• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Zeonic Nylons - The Kinky Kämpfer.

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
Second Pinup girl to the Zeonic Nylons series.
Kinky Kämpfer - Gatling Gun Custom.
Enjoy.

The heavy assault forces have arrived

Decided not to go with the black color scheme, eh? Blue adds a little more shine, I suppose. I see also that you again decided to go with a tyklfynd-esque color style with this one as well. It looks good it does! From the green panzerfaust to the gray gatling gun to the blue accoutrements, everything has life in it! Color has also revealed something I'd not noticed before: are those teeth in that Gundam "skull?" That hair must've taken forever to draw; then again, being a non-artist I have no real idea; perhaps that was the easiest part. :blaugh: Simply splendid, K-man!

-> Rajee.

Tnx man.
Again.

-> HDS.

Decided not to go with the black color scheme, eh?
Not yet. Might in the future, with a different pic.
Got the shield idea from a Kondo variation, plus the gatling gun from 8th MS Team's Gouf Custom.

But wanted to go for a brighter starry finish.
Plus, the gatling gun isn't really a stealth weapon - and the Kaempfer itself isn't meant to be a stealth ms anyway - much more a shock unit.

Might try the urban camo on my next Zeonic Nylons pinup.
Planning to do a Feddie Feet pic first, though.

I see also that you again decided to go with a tyklfynd-esque color style with this one as well.
Neg.
Tried a different approach.
Took colour samples from different artists this time.
Going to show the tricks in a How-To thread in the future.
Already got some explanatory pics.

Color has also revealed something I'd not noticed before: are those teeth in that Gundam "skull?"
Teeth they are indeed.
It was a Gundam kill, no less. Surely a figment of Zeonic propaganda, I surmise.

That hair must've taken forever to draw; then again, being a non-artist I have no real idea; perhaps that was the easiest part.
Indeed. It was fairly easy, and a female friend of mine loved the style from the first pic, so used the same trick on this one.

I had a harder time getting the gatling straight, without resorting to rulers or cad modelling, and remoulding it so as to make it look vaguely gothic in appearance.

All in all, it was fun.

Wow, Kal! You've got a veritable psychopathic Vargas line going here! Fabulous weaponry! I'll never have the HDS's wealth of detailed Zeonic acumen, but I can certainly appreciate this hardware on a (knife to the) gut level! Is that a sword hilt protruding from the butt end of the gattling gun, for instance? This girl's ready for every contingency! Rather predatory, too... her animalistic victory stance atop the fallen enemy helmet bespeaks a pronounced blood-hunger! And she's nearly as scanty clad as our Zaku heroine (a most judiciously positioned gun stalk!) Nylons in combat... can't be standard issue. The barely adequate breast guards and loosed legging hint at a comfortable casualness in this killzone (if I see this right, she's removed her footgear for her victory pose. Intentionally toe-caressing a fried enemy noggin... blood chilling!) The shielding sparkles with a fabulous blue finish (battered, but undimmed... battle damage actually intensifies its beauty through contrast). The ashen background ruins, conversely, throw the woman warrior into sharp relief, both through their dinginess and soft focus. I see that she too bears an identifying device, marking both her apparel and her flesh. Tatooing... burrr! Now I know she's tough!

Last edited:
Kalamos, I am loving your Zeonic Nylons pics! I am a longtime devotee of the female foot and leg in nylon, and you render it superbly!

Any chance of seeing some nyloned soles in your next illustration?

God bless female wariors with almost no clothes at all, and the people who draw them.

you made a mistake.The gattling sheild is a weapon that the Kampfer can't use. The fore arm shape makes it unable to attach.

epsilongold said:
you made a mistake.The gattling shield is a weapon that the Kampfer can't use. The fore arm shape makes it unable to attach.
I patterned my pic after a Kazuhisa Kondo's variation, from Crossover Book I - Since UC 0079.

He painted a Kaempfer in black and tan camo, wielding a Gouf-style shield - page 047 Italian issue.
I took the idea from there, and further refined it.

Besides, I called it a "Gatling Gun Custom", so they could have reshaped the forearm to accomodate for a shield, or a multi-purpose hard-point.

Towards the end of OYW Zeon was known to streamline production lines so as to use the same pieces over and over.
So, grafting a Gouf forearm to a Kaempfer wouldn't be out of question - maybe the sensibility of using an armour-light Kaempfer over the Gouf in point position might be questioned, but we could assume it was a field conversion.

Besides, gatling shields look great on most mecahs.
Let us call it an out-of-canon MSV, and so be it.

😉

Redscript said:
God bless female wariors with almost no clothes at all, and the people who draw them.
Clothes get in the way of distracting opponents.

Xodlirv said:
Kalamos, I am loving your Zeonic Nylons pics! I am a longtime devotee of the female foot and leg in nylon, and you render it superbly!
Any chance of seeing some nyloned soles in your next illustration?
I found the trick for rendering nylons almost by chance.
Glad you liked it.
I noticed the sore lack of soles too.
I plan on making up for that in a future piece - I might even change my current schedule if the idea sounds good enough.

Low_Roads said:
Wow, Kal! You've got a veritable psychopathic Vargas line going here!
I guess my real fetish ain't tickling, after all...

Is that a sword hilt protruding from the butt end of the gattling gun, for instance?
In some variations, mechas are known to keep swords and axes in shield-mounted hard-points.

As you pointed out, they make for excellent last resort weapons, when main guns run out of ammo.

You might also notice I shaped it after real German WWII daggers - in keeping with Zeon's style.

(a most judiciously positioned gun stalk!)
That's why, however out of canon, the gatling shields becomes sort of a necessity here.
I want to keep my PG rating... 😉

Nylons in combat... can't be standard issue. The barely adequate breast guards and loosed legging hint at a comfortable casualness in this killzone (if I see this right, she's removed her footgear for her victory pose. Intentionally toe-caressing a fried enemy noggin... blood chilling!)
This wouldn't work as a Nylon ads, but it would fit my idea of a soldier joke or low level propaganda.

My original plan was for the mecha maiden to lose the right legging and shoe in the fray - but reading it as a deliberate act works well with the general tone.

I refrained myself from painting blood, since it would have drawn the attention further away, but I won't promise anything for the future.

😉

The shielding sparkles with a fabulous blue finish (battered, but undimmed... battle damage actually intensifies its beauty through contrast). The ashen background ruins, conversely, throw the woman warrior into sharp relief, both through their dinginess and soft focus. I see that she too bears an identifying device, marking both her apparel and her flesh. Tatooing... burrr! Now I know she's tough!
Tattooing is something I like in my pics: makes sense with army types, plus gives an air of archaic branding - it is no longer sci-fi, it becomes technological middle ages, as techno barbarians sort it out with guns and swords in a surreal scenario of wanton destruction.

No wonder ppl are scared when I'm around.

😀

Great work! I am no expert on the genre, but I know nekkid and this is hot! (Ok, almost nekkid....nekkid enough....)

Excellent work, and coming from one who uses color as an artistic weapon, phenomenal use of color as well!

Dave

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back