• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - One Month Later - Bisanthium.

Somehow not being able to scream makes it worse. Rilina's pretty eyes are wide as she looks at Meira, and filled with hysterical laughter which bubbles in to the hand keeping her silent. She sobs, trying to say something, or get out, as you lay across her and scribble her armpit.

"Mmmhmmmph!" She manages to sob.

"Take her back to the carriage." Meira ordered, "If anyone sees us, it will be hard to explain what we're doing." She considered using the stocks outside to publicly humiliate Rilina, but decided not to unless someone spotted them.

With the men maintaining their grip on each of Rilina's arms and legs, and with a hand still covering her mouth, they carried her out of the temple. Meira followed behind them with the dog on a leash.

(Ooc: If you prefer to use the stocks, now is the time for an NPC to see them. Otherwise, they are bringing Rilina back to Magnus' camp.)

Even though she is gagged there are still noises she can make, still things she can do. She fights and squirms all the way, and as a result a pretty 17 year old girl outside notices.

"Hey...what are you doing to Rilina?"

The men froze. There was an awkward moment of silence as they waited for Meira to come up with an explanation. Fortunately for them, she did. "Rilina is a criminal in the city of Bisanthium, wanted for numerous thefts. She escaped her punishment by hiding in this village. We are mercenaries hired to bring her back..." She remembered the stocks outside the temple and a sadistic grin appeared on her face. "However, if you don't mind, we wish to borrow those stocks over there. You see, Rilina stubbornly refused to confess to her crimes, and we want to torture her until she admits to every single crime she had been accused of."

The tight handgag prevented Rilina from protesting. It only came off after the men carried her to the stocks and secured her arms above her head in iron shackles. The stocks fit snugly over her ankles, locking her in place. The men stepped back to admire the helpless girl as Meira stood at her feet. She wanted a crowd of villagers to watch. And more importantly, she wanted Rilina to beg for mercy before the show began.

Rilina is screaming in to the hand gag desperately the whole time, but she is a small woman and the hand is significantly larger than she is. She is helpless the whole way as she is tossed around and locked up, and only begins to scream for help when the hand gag is removed. A crowd begins to gather around; they often lock people in the stocks, but Rilina has never participated.

The girl, however, is quick to latch on.

"Oh cool, I was in there a month ago and they put this itching powder on my toes they said was hers. A thief? Yeah, I could have sworn she robbed me too!" The raven haired beauty opines. Rilina shouts.

"Heelp, she's crazy! Please, I'll /die/!"

"You see? Don't let Rilina's denial fool you. The list of victims she conned or stole from is longer than you can imagine." Meira was good at turning a crowd against the person she was about to torture. To succeed as a professional torturess who performed on stage, she had to master the art of convincing the audience that her victim deserved it.

To Rilina, she said, "You can confess to every one of those crimes and save yourself from this. Admit now that you were the thief who robbed and stole, thinking that the law would never catch up with you." She scribbled her index finger on Rilina's left sole in long, gentle strokes up and down the arch.

Rilina whimpers as she watches the crowd begin to turn against her, just like back in Bisanthium. Of course, she was not really a part of this community, and she was a pretty and ticklish girl...why wouldn't they turn on her.

"In fact..." The raven haire dgirl grins. "She is the one who did what they accused me of, not me! So we should put that crap on her toes."

Rilina just looks around, sobbing slightly as she squirms; she seems in shock that this happened. "Please, let me out I just want to go /home/..."

Meira dug her nails deeper into Rilina's soft sole and dragged it up and down. "By all means, bring me this itching powder she sold you." While she waited for the raven haired girl, one of Magnus' men borrowed a bucket of honey and a brush, smearing a thick coat across Rilina's other sole. This attracted the attention of the dog and it began to lick the honey.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back