• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

World of Clusters [RPG Maker MV]

Deathblackshade

TMF Novice
THE GAME IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT!

"In the world known as Novacury, beings from different dimensions are summoned to stop the forces of good or of evil. Heroes, villains, anti-heroes, civilians, magical beings, almost anything can be summoned for better or worse. With so many characters, the world is in a state of chaos, both sides pushing to and fro for utter control.

You play as Audrey, a half-blood elf, half-human anti-hero, who has been pulled from her world into this one. Not knowing what to do, she ventures through this world, making various choices for the better or worse. But even in this world, tickling is quite common. Along with several other things like sex, bondage, and some other snippets of... pleasure."

Features in this game involves:
-Good, Evil, or Neutral
-Chances to betray a side
-Different dialogue boxes depending on your choices
-Multiple aligned characters
-Crafting System
-Enhancing System
-Mining System
-Unique dialogue interaction with characters
-Job Points/Unlocking New Skills
-A lot of characters from video games/anime

bandicam 2018-11-24 21-33-13-129.jpgbandicam 2018-11-24 21-34-38-722.jpgbandicam 2018-11-24 21-41-28-050.jpgbandicam 2018-11-24 21-41-47-601.jpgbandicam 2018-11-24 21-43-12-477.jpg

Most of the tickling scenes maybe */F

This game idea came from the stories that I randomly made that can be found on my dA. It was a silly idea, but then I wanted to shove it into an rpg...

Note: I am having second doubts about expanding this even if this is a non-profit, fan made, and all over the place, in terms of character, thingie ma bob game. For obvious reasons. I barely have the time to make my own art as much, but I did want to toss this game together for the hell of it. I think I got the hand of programming this stuff, just time consuming in various fields.

I might release a sample of it soon, but it's nowhere close to being done in terms of 'Chapter 1' or the first section since... well branching paths and choices = me giving myself too much to program into. But yeah...

All credit of art, characters, and other sorts go to their respectful owners.

Audrey and Satan's design are my own

ALSO: NOTE THAT THE GAME IS TEXT HEAVY

Should have added that the first time I post it. I do not have a lot of time to draw every single scene, so most of it will be written out. There will be a lot of action and in-game mechanics to counter this, but it will have a lot of text. So reading is a thing. Just a heads up if you are not a big fan of reading too much text in a game.

Last edited:
good job!

I'm liking the premise here you have quite a cool formula coming along and I am willing to support you all the way!

Since I am posting some stuff now, I am going to be showcasing the main character's look and some other snippets. For now, understand that Audrey is an old character that my friend made up with a very tragic backstory.

If I try to explain it, that'll take a while.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo I am going to say that Audrey does have a tickle fetish and is a lesbian. The game, once again, is going to be mainly on */F heavy with this character being the ticklee or tickler. Depends on the situation. I did mention her in the past with some other projects and she is in a couple old stories of mine. If you are curious to her a tiny bit, here's a link to her bio, some snippets of her story, and the other game that I stopped working on.

(Stared at her bio, will most likely work on it/improve it in a bit).

Audrey's Tickle Game (Discontinued but placed what I was working on below):
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=81896

Note: Really old stories, not edited as well.

Old Tickle Interactive Work from back then in story form:
https://www.deviantart.com/deathblackshadoz/art/Audrey-Fantasy-Tickle-Adventure-275979280
https://www.deviantart.com/deathblackshadoz/art/Audrey-Fantasy-Tickle-Adventure-2-276439373

Her story (might rework or place it somewhere else honestly, debating):
Part 1: https://www.deviantart.com/deathblackshadoz/art/Audrey-Introduction-Fantasy-Novel-282245587

Can find the other chapters that are available on the account.

Attachments

• NewAudreynormaltalking.png
    NewAudreynormaltalking.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back