• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wishmaster

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
(With thanks and a tip of the feathered cap to Wes Craven…)

He walked through the city, senses tuned to everyone and everything around him. What a place to grow strong, he mused. So many dreams, so much despair…so many people willing to give anything for what they wanted. That’s what’s wrong with these Humans, he thought, always looking for the quick, easy way. Maybe that’s why Man was last on the Creator’s list. First the heavens, then the Angels, and out of the fire, his kind…the Djinn. As powerful as the angels, gods in their own realm. But limited in their power in the cruelest of ways by the Creator. The Djinn were near omnipotent, but only in the granting of the wishes they provided for the puny mortals. That’s what brought him to this park. They were such easy prey. Each one, three wishes. Each wish bringing him one step closer to opening the gate between dimensions as he claimed their souls as his due. And each wish twisted and warped in it’s meaning until the poor being usually wished for death in the end. He was good at it too. Want a million dollars? Just wish for it. He’d arrange for the death of a loved-one to provide the insurance money. Want to retain your beauty forever? There were many mannequins around the world that were once human beings, forever trapped in a plastic body, never aging. He breathed the air of this realm deeply, and sat down on a park bench to await his next victim. They would come and they would ask. They always came…and they always asked.

Lisa walked briskly through the park on her way to yet another appointment. Bus full, no taxi, same shit, different day. One thing after the other. She got what she wanted alright. Success. She drove herself from the age of twelve to become something. Her parents worked themselves to the bone as she was growing up, and Lisa swore that her life would not end with raw fingers and a mound of debt. She pushed her way through high-school and college, and enjoyed a career with one of the city’s prominent law firms. If “enjoyed” is what you wanted to call it. Get up, catch the train, go to work, go to a meeting, see a client…..Damn! It never ended. Her mother pleaded with her to take some time off after college for herself, but Lisa was bound and determined to make it. Now, hurrying through the park, she wished she’d listened to her mother. What she wouldn’t give for a year to herself. She had the money, just not the time.
Her heel broke. Shit!!! Anything else? she thought. She saw a bench and plopped down into it, her briefcase at her side. She didn’t even notice the man sitting next to her until he dropped the paper he was reading and said Hello.

“Hi there,” Lisa sighed.
“Beautiful day isn’t it?” The man asked. She looked at him and something tickled the back of her mind. What is that accent? British? No, too gutteral. South African maybe? Ah, who knew with all the people in this city. His eyes drew her in. He wasn’t particularly breath-taking, what with that receding hairline and that too-thin smile, but there was something about him…something in that voice…
“You seem troubled, young lady…” he purred.
Young lady? That was about the nicest thing she’d heard all day. At thirty, she felt twice as old. Not that she looked it, just felt it. She’d had many potential suitors at her office, but never the time. She wished she did before her looks faded. She was still very pretty, and often still got proofed on the rare occasions she found time to sit in a bar for a while. Short black hair in a modern-day bob, child-like face with big brown eyes. Her body was still the same as when she was in high-school, and she’d spent a lot of money at the local gym to keep it that way. Her business skirt showed off her legs, which still held her aloft like a teenager’s.
“You don’t know the half of it, buddy,” she replied. She didn’t usually strike up conversations with strangers in the park, but there was something very easy about talking to this man. Before Lisa knew it, she’d spilled about half her life story.
“Sounds like a troubled life, my dear. Let me ask you something….”
This is where he always got them. At their weakest. After he’d indulged their self-pity and they were temporarily susceptible to just about any form of escape from the tedious thing they called Life. Lisa listened to the man intently.
“What would you do with your life if you could do anything at all right now?”
“What do you mean?” she asked.
“Humor me,” he bored his sight into her skull, “If you could do one thing differently, change anything about your sad tale, what would it be?”
“Well,” she went on, “ I guess I’d have to say I would have listened to my mother several years ago. She told me to take some time off, and now it’s too late. I wish….”
“Yes??” the Djinn leaned in.
“Oh, you’ll think it’s silly.”
“Oh, I assure you, my dear, I take wishes very seriously. It’s what keeps us going sometimes. Indulge me if you would. If I could grant you anything, what would it be. Just ask….”
“Well,” Lisa answered, “My life is way too full and serious. I wish I could just…hang around and have some laughs for a year or two.”
“Is that all?” answered the Djinn, his eyes closed to pleased slits….

“Done!”

Lisa never knew what hit her. One moment she was sitting on a park bench, the next she was surrounded by red light. When the fog in her head cleared, she realized that she was hanging by her wrists which were wrapped together by….what? It looked like some kind of tentacle or something. Whatever it was, there was another binding her ankles and pulling her legs to the floor of this demonic chamber. She was stripped of her clothing, and her skin created goosebumps, either from fear or from the chill, fell breeze that wafted through the place. The Djinn approached her.
“Are you quite comfortable, my dear?” he asked, looking over the tops of his steepled fingers. “I hope you are enjoying your…hanging around?”
“What the fuck is going on?!?!,” Lisa yelled, “Let me down right now! What are you doing to me?”
“Granting you your wish, my dear. We are in the Jewel that I call my home from time to time…and you are doing what you asked…hanging around. You see, my precious child, I am Djinn, and you have two wishes left. Be careful…you don’t get another chance after that. But as for your fist wish, it seems I have been remiss in it’s granting. You ARE hanging around as you so desired, now…let us see to those…laughs you requested.”

The Djinn walked around the back of the hanging female form and ran his fingertips down the length of both arms. Slowly, meticulously.
“WH-What are you..(giggle)..doing?” Lisa squealed.
“Granting you your first wish, my dear.”
“This isn’t what I meant!!! St-Stop it!!! Hee hee!”
“I know, pet…I get that a lot…”

The Djinn ran his fingers up and down the extended arms, sensitizing the woman’s skin. On the last stroke, he brought his fingers across the smooth flesh of her armpits and stopped.
“Noooo-oooo…” she begged.
He began to wriggle his fingers over the ticklish skin, stretched taut and helpless against his exploring digits. Over the skin, up and down the arms and back. He brought his evil fingers across the sides of her breasts and tickled her there for a few minutes before returning to the primary target of her ticklish pits. Lisa was screaming.
“NOOOOOO!!!! ST-STOP…I-ITT!!!! HEEEHEEEHEEEHAAAHAAHAAHNONO!!!! PLEEEAAAASSEEEEE???? AAAHHHGGGAAAWWWWDDDDNNOOOOO!!!HHEEHEEEEHAAAHAA!!!”

The Djinn showed no mercy to the bound woman. It had been a long time since he’d been able to manipulate one of these creature’s wishes into something actually fun for a change. It was always money or power. But this could be quite entertaining. Immortality could be such a beey-ach sometimes, he thought. He brought his exploring fingers down to rest over Lisa’s protruding ribcage.
“Are you ticklish here, Lisa? Right on the ribs? Let’s see, shall we?”
“Oh-Oh G-God..Please NO!! I beg you NO! Not there, PLEEAAASSEEE???? Come on, stop it, no more tick..AAAAIIIGGGHHH!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!”
She was cut off as his fingers started to stroke the hyper extended flesh. Over each rib his fingers found their way, digging cruelly into ticklish skin. He tickled her with a blinding flurry of motion, rubbing the skin over the bone to produce the most unimaginable agony the poor bound woman had ever felt.
“AAAIIIGGGHHH!!!!!ST-STOOPPPPPIITTTTT!!!!NOOOOOOO!!!!!AAAHHHAAAHAAHHEEEEHEEHEEHNONONONONO!!!STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPITTICKLESITTICKLES!!!!!!!NOMOREAAAIIIGGHH!!!!!”
On and on this torment continued until the Djinn realized that there was still work to do before he could claim her soul.
“Are you ready for your second wish my dear? Or perhaps you’d simply enjoy more of this wonderfully enjoyable tickling??” He gave her sides a couple of teasing pokes, which brought spasms of wiggling from the hanging Lisa.
“Please…PLEASE No MORE!!!!” she panted. She was trying to clear her mind to think. She had to get out of here. In the back of her mind, she realized that the Djinn would try to twist whatever she asked for, but the foremost thing on her tortured mind was to get the horrible tickling to stop. It blinded her to any other thought as she made her second wish.
“I w-wish…(pant, pant)..that you’d stop tickling me, please?”
“Whatever you wish, my pretty pet.”

The Djinn stepped away from Lisa and she breathed a sigh of relief.
A short-lived one.

Things started dropping from the cavernous ceiling of the red-lit place. Horrible-looking things. They were like the gray tentacles that bound and stretched her slim, naked body…but these ended in multi-fingered hands. Human-looking, but not quite. Too many fingers, too many joints. They descended and surrounded her body, poised for whatever the Djinn had in mind against the helplessly bound beauty. They started wriggling those grotesque fingers as they drew closer to her smooth, silky flesh.

“NOOO!!! YOU SAID YOU’D STOP!!!!!!”
“Actually, Sweet Lisa, you wished for ME to stop tickling you. And I have. But in fairness to granting your first wish in it’s entirety…the year or two, remember?…I simply must do the best I can for my charge…he he he….”

The demonic hands made contact with Lisa’s tight skin, and she lost all control over her mind. Her every thought was consumed by the tickling sensations eating away at her brain. The hands wriggled their finger all over her tight skin. There were several that were squeezing her trim flanks, tickling the sides of her body in tiny little pinches that drove her wild. A many-jointed finger found it’s way into her navel and was lightly scratching the smooth oval, causing her belly to suck in and out in a vain attempt to escape the torture.

“AAAIIGGGHHH!!!!STOPSTOPSTOP!!!!NONONONO!!!AAAAAHHAAAHAHAHEEHEEEHEEHNOTTHERE…PLEASENOTTHERE….NONONO!!!!!!OHGODOHGODNOO!!!!!HAHAHEEEE!!””

The smooth surface of her flat tummy was not spared as the fingers of two more of the ghastly hands fluttered about the skin, lightly tickling her nerve endings, which were now on fire with sensitivity. An inch above her pubic mound was the target of another finger, scratching away in detached indifference to her terrible plight.
Her formerly tormented armpits did not escape the tickling, as more of the hands alternated between gently stroking the bared skin and tickling the soft spots hard, in tight circles of tickle-torture. The tiny little mounds where the hair was shaved smooth fell victim to pointed fingers poking and prodding. More fingers stroked maddeningly light up and down the woman’s back. The muscles twitched and flexed in response to a tickling she’d never dreamed possible. Her heart-shaped ass was the target of unmentionable tickling as gray fingernails scratched the lovely mounds in widening, then tightening circles. The same tickle-torture was applied to her creamy-smooth thighs and the backs of her little knees. Lisa was in utter agony.

“OHPLEEEAAASSSEEEE!!!!!NONONONOSTOPSTOPSTOP!!!!!HEHEHEHAAHAAHAAHA….AAAIIIGGGGHHH!!!!AAARRRGGHH…(GASP)..NO…M-MOREAAAHHHAHAHEEE!!!!”

Her body wiggled and squirmed, held tight by the tentacles that now wrapped themselves around her legs and upper arms in a demonic lover’s embrace. Pulling her to her limit, she was a stretched piece of torture flesh, nothing more, nothing less.

“Enjoying your wish, my wriggling little pet?” teased the Djinn. He truly enjoyed this. The torment of souls by their own desires was his bread and butter. This human proved quite entertaining, as he was not above pleasures of the flesh. He pointed a finger at the tentacles around her legs and they responded to provide Lisa’s final and most horrible torture.
The tips of the tentacles splayed out liquidly into separate tips, and they slithered around her wriggling feet. Extremely thin sections weaved into her toes, in front of one and in back of the other. They pulled the toes back and exposed the stretched pink soles to the torture of their partners in torment. More of the dastardly tentacles brushed against the taut skin, rubbing up and down the length of the poor female feet. The tips were all covered in tiny knobs that seemed to take an individual nerve and send it’s very own message of tickling into Lisa’s brain. Not content with that, the pencil-thin tentacles now woven between her toes began to slither back and forth, bringing the rubber-like knobs in contact with the virgin territory between the ticklish toes. Lisa became nothing short of a howling animal.

“AAAIIGGGHH!!!!!NONONONONOSTOPSTOPSTOP!!!!No…(GAAASSSPP)…NO M-MORE…HEEEHEEHAAAHAAHNONONO…P-P-PLEEEAAASSEEEE OHMYGODNO!!!!!!! HELPMEEEEE!!!!!!HELPMEE!!!!AIIIGGHHH!!!!!!HAAAHAAHHEEEHEEHEHEHEHEEEEE!!!!””

The Djinn approached the woman and brought her chin level to his face.
“Your third wish, my precious child?”

Lisa couldn’t even form a coherent thought, let alone formulate a plan. The evil being had twisted her words to fit his diabolical lust for torture at every turn. How could she outsmart him? Especially bound, helpless and being tickled on what seemed to be every nerve on her nude body! Through sheer force of will, she got one thought through to the small part of her brain still capable of reason.

“I….I..Oh HAAHAHHEEE…I-W-WISH….NOHAHAHHEEHEHEOHGODSTOPITSTOPITPLEASE!!!!!!”

“You’ll have to speak more clearly, child. You seem so….distracted. It’s very impolite, you know.” the Djinn said with a tight-lipped sneer.

Lisa gritted her teeth against the tickling onslaught.
“I W-Wish..haahahheehe..To NOT BE…HEEHEEHAHA…T-TICKLED…ANYMOOOORE”

“Done!” said the Djinn as he began to walk away.

But nothing changed.

“C-Come ON!!!!!St-STOP..HEEHEEHHAAA THIS!!!!!!! I WISHED ITAAAAIIIGGGHH!!!!!”

“Yes you did, my dear,” snickered the Djinn, “You wished to not be tickled any MORE. And I assure you that you won’t. You won’t be tickled any more than you are right now…I promise…” He crossed his heart and gave the tormented woman an evil grin.

“NOOO!!!!!THAT’S…HAAAHAHHEEEEE….N-NOT WH-WHAT…(GASP)…I-I…AAAHHAAHHAHAHHEEEHEEEHEHENONONONO…..M-MEEAANNTT!!!AAIIIGGHHH!!!”

“I know,” said the Djinn, “as I said…I get that a lot. Enjoy your wishes…”

The man walked through the park and sat down on a familiar bench. He scanned the area and breathed deep. There would be more. But first….one thing. He grasped the red Jewel in his fist and closed his eyes.

“I claim that which is owed….” He said in a snake-like whisper.

From deep within her torment, Lisa felt her soul become lost to her. The tentacles continued the relentless torture of her body, now disconnected from this plane of existence. She was lost to the world, only her tickled torment to remind her that she still existed…somewhere.

The Djinn placed the Jewel in his pocket. Sometimes, when he had a few moments to spare, he would place it to his ear. Passersby wouldn’t even take heed, as they were making these phones smaller and smaller these days. But once in awhile, one would pause and wonder….

Where was that faint sound of laughter coming from?

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back