink. There are a lot of ways to enjoy a tickling kink, but probably the best way is to find somebody special and enjoy it with them. You'll likely have a lot more luck searching out a significant other to enjoy tickling with, then to look for a tickling partner.

Not sure if you have heard about Fetlife?, its basically Facebook for anything Kink. There is quite a large worldwide tickling community on there as well. Best of luck and hope you find what your looking for.

IMO, the best way to pursue experiences is to get a girlfriend, or boyfriend, or whatever, and slowly introduce them to your kink. There are a lot of ways to enjoy a tickling kink, but probably the best way is to find somebody special and enjoy it with them. You'll likely have a lot more luck searching out a significant other to enjoy tickling with, then to look for a tickling partner.
I second what this person said. Another idea is attending events irl. It might seem creepy but you 99% of the time will have better luck meeting people and actually staying in contact/finding people to connect with in person rather than online.

I second what this person said. Another idea is attending events irl. It might seem creepy but you 99% of the time will have better luck meeting people and actually staying in contact/finding people to connect with in person rather than online.
Irl?

 i
Not sure if you have heard about Fetlife?, its basically Facebook for anything Kink. There is quite a large worldwide tickling community on there as well. Best of luck and hope you find what your looking for.
I just checked it out. However, I live in a rural part of the country and buddy everyone knows everyone. I seen a few familiar faces on there. Lol Not much local (within a 100 miles) of my locale.

IRL = in real life. Like, offline / in person.
Hey thanks for that. I am a little old school. The only one I know is LOL (funny how that works when your being tickled).

BTW (make that two 3 letter abbreviations) I checked out your profile. You seem to have some experiences. If I can ask, what was your most intense experiences as a ler and a lee?

I also wrote a couple of fantasy fiction regarding the tickling kink. I found some comical inspiration in your profile. Maybe if my I can manage ADD, I could write one based on going to the UK for an intense session that we would never forget.

Last edited:
Hey thanks for that. I am a little old school. The only one I know is LOL (funny how that works when your being tickled).

BTW (make that two 3 letter abbreviations) I checked out your profile. You seem to have some experiences. If I can ask, what was your most intense experiences as a ler and a lee?

I also wrote a couple of fantasy fiction regarding the tickling kink. I found some comical inspiration in your profile. Maybe if my I can manage ADD, I could write one based on going to the UK for an intense session that we would never forget.
Most intense lee experience was being gang tickled by 5 people, but my ler experiences are usually all the same lol.

If you want to write a fanfic inspired by me, go for it! That’d be pretty fun.

Most intense lee experience was being gang tickled by 5 people, but my ler experiences are usually all the same lol.

If you want to write a fanfic inspired by me, go for it! That’d be pretty fun.
Hey @Jezebel Lee how long was you gang tickled? Did you have a safe word?

Oh yeah when I finish the story you will be the first to read it.

Last edited:
This is just a heads-up to stay well away from a site called Senior BDSM in your search for real-time play partners.
Obviously, I don't know how old you are, but this goes out to everybody here. Total scam site. I thought it sounded like a great idea for us older people to meet others, but the way they have it set up is all about the money. They make it nearly impossible to actually communicate with the others in your area they have listed.
Please, I hope this doesn't send anybody in their direction out of curiosity, because they are shite.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back