• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C.A.B. & Friends ~ Kooieca

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather

Liner Notes: Here, in the first of many in this new series, is a collaboration with the spectacular talents to be found in our little community, each imparting their own flavor to the effort, in both writing and art, posted for your enjoyment.

First up, Kooieca, a new and fast rising star who's rich and edgy 3D illustrations are a feast for the eyes. And, I think you will agree, leave us hungry for more.

~C.A.B.

Wow. What a thrilliing first installment.

You two create quite the synergistic juxtaposition. Woo hoo!!

K: that illustration has really does leave us hungering for more (as CAB suggested). Nicely done.

CAB: Awesome job bringing a short bit of text into a powerful narrative. As is your way. Kudos.

I look very forward to more.

Deeto

This is really an exciting collaboration...can't wait for more. Can't wait already! :headbang:
Congrats to Kooieca, it's such a high quality 3d rendering, blended by such a harmonious color scheme. Oops, I have to read the story and get back soon. 😉

Wonderful image and story. :feets: This looks like it will be a grand series. Thanks for posting them here. 😀

Nice work.
We thank you, Sir.

Wow. What a thrilliing first installment.

You two create quite the synergistic juxtaposition. Woo hoo!!

K: that illustration has really does leave us hungering for more (as CAB suggested). Nicely done.

CAB: Awesome job bringing a short bit of text into a powerful narrative. As is your way. Kudos.

I look very forward to more.

Deeto
Thank you, Deets. There are more in the works.

Well done..I enjoyed it very much..:couch:
That makes us happy! Thank you, UT.

This is really an exciting collaboration...can't wait for more. Can't wait already! :headbang:
Congrats to Kooieca, it's such a high quality 3d rendering, blended by such a harmonious color scheme. Oops, I have to read the story and get back soon. 😉
Kooieca's illustrations bloom with vitality, that's for sure. It was great inspiration for the story. So many subtleties and undercurrents in the rendering... like I said, it was a feast for the imagination. I look forward to your comments.

Wow! Very nice indeed!
Much obliged, Sir.

Wonderful image and story. :feets: This looks like it will be a grand series. Thanks for posting them here. 😀
Thank you, Mils!

Liner Notes: Here, in the first of many in this new series, is a collaboration with the spectacular talents to be found in our little community, each imparting their own flavor to the effort, in both writing and art, posted for your enjoyment.

First up, Kooieca, a new and fast rising star who's rich and edgy 3D illustrations are a feast for the eyes. And, I think you will agree, leave us hungry for more.

~C.A.B.

Kooieca's work is superb! The background scenery, the lighting, the slaves reaction, and Kashekar's wicked smile is a visual delight.

C.A.B.'s story provides the cherry on top, both enhancing and complimenting Kooieca's art!

It looks like C.A.B. & Friends is going to be one heck of a ride!

Jim
MTJpub.com

I'd like to thank C.A.B. publicly for giving me the opportunity to take part in this project. Not only is he a multi-talented contributor to this community, the fact that he is so generous with his support and encouragement to a fairly inexperienced n00b such as myself, speaks volumes as to the type of person he is.

Last edited:
Kooieca's work is superb! The background scenery, the lighting, the slaves reaction, and Kashekar's wicked smile is a visual delight.

C.A.B.'s story provides the cherry on top, both enhancing and complimenting Kooieca's art!

It looks like C.A.B. & Friends is going to be one heck of a ride!

Jim
MTJpub.com
Thank you, Jim. We appreciate your support.

I'd like to thank C.A.B. publicly for giving me the opportunity to take part in this project. Not only is he a multi-talented contributor to this community, the fact that he is so generous with his support and encouragement to a fairly inexperienced n00b such as myself, speaks volumes as to the type of person he is.
Thank you, Sir. It was my pleasure entirely.

I look forward to your comments.

Ok. Behind the historical flavor and sophisticated use of words is the undeniable a sadistic undertone. There’s grip in the character of the kadin and her corrupt indulgence with power. It’s all in the air like the legendary Mida's touch, but it comes out as a unique torturous episode… The ornate art is well justified by C.A.B.’s eloquent story-telling. What a very impressive start… Kudos!

Ok. Behind the historical flavor and sophisticated use of words is the undeniable a sadistic undertone. There’s grip in the character of the kadin and her corrupt indulgence with power. It’s all in the air like the legendary Mida's touch, but it comes out as a unique torturous episode… The ornate art is well justified by C.A.B.’s eloquent story-telling. What a very impressive start… Kudos!
Thanks, Bo, for your erudite commentary. But I thought Chimp had cornered the market on being "Gripped". ~nyerk nyerk

And so it begins...

Lovely work from you both. I think a softcover collection would be a niche collector's item at the end of ths project. I look forward to seeing what comes next.

And so it begins...

Lovely work from you both. I think a softcover collection would be a niche collector's item at the end of ths project. I look forward to seeing what comes next.
Hmmm interesting thought... I know I'm collecting them 😉 . Thank you Suikoden.

Very nice work both of you
We thank you, Bill.

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back