• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

isobel baxter sketch : dragon/f (nudity)

detritus

1st Level Red Feather
hi mates

another quick sketch of isobel in a silly ticklish predicament

no real story to this one... i guess she thought it would be a good idea to sneak into a dragon's cave naked and steal it's stash of gold... or whatever dragons stash these days

the dragon caught her and decided to tickle her to death

sometimes i just like to draw girls being tickled in that delicious soft place just under the ribs... which, fortunately, is one of the paces that turns isobel into a drooling, incoherent mess of ticklishness - oh, but she does love it so

d

Nice! To paraphrase an ancient wisdom...

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are ticklish and taste good with ketchup."

I love your work, and this one is no exception! The coloration around the fingers tickling the ribs is awesome!

thanks tidas and bit - isobel does so love to be tickled there... and she is so delicious with ketchup

this is essentially the same pic, but i was messing around with pictures of her and added a pretty summer dress and some cute little panties, and i actually like this version better... and isobel likes the idea of having her dress all rucked up and half removed for the purpose of a thorough tickling

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back