• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why Tickle Fetish Is The BEST!

On top of all the amazing things you listed up above, laughter and a tickle session is a GREAT ab/core workout! Getting tight abs is the last of my concerns when being tickled, but it's a great added value bonus!

:bounce:

Thats true it is a workout

On top of all the amazing things you listed up above, laughter and a tickle session is a GREAT ab/core workout! Getting tight abs is the last of my concerns when being tickled, but it's a great added value bonus!

:bounce:

Great one! So many tickle models have said the same thing!

So you "feel the burn" after a good tickling,huh? See you don't get that with other fetishes!

(And on behalf of all the 'lers, I'm just so happy we can be of assistance with your workout! :D

:imthedj:
firstly, we've got this emoji, lol

Trying to get to sleep....and to stay positive!......my mind started wandering and I started chuckling to myself, as I came up with all the reasons WHY TICKLE FETISH IS THE BEST!

1.) Unlike what some people are saddled with, god help them, OUR thing is SANITARY!
2.) It's also LEGAL!
2.) It's already part of foreplay and flirting! It's not THAT much of a leap to make a person understand it, if introduced properly!
3.) On the other hand, some people find tickling to be bigger torture than pain. It is certifiably kinky, and "edgy", for those who scoff at it as being too vanilla. So we can sort of have it both ways!
4.) Unlike many fetishes, we have both men and women who participate! Enthusiastically!
5.) Just to stay on the women for a second: our women are COURAGEOUS. Brave! Adventurous! Some of these women travel great distances to have these experiences. Not to mention just the guts to submit to it in the first place.
(Our guys? Eh. Same as everywhere else.) (just kidding!)
5.) You have to admit we're an artistic lot! I guess every fetish has stuff like our visual artists, and writers. Or do they? We've got that entrepreneurial spirit, too! People publishing full-blown comic books, putting on radio shows, developing some app, or game.... etc
6.) We have these crazy parties and gatherings.....
7.) I don't know if tramping barefoot on a banana, or watching some guy hang upside down like a bat with a rag in his mouth is going to "catch on" and maybe "cross over" into contemporary sexual mores. But ours kinda could....and kinda has!
8.) I forgot what 8 was for but
9 number 9 number 9...) I've been pleasantly shocked how many people "get it" when I explain it. I've gotten enthusiastic "approval" from friends when I've explained it, with little lightbulbs going off in their heads. One friend of mine actually changed his Match.com screenname to "Tickle Monster"! (to which I said, "I know tickle monsters - they're friends of mine - sir, you are no tickle monster!"
10.) I wrote something like this before but our thing is the most enigmatic, mysterious part of one person touching another; it's the music of touch. That's what we're into, that's what turns us on. I don't know, for all the self-consciousness I've had sometimes about this thing, I can also be quite snobby about it! :)

What about you? What do you think makes our thing the BEST!

for all the reasons you said, especially the sanitary part. not tomention ours produces laughter which is good for stress-relief and an anti-aging thing now.(I will be young Forever!) and as a ler, I like that it takes so little effort

Don't forget, it also doesn't (have to) leave marks, which means one can cause all of that distress without leaving any evidence of the fact afterward. I suppose this is why it is a great form of torture.

Don't forget, it also doesn't (have to) leave marks, which means one can cause all of that distress without leaving any evidence of the fact afterward. I suppose this is why it is a great form of torture.

good point. great story idea too

Add-on to 2, it's legal if nobody sees the raging boner in public... lol

Except from the ropes/bondage equipment. There's lots of trashing in our kink, for obvious reasons. My wife and I have had a few mildly embarrassing moments at work or with friends, particularly in summer, when our friends or coworkers managed to correctly guess what the marks on our wrists and ankles were :blush:

Except from the ropes/bondage equipment. There's lots of trashing in our kink, for obvious reasons. My wife and I have had a few mildly embarrassing moments at work or with friends, particularly in summer, when our friends or coworkers managed to correctly guess what the marks on our wrists and ankles were :blush:

lol if you follow it up with how you need to keep each other in line I'm sure they'll understand

It would be the best if everyone on the planet was ticklish but alas..*sigh*

It would be the best if everyone on the planet was ticklish but alas..*sigh*

with the less ticklish ones sometimes they're so happy you aren't just looking to "get to business" they turn out to make the effort worthwhile. There's not much to look "down" at, friend!

It's a fun power trip whe you are the Ler and a great release when you are the Lee. It puts you in control of the submissive in a way that doesn't hurt them or mark them or really do anything bad. For me, as a man, it's fought to be vulnerable, so when I meet somebody I can trust enough it's good to know I can have that release with them and just let them go to town on me and be vulnerable in that way.

That's my thoughts on it.

:imthedj:
firstly, we've got this emoji, lol

Trying to get to sleep....and to stay positive!......my mind started wandering and I started chuckling to myself, as I came up with all the reasons WHY TICKLE FETISH IS THE BEST!

1.) Unlike what some people are saddled with, god help them, OUR thing is SANITARY!
2.) It's also LEGAL!
2.) It's already part of foreplay and flirting! It's not THAT much of a leap to make a person understand it, if introduced properly!
3.) On the other hand, some people find tickling to be bigger torture than pain. It is certifiably kinky, and "edgy", for those who scoff at it as being too vanilla. So we can sort of have it both ways!
4.) Unlike many fetishes, we have both men and women who participate! Enthusiastically!
5.) Just to stay on the women for a second: our women are COURAGEOUS. Brave! Adventurous! Some of these women travel great distances to have these experiences. Not to mention just the guts to submit to it in the first place.
(Our guys? Eh. Same as everywhere else.) (just kidding!)
5.) You have to admit we're an artistic lot! I guess every fetish has stuff like our visual artists, and writers. Or do they? We've got that entrepreneurial spirit, too! People publishing full-blown comic books, putting on radio shows, developing some app, or game.... etc
6.) We have these crazy parties and gatherings.....
7.) I don't know if tramping barefoot on a banana, or watching some guy hang upside down like a bat with a rag in his mouth is going to "catch on" and maybe "cross over" into contemporary sexual mores. But ours kinda could....and kinda has!
8.) I forgot what 8 was for but
9 number 9 number 9...) I've been pleasantly shocked how many people "get it" when I explain it. I've gotten enthusiastic "approval" from friends when I've explained it, with little lightbulbs going off in their heads. One friend of mine actually changed his Match.com screenname to "Tickle Monster"! (to which I said, "I know tickle monsters - they're friends of mine - sir, you are no tickle monster!"
10.) I wrote something like this before but our thing is the most enigmatic, mysterious part of one person touching another; it's the music of touch. That's what we're into, that's what turns us on. I don't know, for all the self-consciousness I've had sometimes about this thing, I can also be quite snobby about it! :)

Good to see that The Internet is pro-tickling!*

*You have the best username ever, btw.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back