• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yaqi's "Nadja Tickles Oksana" video

BrokNBstUvm

TMF Novice
“Nadja Tickles Oksana” by Yaqi Productions
www.yaqisworld.com

First and foremost, parts of this film are outstanding, in both good AND bad ways.

The entire video is of one situation, Nadja, the potentially-attractive of the two girls in the film, is torturing her friend, Oksana, who remains tied spread-eagle to a mattress on her back for the entire shoot. I don’t care too much for any really fancy, ‘ingenious’ bondage, anyway, so this didn’t bother me. The more realistic, the better. Both girls are in their bras and panties for the extent of the video. Though Oksana is very ticklish, and Nadja is a pretty good tickler, overall, neither is much to look at. In fact, I was INCREDIBLY turned off by Oksana’s body blemishes: veins, sores, bruises and even Band-Aids!! Yes, Band-Aids on her legs. It appeared that maybe Yaqi had set up his video equipment while the two were sleeping and just woke them up and started rolling film. Now, some of you might say, “who cares, as long as the girl is genuinely ticklish!” Well she is, for sure, but things like the aforementioned flaws are definite buzzkills, ya know?

The film, itself, starts out with Nadja playfully tickling her nails all over Oksana’s body, paying special attention to her inner thighs, and (…* I love this part…) her pussy. Nothing beats a really good segment of nails teasing a ticklish pussy. She even gets in deep under her thighs in the hollows of her crotch. And ya know, it’s about time somebody did that! This playful teasing goes on for maybe five minutes, or so, but never once does Nadja touch her feet. Oksana is VERY ticklish on her crotch and responds heavily to even Nadja’s light tickling in this area.

Eventually, Nadja turns up the heat, and begins spidering and squeezing more intensely, concentrating a lot on tickling Oksana from her elbows to her armpits. She goes wild each time Nadja tickles her elbows, and especially her neckline (which she only tickles briefly). She finally makes her way down Oksana’s body again (past the f*ing band-aids) to her feet. She straddles each ankle, individually, tickling between the toes, and all along the tops of her feet, producing screaming results. She doesn’t spend a whole ton of time here, or on any single body part, really, but she definitely gets the job done while she’s there. I’d say that time is evenly distributed between upper and lower-body tickling, but Oksana is so ticklish everywhere, you don’t even notice.

Oksana’s laugh is very pleasant and varies quite a bit. When she really gets going, she goes silent, and her howling screams seem to come at just the right time, but they don’t last too long, except when Yaqi joined in. Now, for those of you that have seen the clip for this film, it shows Yaqi sitting on Oksana’s hips and Nadja sitting on her elbows and she’s absolutely howling in ticklish laughter, while they both go at her ribs and armpits. The clip is about :55 seconds long, and you may or may not be glad to know that this is the extent of Yaqi’s on-camera appearance. I was glad, (since he kept looking at the camera) however, this was a definite high-point in the film. Surprisingly, Oksana does not beg for Nadja to stop anywhere in the scene. I don’t know if ‘stop’ is their safeword, or what, but never once does she beg to stop, only a lot of ‘Omigod, Omigod’s all throughout the session.

Now on the info page, Yaqi talks about how great the ‘banter’ is between the two during the film. I don’t recall hearing much more than Oksana twice telling Nadja how she’s “gonna get it” and a time or two Nadja teasing her, saying “straighten your arms”, or something like that, but that’s about it. I wish there was more teasing, since to me that makes it seem all the more real. They have a “Oksana tickles Nadja” selection, but unfortunately, it was shot on the same day, so both girls are still going to look all ‘hit up’, but I’m dying to see how ticklish Nadja is, since I never got a clip of that one.

The video is put together okay except for a few editing errors—nothing major. I would put this one, videography-wise, better than FemFeet’s “Say Uncle”, but nowhere near the quality of their camerawork today (like in “Ticklish Merchandise”). Now, folks, I’m not talking about the contents of the movie here, I’m talking about the quality of the film when you play it on your VCR—it’s not too bad, is what I’m saying.

Overall, I’d have to say that my first “Yaqi” video experience was a good one. Shipping was prompt, video quality was better than expected, and with hotter girls, this film would have been hard to beat, based on the ticklishness of Oksana, alone. So if a really hot tickler/ticklee is unimportant to you, and you just want to see some chick in her underwear torture her friend half to death, get this film. You won’t be disappointed at all, I promise you.

BrokNBstUvm said:
Though Oksana is very ticklish, and Nadja is a pretty good tickler, overall, neither is much to look at. In fact, I was INCREDIBLY turned off by Oksana’s body blemishes: veins, sores, bruises and even Band-Aids!! Yes, Band-Aids on her legs.

The video is put together okay except for a few editing errors—nothing major. I would put this one, videography-wise, nowhere near the quality of their camerawork today (like in “Ticklish Merchandise”).

Wait! Bandaids?!
And correct me if I'm wrong but Yaqi claims on his website that his "videography" blows away away all the other companies. Yet you say it was so-so and not even as good as some other companies?
Thanks for the review man.

You must be in love with yaqi the way you go on about him Dodger. I have lurked here for a long time and have never seen you contribute anything ticklewise or have a kind word to say about anything. It is too bad you can not killfile in this group like in newsgroups. You would be the first on my list.

Thanks for the review, BrokNBstUvm. I've considered getting some of Yaqi's videos, but haven't as of yet.

One of the videos that I am interested in is "Tickling Dominus". Has anyone seen this video?

Not me, sorry. "Nadja/Oksana" is the only Yaqi video I have. I'm tempted to get another, but I'd have to see a few clips first, y'know? Actually, I DID have another Yaqi clip; "Erin Loves To Be Tickled", I think, but I'm not sure. I don't have it anymore, but I remember that it was the best clip I'd seen in a while. It was the first Yaqi clip I got, too. Once again, from my view of the clips and the vid-caps, these are not the hottest girls in the world, but the clips show them to be VERY ticklish. BTW, Nimrod, Dominus looks to be a bit on the heavy side from the vid-cap, and that's a huge 'No-No' with me. I don't know about your tastes, but I figured I'd point that out.

Theres a revenge video 'oksana tickles nadja'. Saw preview of it once and nadja looked crazy ticklish. But now the video is nowhere to be found. Anyone knows where could i see it ?

In the still of the damp evening....suddenly, a withered hand erupts from the ground.

It is the corpse of a 21 year old thread being brought back from the dead! Run!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back