• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Youtube idea (belly button poke prank video in the thread)

Q_0

TMF Expert
Know how there's youtubers that give random people challenges? What about a tickling one? Like for example if they can handle being tickled for 10 seconds on their belly they get some money or something. This video gave me the idea where he just asks girls to poke their belly buttons and if he does he gets a kiss (it's not that stupid fake one where the guy just hires women and isn't even poking their belly button properly)

Don't be that guy. Nobody likes these prankster YouTube clowns.

Also, all you need is a handful of not-ticklish people to game the system and make you lose money. Bad take all around.

Also, all you need is a handful of not-ticklish people to game the system and make you lose money. Bad take all around.
I couldn't agree more. Also, a stranger with a camera coming up to me in a public place is not where I would chose to negotiate any kind of touching, tickling or not

Maybe "prank" isn't the right word for what the videos are. Stuff like that belly button video did well, so this stuff has an audience yet he never made another one (probably because if he kept making them he would be known as "that belly button guy")

I couldn't agree more. Also, a stranger with a camera coming up to me in a public place is not where I would chose to negotiate any kind of touching, tickling or not
Indeed, but as you can tell from the video not everyone is the same way.

Because I've struggled with having appropriate social skills around women for many years (but have gotten noticeably better), I've inadvertently done some pretty creepy and scumbag things myself, and I'm still ashamed of it to this day. That being said, even I would NEVER go up to random women and touch them in any way because the last thing I want to deal with is getting slapped with sexual harassment lawsuit, and to add insult to injury, get buttfucked by Bubba the prison rapist.

The others are absolutely correct. Plus, a lot of normies are more aware of fetish mining nowadays so it probably won’t be “gotten away with” so easily.

Why not commission a tickling video inspired by these YouTube pranks? i.e. staged and consensual. I've had ideas for videos similar to that myself.

Because I've struggled with having appropriate social skills around women for many years (but have gotten noticeably better), I've inadvertently done some pretty creepy and scumbag things myself, and I'm still ashamed of it to this day. That being said, even I would NEVER go up to random women and touch them in any way because the last thing I want to deal with is getting slapped with sexual harassment lawsuit, and to add insult to injury, get buttfucked by Bubba the prison rapist.

I think the OP is implying asking for consent first before doing anything, as many of these Youtubers also do. Let me clarify, this is no way a personal attack against you, just clarification in regard to your comments of "going up to a random woman and touching them". I'm glad you would never do that because going up to anyone in public and randomly touching them without their consent is 100% wrong, especially strangers. I specifically mention strangers because with friends (depending on your relationship) I feel like you can get away with the occasional surprise tickle. But that's another debate/discussion for another day.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all that being said, in response to the OP and this post in general, I'm kinda 50/50 on these "touching/tickling" girls in public videos. I know there is a video or two online where the youtuber does go up to random women and I believe (don't quote me) he asks them to participate in his video and I think its whether they want to kiss him or get tickled. Again, not sure. Typing it out, it does sound creepy, but the guys usually are good looking and have a charming personality and the girls never seem to mind. I figure if they did they would just walk away. Of course it could be staged as well. The internet is full of lies.

Sorry, getting carried away in my train of thought here. In general, I kinda lean more towards the "this is weird" side of the scale with dudes randomly going up to women in public and asking them to participate in these touchy feely kiss, tickle, flirt, etc. contests or whatever. However, somewhere down inside, the tickle fetishist in me likes seeing normal, average everyday girls agree to be tickled. The keyword here for everyone who is about to pick up their torches and pitchforks was AGREE. I'm assuming if they're participating in the video and allowing him to touch/tickle them, that there is some level of consent. Not just some random dude walking up to women and surprise tickling them on camera.

Anyway, at the end of the day, to summarize everything, I feel like this would be a poor attempt at creating casual, near-vanilla fetish material by using YouTube to tickle everyday girls. It would be much better, as Jezebel suggested (smart idea btw!), to suggest/commission this to a producer as a potential tickling scenario. Or find one of the many producer tickling videos online already using this idea/prompt.

Otherwise, I generally think this type of thing is best avoided.

I think the OP is implying asking for consent first before doing anything, as many of these Youtubers also do. Let me clarify, this is no way a personal attack against you, just clarification in regard to your comments of "going up to a random woman and touching them". I'm glad you would never do that because going up to anyone in public and randomly touching them without their consent is 100% wrong, especially strangers. I specifically mention strangers because with friends (depending on your relationship) I feel like you can get away with the occasional surprise tickle. But that's another debate/discussion for another day.

With all that being said, in response to the OP and this post in general, I'm kinda 50/50 on these "touching/tickling" girls in public videos. I know there is a video or two online where the youtuber does go up to random women and I believe (don't quote me) he asks them to participate in his video and I think its whether they want to kiss him or get tickled. Again, not sure. Typing it out, it does sound creepy, but the guys usually are good looking and have a charming personality and the girls never seem to mind. I figure if they did they would just walk away. Of course it could be staged as well. The internet is full of lies.

Sorry, getting carried away in my train of thought here. In general, I kinda lean more towards the "this is weird" side of the scale with dudes randomly going up to women in public and asking them to participate in these touchy feely kiss, tickle, flirt, etc. contests or whatever. However, somewhere down inside, the tickle fetishist in me likes seeing normal, average everyday girls agree to be tickled. The keyword here for everyone who is about to pick up their torches and pitchforks was AGREE. I'm assuming if they're participating in the video and allowing him to touch/tickle them, that there is some level of consent. Not just some random dude walking up to women and surprise tickling them on camera.

Anyway, at the end of the day, to summarize everything, I feel like this would be a poor attempt at creating casual, near-vanilla fetish material by using YouTube to tickle everyday girls. It would be much better, as Jezebel suggested (smart idea btw!), to suggest/commission this to a producer as a potential tickling scenario. Or find one of the many producer tickling videos online already using this idea/prompt.

That's true. However, there's some guys who literally don't know how to win the woman over from the get-go. For example, I saw this one tickle prank video where this guy walks up to this group of young women, doesn't bother to introduce himself, get to know them, start up conversation, nothing. All he does is ask "Can I tickle you?". One of them gets up and obliges, but she still has this facial expression and body language of "Umm... this is random and wierd.. haha". I instantly cringed and stopped watching after that. This is why whenever I'm around women, I make damn sure they're comfortable around me wayyyy before I tickle them, and if I accidentally make them feel uncomfortable while tickling them, I sincerely apologize. Sadly, an apology isn't a get of jail free card, and I've gotten into trouble for making a woman feel uncomfortable after tickling her.

Last edited:
Trying to trick normies into indulging your fetish while trying to hide that you have a fetish seems like an awful of trouble to go to, considering most women with more than two brain cells to rub together are going to know what you're up to; that whole, "This is just a silly, funny, comedy gag for YouTube/TikTok/Instagram" doesn't really fool many people. Not for long, anyway. Personally, I just don't see the attraction anymore. It's not like there aren't plenty of willing "victims" out there, you just have to put some effort into it.

If you want to see normal, average, everyday women (right off the street) getting tickled (and I like to see it very much), there are several studios that already do that. Quite well, actually.

I never mentioned them doing it without consent.

The others are absolutely correct. Plus, a lot of normies are more aware of fetish mining nowadays so it probably won’t be “gotten away with” so easily.

Why not commission a tickling video inspired by these YouTube pranks? i.e. staged and consensual. I've had ideas for videos similar to that myself.
Because it would be fake and would be at least over 5 mins long... As a ticklish person myself I just don't buy into genuinely ticklish people agreeing to be tickled for a lengthy period of time, especially not tied. I'd watch a 10 second tickle over that ANY day. I don't want to watch someone get tickled that has some kink with it or gets aroused, I just want to see some fun wholesome tickling. Not everything tickling related has to have some sexual vibe to it, tickling can be fun and cute.

As I said to Jezebel, commissioning a fake produced video ruins the whole point. Fake ticklish reactions, (I don't buy you're ticklish if you agree to be tickled for minutes, especially if its bondage) and a fetishy sexual atmosphere instead of funny and wholesome? No thank you.
Trying to trick normies into indulging your fetish while trying to hide that you have a fetish seems like an awful of trouble to go to, considering most women with more than two brain cells to rub together are going to know what you're up to; that whole, "This is just a silly, funny, comedy gag for YouTube/TikTok/Instagram" doesn't really fool many people. Not for long, anyway. Personally, I just don't see the attraction anymore. It's not like there aren't plenty of willing "victims" out there, you just have to put some effort into it.

If you want to see normal, average, everyday women (right off the street) getting tickled (and I like to see it very much), there are several studios that already do that. Quite well, actually.
Tickling doesn't always have to be sexual, tickling can be cute and fun and THAT's what draws me to this stuff, I don't care about the bondage or the torture crap. If we get consent, they're willing so I don't understand the "willing" part. I imagine you mean willing in the sense they see the fetishy side of this stuff (which I don't even like) and like to play a fetish tickle victim. Those willing to be tickled for multiple minutes in a video, especially tied? That's not very ticklish at all and are probably actresses playing up their ticklishness. As an actual ticklish person I would never agree to be tickled for even a minute so I just don't buy it. I don't want to see "victims" anywho, just someone having funny reactions for about 10 seconds.

There's been multiple people just telling me to watch some studio or something or pay them money to make them kind of make a fake video. If I wanted to see a studio do that I'd already be paying one. I like real tickles. Just funny, cute brief tickle reactions, no "bondage tickle torture" video we have enough of them, the point of this was to try out a different sort of tickling content that doesn't have to be sexual. The idea that all tickling has to be sexualized has made it dull and the content repetitive.

I just don't buy into genuinely ticklish people agreeing to be tickled for a lengthy period of time, especially not tied.

That's your problem. Who wants to point out the irony of posting this on a tickling forum full of "genuinely ticklish" people who pay people to "tickle them for a lengthy period of time"? Anyone?

(I don't buy you're ticklish if you agree to be tickled for minutes, especially if its bondage)

Again, that's a you problem. I've been producing tickling videos for over a decade and I've worked with a lot of ticklish people who I've had clawing at the walls until it was over and then not five minutes later asked me when we could do it again. The notion that "genuinely ticklish people" don't agreed to be tickled is complete horseshit. And riddle me this, Batman... if ticklish people won't agree to be tickled for money... why would they agree to do your "YouTube stunt"?

One of my best-sellers of 2022 was an Instagram model who flat out told me she was "way too ticklish" to do a video. And I got her to do it anyway. Twice.

Those willing to be tickled for multiple minutes in a video, especially tied? That's not very ticklish at all and are probably actresses playing up their ticklishness.

Sorry, no. Complete and utter bullshit. And before you come at me with the "you're just lying to protect your business" excuse, I used to attend gatherings throughout the Bay Area for years before I started making videos and it was the same thing. My dating life also bears evidence to the contrary of your assertion.

As an actual ticklish person I would never agree to be tickled for even a minute so I just don't buy it.

Tough shit.

I am so fucking tired of this garbage. Some of you people really are off in la-la land in your beliefs about this stuff. Maybe instead of cooking up zany schemes to rook the vanillas into your fetish you go touch grass and meet people without creepy ulterior motives and maybe see how the real world works.

We've gone so far down the "all models are fakey fakers who fake it all the time" rabbit hole that people feel the need to draft wacky capers to get their fix because it's the only way to get "real reactions". GTFOH.

Last edited:
I never mentioned them doing it without consent.

Because it would be fake and would be at least over 5 mins long... As a ticklish person myself I just don't buy into genuinely ticklish people agreeing to be tickled for a lengthy period of time, especially not tied. I'd watch a 10 second tickle over that ANY day. I don't want to watch someone get tickled that has some kink with it or gets aroused, I just want to see some fun wholesome tickling. Not everything tickling related has to have some sexual vibe to it, tickling can be fun and cute.

As I said to Jezebel, commissioning a fake produced video ruins the whole point. Fake ticklish reactions, (I don't buy you're ticklish if you agree to be tickled for minutes, especially if its bondage) and a fetishy sexual atmosphere instead of funny and wholesome? No thank you.

Tickling doesn't always have to be sexual, tickling can be cute and fun and THAT's what draws me to this stuff, I don't care about the bondage or the torture crap. If we get consent, they're willing so I don't understand the "willing" part. I imagine you mean willing in the sense they see the fetishy side of this stuff (which I don't even like) and like to play a fetish tickle victim. Those willing to be tickled for multiple minutes in a video, especially tied? That's not very ticklish at all and are probably actresses playing up their ticklishness. As an actual ticklish person I would never agree to be tickled for even a minute so I just don't buy it. I don't want to see "victims" anywho, just someone having funny reactions for about 10 seconds.

There's been multiple people just telling me to watch some studio or something or pay them money to make them kind of make a fake video. If I wanted to see a studio do that I'd already be paying one. I like real tickles. Just funny, cute brief tickle reactions, no "bondage tickle torture" video we have enough of them, the point of this was to try out a different sort of tickling content that doesn't have to be sexual. The idea that all tickling has to be sexualized has made it dull and the content repetitive.
There’s a big difference between consent and informed consent. Sure, they may agree to it, but ultimately your hypothetical ideal videos are still being made for fetish reasons. The guys in the Tickled documentary may have consented to “competitive endurance tickling” but didn’t know it was actually for a creepy dude to get his rocks off. The same applies here. Even if there’s no bondage, no dungeon, the girls are completely 100% vanilla etc. You’d still need to give them informed consent i.e. let them know that the purpose is for a bunch of dudes on a fetish forum to use it for wanky time.

I’m not really gonna touch on the “ticklish people don’t agree to get tied up and tickled” because SoleMates said it best, and either way it’s just blatantly untrue. For example, I am a masochist and plenty of other lees are too. Heck, there are even plenty of lees who don’t get aroused at all but still enjoy it. What you seem to be looking for is the complete absence of any fetish/kink knowledge whatsoever, which isn’t plausible.

That's your problem. Who wants to point out the irony of posting this on a tickling forum full of "genuinely ticklish" people who pay people to "tickle them for a lengthy period of time"? Anyone?
People have a different idea on what genuinely ticklish is. No matter what you say I don't believe someone that agrees to be tied down and tickled for minutes on end being extremely ticklish. People exaggerate all the time.
Again, that's a you problem. I've been producing tickling videos for over a decade and I've worked with a lot of ticklish people who I've had clawing at the walls until it was over and then not five minutes later asked me when we could do it again. The notion that "genuinely ticklish people" don't agreed to be tickled is complete horseshit. And riddle me this, Batman... if ticklish people won't agree to be tickled for money... why would they agree to do your "YouTube stunt"?

One of my best-sellers of 2022 was an Instagram model who flat out told me she was "way too ticklish" to do a video. And I got her to do it anyway. Twice.
Oh sure, mildly ticklish people that think they're very ticklish agree to get bound and tickled. Still haven't convinced me that actual very ticklish people agree to that, I've been watching this stuff since I was a teen, I'm 35 now and I've seen far more ticklish reactions in real life and mainstream videos than fetish bondage videos - you couldn't get those ones to agree because they really are damn ticklish. As for why they would do the video is because the time is much more realistic for a very ticklish person, 10 seconds.
Sorry, no. Complete and utter bullshit. And before you come at me with the "you're just lying to protect your business" excuse, I used to attend gatherings throughout the Bay Area for years before I started making videos and it was the same thing. My dating life also bears evidence to the contrary of your assertion.

Your constant cursing doesn't really help out your argument - then again I'm not sure why my opinion is so important to you in the first place. I think you and I just have a different idea of what a very ticklish person is.

Tough shit.

I am so fucking tired of this garbage. Some of you people really are off in la-la land in your beliefs about this stuff. Maybe instead of cooking up zany schemes to rook the vanillas into your fetish you go touch grass and meet people without creepy ulterior motives and maybe see how the real world works.

We've gone so far down the "all models are fakey fakers who fake it all the time" rabbit hole that people feel the need to draft wacky capers to get their fix because it's the only way to get "real reactions". GTFOH.
I feel like this is no longer even worth responding to, you're just a very upset fella swearing constantly. Creepy ulterior motives? Tickling is a fun wholesome time, doesn't have to be this weird dirty boring thing. To limit it to that is very dull, kind of like your constant use of curse words. You wasted your time, now if you don't mind I'll respond to someone with some intelligence.

Last edited:
There’s a big difference between consent and informed consent. Sure, they may agree to it, but ultimately your hypothetical ideal videos are still being made for fetish reasons. The guys in the Tickled documentary may have consented to “competitive endurance tickling” but didn’t know it was actually for a creepy dude to get his rocks off. The same applies here. Even if there’s no bondage, no dungeon, the girls are completely 100% vanilla etc. You’d still need to give them informed consent i.e. let them know that the purpose is for a bunch of dudes on a fetish forum to use it for wanky time.

I’m not really gonna touch on the “ticklish people don’t agree to get tied up and tickled” because SoleMates said it best, and either way it’s just blatantly untrue. For example, I am a masochist and plenty of other lees are too. Heck, there are even plenty of lees who don’t get aroused at all but still enjoy it. What you seem to be looking for is the complete absence of any fetish/kink knowledge whatsoever, which isn’t plausible.
If it's not a mainstream tickle video and it's primarily made to be put on tickleforum, yes of course they would need to be informed beforehand.. And no, you'd have said it better. You wouldn't have cursed over and over again like a tool. Still, as many times as people say they loved to be tickled in bondage for hours or whatever, I've never seen them react as ticklish as someone who doesn't. Not once. So doesn't it make you wonder that perhaps these "extremely ticklish people that love being tickled" aren't really extremely ticklish but just fairly ticklish?

What you seem to be looking for is the complete absence of any fetish/kink knowledge whatsoever, which isn’t plausible.
What do you mean? There's a ton of fun cute mainstream tickles out there... just because you can only see the sexual kinky side that doesn't mean that's the only side there is, hell I've been discussing this same thing with someone recently who is just as tired of that stuff as I am.

What do you mean? There's a ton of fun cute mainstream tickles out there... just because you can only see the sexual kinky side that doesn't mean that's the only side there is, hell I've been discussing this same thing with someone recently who is just as tired of that stuff as I am.
Well, yeah, there’s tons of innocent mainstream clips because those are smaller tickle scenes that are part of larger mainstream media that aren’t being made for the sole purpose of appeasing fetishists. Either that or it’s some kind of mainstream influencer that didn’t expect fetishists to enjoy their “tickle challenge” videos. Based on what you’ve said, it sounds like you want that kind of thing but made specifically to appease tickling enthusiasts like yourself. Even if it’s just a 10 second quick vanilla-looking clip, it’s still a fetish clip, and informed consent is still required.

Then why did you bring that video to a Tickling Media Forum and ask a bunch of fetishists for ideas and suggestions?
While the vast majority of users here are into that sexual fetishized vibe, not all are.
Well, yeah, there’s tons of innocent mainstream clips because those are smaller tickle scenes that are part of larger mainstream media that aren’t being made for the sole purpose of appeasing fetishists. Either that or it’s some kind of mainstream influencer that didn’t expect fetishists to enjoy their “tickle challenge” videos. Based on what you’ve said, it sounds like you want that kind of thing but made specifically to appease tickling enthusiasts like yourself. Even if it’s just a 10 second quick vanilla-looking clip, it’s still a fetish clip, and informed consent is still required.
Doesn't have to be just for tickle enthusiasts, people can find tickling reactions funny. What would you consider to be an adequate quote on what the video is for before they consent?

Doesn't have to be just for tickle enthusiasts, people can find tickling reactions funny.

If you go to Welcome to the TMF>Rules>Banning Users and Our Philosophy About It, @Myriads makes very clear by saying "Many of our members see tickling as a very sexual thing". This is why the term "tickle fetish" exists. So you're essentially posting your idea on the wrong site. There may be sites out there for more fun and cute tickling, but even then, what your idea boils down to walking up to random young women on the street and asking them if they want to participate in a tickle video, which will be viewed as creepy, uncomfortable, and sexual harassment, and will lead to you getting ARRESTED, and we DON'T want that to happen to you. Sure, you might ask for consent, but it will still be viewed as asking for consent to sexual favors. On top of that, these prank videos are also privacy violations because the people in the video didn't consent to being recorded, and many of them don't want to be for numerous reasons. So no! You have NO idea what you're talking about, and by desperately trying to defend your argument, you're simply digging yourself a deeper hole. If you want to make a video where you get into a tickle fight after joking around with your female friends, fine, we have absolutely no problem with that. At least there, the situation is COMPLETELY different because it involves someone who trusts and knows you. What we DO have a problem with is you making US look bad by being "the creepy guy who likes to film himself tickling random women". All you're doing is reinforcing stereotypes and prejudices about fetishes and the people who have them, and we consistently get shit by people enough. One of the reasons why is people like you gave them a bad impression of what a tickle fetish is. To make matters even WORSE, some woman you would've filmmed might been fine with being tickled, and could've came here after developing a tickle fetish if she liked it that much, but if you creeped on her, then you would've made her lose all interest in tickling and hate being tickled, which means one less meaningful connection for us.

Now do you finally see just how terrible your idea truly is? I seriously hope Myriads or some other mod on here puts you on some kind of probation

If you go to Welcome to the TMF>Rules>Banning Users and Our Philosophy About It, @Myriads makes very clear by saying "Many of our members see tickling as a very sexual thing". This is why the term "tickle fetish" exists. So you're essentially posting your idea on the wrong site. There may be sites out there for more fun and cute tickling, but even then, what your idea boils down to walking up to random young women on the street and asking them if they want to participate in a tickle video, which will be viewed as creepy, uncomfortable, and sexual harassment, and will lead to you getting ARRESTED, and we DON'T want that to happen to you. Sure, you might ask for consent, but it will still be viewed as asking for consent to sexual favors. On top of that, these prank videos are also privacy violations because the people in the video didn't consent to being recorded, and many of them don't want to be for numerous reasons. So no! You have NO idea what you're talking about, and by desperately trying to defend your argument, you're simply digging yourself a deeper hole. If you want to make a video where you get into a tickle fight after joking around with your female friends, fine, we have absolutely no problem with that. At least there, the situation is COMPLETELY different because it involves someone who trusts and knows you. What we DO have a problem with is you making US look bad by being "the creepy guy who likes to film himself tickling random women". All you're doing is reinforcing stereotypes and prejudices about fetishes and the people who have them, and we consistently get shit by people enough. One of the reasons why is people like you gave them a bad impression of what a tickle fetish is. To make matters even WORSE, some woman you would've filmmed might been fine with being tickled, and could've came here after developing a tickle fetish if she liked it that much, but if you creeped on her, then you would've made her lose all interest in tickling and hate being tickled, which means one less meaningful connection for us.

Now do you finally see just how terrible your idea truly is? I seriously hope Myriads or some other mod on here puts you on some kind of probation
I was aware many of them see it as that, however there is nowhere else to post this. "and will lead you to getting ARRESTED" did you not see this guys video? This guy literally asks to poke them in the belly button, never got arrested. Also saw another video where a guy literally asked to have a tickle fight and while they thought it was weird they thought it was funny, there was no "what the hell!? I'm calling the cops!" like you'd expect. I also may not even be doing the tickling, may have a woman doing it if that is more comfortable. Obviously I'd also need their consent before recording and releasing footage of them, no idea why you're telling me that as if I didn't know.

Probation? For what? Having an idea that's actually DIFFERENT for a change? You make it sound like I'm going to record me going up to women, randomly tickling them without consent then releasing it here like some lunatic. You need to take a chill pill.

I was aware many of them see it as that, however there is nowhere else to post this. "and will lead you to getting ARRESTED" did you not see this guys video? This guy literally asks to poke them in the belly button, never got arrested. Also saw another video where a guy literally asked to have a tickle fight and while they thought it was weird they thought it was funny, there was no "what the hell!? I'm calling the cops!" like you'd expect. I also may not even be doing the tickling, may have a woman doing it if that is more comfortable. Obviously I'd also need their consent before recording and releasing footage of them, no idea why you're telling me that as if I didn't know.

Probation? For what? Having an idea that's actually DIFFERENT for a change? You make it sound like I'm going to record me going up to women, randomly tickling them without consent then releasing it here like some lunatic. You need to take a chill pill.
I'm not going to waste any more time arguing with you because your arrogance. Its one thing for you to try to defend yourself when talking with us, its a whole other thing when dealing with the mods. We've tried to reason with you and it hasn't worked, so I'm not going to be surprised if the mods eventually ban you because you keep arguing back and sticking your foot in your mouth. To be fair, I was once in your shoes by acting a similar way on here, but now I'm not because I had to learn the hard way about how to respond to people's criticisms.

Here's the thing...for something you keep claiming would just be for fun, you know, cute and silly, not any of that boring fetish stuff...you're putting an awful lot of thought and emotional weight into it. Like, a lot more than the guy who made the video 4 years ago probably did.

I'm not going to waste any more time arguing with you because your arrogance. Its one thing for you to try to defend yourself when talking with us, its a whole other thing when dealing with the mods. We've tried to reason with you and it hasn't worked, so I'm not going to be surprised if the mods eventually ban you because you keep arguing back and sticking your foot in your mouth. To be fair, I was once in your shoes by acting a similar way on here, but now I'm not because I had to learn the hard way about how to respond to people's criticisms.
I've been here since 2009. Why would they ban me for simply disagreeing? "I had to learn the hard way about how to respond to people's criticisms" and how would you think I should respond to it? I'm respectfully disagreeing, except to the one who kept swearing. Anything less and I'd just have to be in total agreement, it seems your only idea of a decent response is agreeing with you 100%. I haven't even been rude to you, and your argument was fine up until the weird comment about me getting probation.
Here's the thing...for something you keep claiming would just be for fun, you know, cute and silly, not any of that boring fetish stuff...you're putting an awful lot of thought and emotional weight into it. Like, a lot more than the guy who made the video 4 years ago probably did.
Can't people have thought and emotional weight in cute silly fun? The fact that most tickling related things around here is sexualized fetish stuff is why I had this idea in the first place, give a bit of something to the people who like the lighthearted stuff and not someone screaming in bondage.

This thread should be locked since it's nothing more than arguments. Also, to those who I offended by me saying you're not very ticklish if you can handle being tickled in bondage for a long time, I am aware it is very annoying for someone to claim they know how ticklish you are when they are not you and don't know what you're feeling. I don't know how ticklish you are, but it's a type of ticklishness I do not understand - the type of ticklishness I do understand is the ones who can be tickled for maybe a maximum of 20 to 30 seconds. It's just a matter of me not getting it, so I get more fun out of tickling and watching people get tickled that feel the same way as I do since I can imagine what they're feeling.

I won't be doing this idea, though it would be interesting to see what "normies" think of the idea. I'm guessing all the way from "that's funny " to "you weirdo you're gonna get your ask kicked and arrested", always depends on the person. I'll see if I can think of some other ideas perhaps.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back