• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

YENNY fan piece - Babysitter fun (FM/F)

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey all...

Yet more FAN ART of my main artistic inspiration...

The idea came up when I was looking through my collection of her strips and found that she has NEVER been in a classic beach burial scenario...despite living on a beach!!!! So I had to fix that...

Here's the scenario...

"Short on cash, Yenny decided the best way to get some funds is to reach back to some of her older temporary jobs. The highest paying job she had was also the most miserable one... Babysitting "Cheecaca" the ugly baby! Reluctantly she took the job and the knowledge of what might happen to her later.

...and just like that an hour later... she found herself buried in the sand with her head and feet sticking out like bizarre plants in the ground. Zacha being as crafty as she is, decided that they could easily preoccupy the baby for most of the day if they all played in the sand and did fun games together on the beach...

... although the idea of Zacha's game of "Tickle the babysitter until she passes out" wasn't the the kind of "fun" Yenny had in mind...

...Only nine hours to go before the job ends...

---

Yenny, Cheecaca and Zacha are (C) to their awesome owner who we all know and love...

You always do Yenny justice in your pieces & this one is no exception. Her situation is one that truly has been a long time in the making. Her feet do look marvelous in this delectable scene ;) What a great sight to stumble upon on a beach

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back