• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tickling And Mtj Artist In Tv

sergio_aituoipi

Hi to all.
I wish to let you know that this week a free videoclip (20 minutes) of the TV show # 7 dedicated to tickling is online at www.aituoipiedi.com . It is enough to click on the screen.
There is an interview with KALAMOS, the Italian Artist, and a long talk about tickling, in Italian. Anyway there is a lot of ticlking action going on in the meantime, so you should not be too bored 😉

20077a.jpg

20077b.jpg

Excellent, thanks for sharing that. I didn't understand a word they said, but I knew what was going on 🙂

Thanks again

Tckleguy

Celebrating my cameo appearance with these pics:

MTJpub said:
Kalamos,
BRAVO!
Fondest thanks, but Sergio's really to be thanked and praised for his show.

Oh, and Patrizia too, for putting up with the both of us, having our way at her feet like that.

😀

Sergio: you are doing a fine job, from what i can tell, bringing the tickling world more into the mainstream.

Kalamos: congrats! you have some fine work, and it is good to see your material getting more exposure to them "normals" out there.

-> Hatake Kakashi.

Ah, the one-eye ninja no less! 🙂
I hope we'll be able to do more.
Sergio's been busy with stuff, and we haven't spoken in a while - we'll probably make plans for the fairer season.

Only time can tell.

-> Cloudgazer2k.

Yeah, I'm happy about this all!
Working with Patrizia and Sergio [and Mr D, da Cameraman] was awesome.

I hope they had just as much fun as I had.
And hope their fans had as much as well.

Only regret, being unable to finish my drawing: Patrizia kept struggling, and we had our hands full trying to keep her down.

Gotta secure her down firmly, next time, if ever.

🙂

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back