• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NATURAL TICKLER comes to CANADA!!!

Snail Shell

Verified
It is my sincere pleasure to present the official photo set of the recent Toronto visit of the TMF's own birthday bear, NATURAL TICKLER!!!

birthdaybear003.jpg

First, Natural showed up very early in the morning. To have the energy for the day, we stopped to get him some coffee.

birthdaybear016.jpg

Everyone from Team Canada, from the largest to the smallest, was clearly very happy to see Natural...

birthdaybear013.jpg

Some more than others...

birthdaybear004.jpg

birthdaybear012.jpg

We walked around downtown Toronto taking in the sights of the city, like the CN Tower and the Hockey Hall of Fame.

birthdaybear019.jpg

birthdaybear022.jpg

But no matter where we went, one thing was clear: Natural Tickler was always a hit with the ladies.

birthdaybear018.jpg

birthdaybear015.jpg

birthdaybear026.jpg

We stopped for a bit so that Natural could eat his very favourite food in the whole world for lunch: POUTINE!

birthdaybear020.jpg

birthdaybear021.jpg

All was well until another man walked into the restaurant. He was a black man even more handsome, ravishing and charming than Natural could ever HOPE to be. He of course was the guy from the Old Spice commercials.

birthdaybear006.jpg

And that lead to the stare-downs...

birthdaybear007.jpg

birthdaybear009.jpg

birthdaybear010.jpg

birthdaybear014.jpg

Even Batman needed to intervene.

birthdaybear023.jpg

birthdaybear024.jpg

But of course, nobody can stay mad in this community forever...

birthdaybear025.jpg

But of course, no night in Toronto is complete without a little bit of play. We decided that Natural needed to truly take some time to express his naturally submissive nature by starting with some age play.

birthdaybear005.jpg

He had a nice group scene...

birthdaybear008.jpg

...which must have tired him out, as he lost his epic fight with Lamashtu quite badly.

birthdaybear035.jpg

birthdaybear036.jpg

birthdaybear037.jpg

birthdaybear038.jpg

We then had some pretty hardcore play for the good little subby.

birthdaybear030.jpg

But at the end of the day, it was all worth it with some tender, steamy aftercare.

birthdaybear033.jpg

Once again, thank you Natural Tickler for visiting our fine nation. We hope to see you sooner rather than later and that the rash you got from the jacuzzi goes away before it gets too itchy!

And special thanks to Toronto Batman! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Toronto-Batman/102280354169?ref=search

Love,

Snail Shell

Very amusing, Snail Shell. 😛
You clearly have too much time on your hands. 😀

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! It think I just dies laughing! THIS IS THE MOST EPIC THING EVER! I HEART YOU ALL SO HARDCORE!

This is just one of the reasons why I have never met a Canadian I didnt just love!!!

This is awesome.....!

Aw fuckin' 'ell I can't WAIT to see what happens next.

And those Batman pics were REALLY REALLY fuckin' funny, man, godDAYM.

One: I'm shocked he hasn't seen them yet.
Two: I'm still laughing!
Three: This is by far the funniest thing I've seen all year.
Four: I've got to get my ass to Canada to meet Toronto Batman!
Five: I'm still fuckin laughing!

well, he has now seen them....

I hate to admit it, some of them did have me laughing too.... but

SERIOUS FACE NOW

Snail when I see you, I will get medieval on your ass...I expected this mess from christina but not you...and you're supposed to be a brother?? not only have i disowned your ass...I will stomp a mudhole in it and walk it dry....

the only thing funny to me was Lamashtu's pics...fighting that bear is the only chance she got winning, she definitely cant beat me

and remember skinny stick, revenge is a dish served cold

First Slacker...now Snail......It seems they are all turning against you...

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back