• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - Day 00 - Tanandra's Mansion.

Rilina hadn't meant the studs to be pulled back, she just meant the entire belt! But now she is left with the teasing, torturous belt, screaming for Tandy as she is dragged slowly toward the bath.

And then she feels their thick, calloused fingers begin to move more and more in to her smooth artmpits and delicate ribs, and she can;t help but squirm; her lithe body bumps up against the guards and almost falls over several times as she gets desperate for air for a moment

The guards notice that Miss Kitty isn't doing too well. It's fortunate that Tandy gave them the key to the belt.

"Isn't she gonna be mad about this?" (pointing to Rilina)
"Well look at her, man... she looks like she's about to pass out and that means no time on stage..."
"Yeah... that'd be bad." The show was the important thing, after all.

So they take the belt off, hopefully much to everyone's relief. They pick her up and half-carry her to the bath.

It isn't much of a bath, to be honest. It's just a number of low benches, and buckets of soapy water. They lay Rilina down on one of the benches, chaining her to it with a long chain that allows a fair amount of movement. "Get some rest, Miss. I think the girls on stage will be done in a bit, and they'll want to pay you a visit."

Only a few minutes pass before a particularly loud bit of applause is heard from the stage, and soon some female voices are heard from the hall outside.

"Geez, they really drove Lanya over the edge. Who would think kittens could lick like that?"
"Least it wasn't us too. Not this time anyway. Let's get her cleaned up."

Three women enter the bath. They're young and pretty, but the lack of masks and hobble chains makes it evident that they are slaves. They have that look of being resigned to their fate. One is silently weeping and giggling, while the other two are helping her in.

Then they see Rilina, and all eyes are locked on the ticklish girl wearing the mask.

"Well look at this.", one says. "Ladies, we have a guest."

Rilina plays with the chain when she is locked down, wishing to the Gods that she had her lockpicks with her.

She freezes up when she hears the girls coming in; she starts to cry out to them, to ask for their help, when she remembers the gods damned gag still in her mouth. And then, when she sees them come in and the looks on their faces, she realizes what they are going to see. A ticklish woman who /wants/ to be here, as opposed to them who are forced to be here.

She begins mmphing pleadingly at them, tugging at the chain. Rilina tries to communicate a great deal through her gag, and fails miserably. Of course, if the mask is off they may recognize her; her adventure ('adventure') began here, and not all of the staff likes her.

Give me a call when you are ready to change location.

(ooc - Apologies. This time I had things to deal with. As for the gag, maybe it was badly tied - feel free to Rilina try and talk her way out of this.)

The three slaves take care of their own first, sitting Lanya on one of the benches and letting her recover from her own ordeal. But Rilina's insistent mmphing eventually gets through.

"Well... I can see our guest demands attention.", says one of them, and approaches. She is tall and blonde, and her voice drips with sarcasm.

"Welcome to the Dragon's Way, Miss... Kitty, is it? I am Martina, and here we have Lanya and Julia. We've just had the *cough* pleasure of being on stage, just like you will be." From Lanya's bedeviled look, being on stage was no treat.

"Of course, from your mask we know that you came here by choice. Maybe you and your wealthy friends like playing little coochie-coochie games with each other." Her look turns sour. "We don't get to choose though, do we Julia."

Julia is darker skinned, with curly black hair. She continues. "And they don't play games here either... those scum out there are the worst tickle fiends in the city. You'll be lucky if you aren't tickled to death."

She turns to Martina. "Look at her shaking her head! She doesn't believe us, does she?" They take to teasing her.
"Maybe she's pretending to be a slave. Aw, maybe Kitty doesn't want the tickly tickly hmm?"
"Wouldn't be the first time... but we know what the mask means. Yes we do, tickly girl."

Lanya has recovered somewhat, and joins Martina and Julia in their appraisal of Rilina. She is rather pale, and smaller than the others, but has a hard look that comes from many months of tickly torment.

"Another rich bitch wanting to play slave. What do you think, girls? Should we play with her? For example... I think the guard mentioned something about a bath."
Julia puts her hands in a bucket of soapy water. Martina joins in, and soon they are wiggling soap-covered fingers in Rilina's face.

"She is a bit dirty...", Lanya says while taking a soapy scrub brush in hand, "but I think we can clean her up."

Last edited:
((*snugs* No problem, I understand :)))

Rilina manages to work her jaw out from the gag just as she is being called a rich bitch, and the fingers are wiggled in her face. She shrieks when she sees the scurb brush, and the gag falls out.

"Please! Oh gods I don't want to be here my name is Rilina I'm just a gods damned apothecary! 5 days ago I was kidnapped by a slaver who then got killed then I was kidnapped by a waitress and a fat bard who got arrested and I was kidnapped by this woman named Tandy who tortured me and brought me here..." she babbles, sobbing and tugging at her bonds.

"I just wanted to run my shop and live a normal life but there was a fight in the bar and I got caught up and now this woman is torturing me! Please, I didn't want this, I don't want to play slave or be slave!"

The three slaves have a look of amazement as Rilina tells her story.

"So you were kidnapped?" "And kidnapped again?" "And then kidnapped a third time?"

Sadly, the reaction isn't as Rilina might have hoped.

"*snicker* it's the Perils of Rilina! *snort*"
"Well sure... *laugh* people just get snatched off the street and then their kidnapper pays good money to take them to a tickling house."
Julia does a passable imitation of Rilina's sad story. "And then the Lord of Bisanthium kidnapped me because it's his turn on Tuesday! Oh, woe is me!" She breaks up in giggles.

Lanya is first to compose herself. "You must think we're just stupid slaves, rich girl."
Martina inches behind Rilina, fingers still soapy. "At least you could tell a believable story."
Julia has that tickle-hungry look in her eyes as she continues. "We might have gone easy on you, but not now."

With that they pounce, Lanya grabbing at Rilina's ankles while Martina and Julia looking to soap up her belly and underarms with their wriggling fingers.

Last edited:
Rilina thinks at first they will believe her, but then she sees the look in their eyes, and hears their snickers. "Please, I swear to the gods it's true, I'm an apothecary! The waitress' name was Luna, she used to work here!" She cries out, but then she is jumped.

"NOHOHO! Plehehehahahase!" She begs desperately, gasping and fighting at the hands that hold her; soon the tickling begins to again sap her strength and she begins to just wiggle.

It's a shame that these slaves were brought into Bisanthium just today, else they might have known Luna. Unfortunately, they just see it as more lies, and as adding insult to injury.

Julia is doing a fine job soaping up Rilina's firm belly, making frequent trips in and out of her navel. "Such a dirty rich girl... we will get you nice and clean, won't we Martina?"

Martina is doing equally well in cleaning the poor apothecaries' armpits, lightly prodding and circling, and also taking time to tease her ears and even under the chin. "Look at her smile, you can see this rich girl is used to being taken care of, can't you Lanya?"

Lanya, meanwhile, is scrubbing and scratching at Rilina's soft soles. She rakes at them with the brush, and digs in between each toe with her fingers. "Oh yes, and we will get all this dirt off... like here (brushybrushy) and here (brushybrushy) and of course in-between here. (skritchyskritch) Because important rich girls just CAN'T be dirty, oh no!"

Even with all of them tormenting Rilina, they don't merely want her to shut down under the tickle torment... oh no. They want her to howl and suffer. Being tickle toys themselves, they know just how to tease her so Rilina will squeal ever so sweetly, but not so much that she escapes within herself. As they think Rilina is some wealthy girl playing at tickle-games, letting her know the full torment that three ticklers can inflict is their goal. They're doing a fine job.

"Well now, I think we've cleaned our Miss Kitty up, so-- oopsie!" Lanya accidently on purpose pushes Rilina onto the dirty floor. Julia and Martina lead her about with tickly prods and tweaks so that by the time Rilina is back on the bench, she's even dirtier than before.

"Oh well!", says Julia, "We will just have to start all over, won't we girls?" And as they get fresh coats of soap on their hands and brushes, they full well intend to do exactly that.

You keep playing on; I expected you'd give me a call when you left the Mansion for the Dragon's Way Inn.
I'd have you meet with Phoros, eventually.

Since I missed xtxlx's post, I now have to check your previous posts and make sure they can merge consistently with Phoros's thread.

If they won't, I'll simply leave your story-line out of continuum and let you play on without meeting other characters.

(I think it's just a question of integrating what we're doing with what Kalamos and others are doing. We can meet up with Phoros, if Rilina wants other people involved. Or if she's fine with the way things are going then that's good too. In the meantime, we'll get Rilina ready for her big debut on stage.)

Rilina's life has just quite frankly sucked the past four days; she used to have a normal life but now here she finds herself, again, being tickle tortured like crazy at the hands of expert torturers who know exactly how to make her scream and beg for mercy.

And beg for mercy she does as the three of them continue to draw the laughter out of her pretty frame; of course the armpits and the feet are the worst, but the stomach isn't helping much either. She thinks she is saved when they stop, declaring her clean...

But then she feels the shove and the fingers beginning to tickle her across the dirty floor. She shrieks as she writhes and flops around, by the time she is on the bench she is sobbing; she knows what is going to come. In anger, she starts trying to punch and kick and claw her way out of their 'tender' mercies.

"GEHEHET AWAHAHAY FROHOM MEHE!" She shrieks desperately as she fights.

Lanya gets the worst of it, taking a desperate kick to the jaw. While she falls however, Martina and Julia promptly hold Rilina down.

"Well, someone doesn't like getting clean, hmm?"
"No, indeed. Too bad for her."

The anger in Lanya's eyes is piercing now. She gets back up, finds her scrub brush that she used to such good effect earlier, and advances. "Oh no, rich girl. You're getting clean whether you like it or not."

It is at this moment when salvation arrives in the form of a guard. "Enough already. Yer makin' enough noise to wake the dead.", he grunts. "Besides, they're ready for her now. And if you lot don't keep quiet you can have a turn with Mistress Meira too."

The three slaves are instantly silent - it seems they've had the pleasure of time with Mistress Meira. It could well be that Rilina has too - wasn't Meira the name of one of the three evil ladies who wanted nothing more than to tickle Rilina to death? Her special torment was to endlessly keep the poor apothecary on the edge of orgasm with teasing touches of the feather on the clitoris and perineal skin, something that Rilina endured three long days of. (ooc - at least according to Rilina's prior posting of 2/26)

But it couldn't be that Meira, could it? As two guards half-drag and half-carry poor, ticklish Rilina to the stage, it'd be a question answered soon enough.

If you are at the Dragon's Way Inn, I should split your thread off and migrate your latest posts to a new Location.

Either that, and I close your threads until fellow players are synchronised with you, or I take your game-line out of continuum, since you post more often than others.

Since I missed the part with you "zipping along to the Dragon's Way", I am assuming you are elsewhere.

((God, guys, I'm so sorry that it has taken me so long to get back in to this, I really really am. I just have had, again, bad shit happen rl, with nearly having to leave School because of lack of funds, and being forced to move quickly. I am back now, and it looks like the game is being ressurected. I am steady now, in School, and ready to go if you all will have me))

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back