• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ultimate Story Poll 3 : Number of Lers

What Number of Ticklers?

• 1 Ler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 Lers

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 3 TLers

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 4 Lers

• Infinite lers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThatPayPhoneGuy

TMF Poster
Okay so far the first to polls have results have been
F/M and Subordinate/Superior meaning a woman tickling her male boss. Let's find out how many subordinates will be doing the tickling.

What Number of Ticklers?
1 vs 1
2 vs 1
3 vs 1
4 vs 1
Infinite lers

I will go with three, and I want them to be either three biological sisters or three sorority sisters. :devil:

I'm a huge fan of gangF/F foot tickling clips or stories etc. So I went with infinite ticklers, preferably all female always!

Thank you,
LBFT

I'm a huge fan of gangF/F foot tickling clips or stories etc. So I went with infinite ticklers, preferably all female always!

Thank you,
LBFT

Well so far the polls have come up F/M Subordinate/Superior meaning a woman tickling her male boss. This would determan the number of lers. :D

I will go with 3 also, FFF/f , but they should be young temps working in an office where the office manager, an attractive older woman, has been mean to them.

I will go with 3 also, FFF/f , but they should be young temps working in an office where the office manager, an attractive older woman, has been mean to them.

100%. Yes, always makes for an awesome clip or story, when an attractive milf is being ganged foot tickled by a group of women.

LBFT

100%. Yes, always makes for an awesome clip or story, when an attractive milf is being ganged foot tickled by a group of women.

LBFT

Maybe you guys didn't see the first two polls, but the results were F/M and Subordinate tickling Superior in other words a woman or women tickling her/Thier boss.

Now if you're just talking person fantasies that's cool, but if I write a story based on these polls then it will firdt and foremost be a F/M theme.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back