• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

British Models Anita and Michelle Part 2 (F/F, NYLONS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi
I've now updated my store with part deux of the tickle session between Anita and Michelle. This is really hot...if you liked part 1 (go here for previews!) then you will love this one! :clap:

Again the girls take it in turns, and this time they are stretched out on a table and tickled all over. Both are still wearing their sexy office uniforms (although Michelle switches to sheer black tights/pantyhose this time). Michelle goes first and is tied face down with her super-ticklish soles face up and exposed to Anita's terrible fingernails! She is soon screaming and writhing around as Anita works her feet, before moving over her whole body (while I get the feet). She then goes at her soles with that hairbrush again, sending Michelle through the roof (I love the innocent yet slightly evil look on Anita's face!). <<<<----

Finally Michelle has her chance for some revenge on Anita who is tied face up on the desk with her arms stretched above her head. She uses her own nails on Anita's FF stockinged soles and has Anita giggling and squirming in no time. Anita makes a very cute ticklee with her high-pitched, musical laughter...she buckles and arches her back but there is no way out as Michelle grabs her tiny waist! Once again, I join in and get her feet for the last few seconds...it is a great ending to a very hot and sexy session with two very beautiful ladies!

Hope you like it anyway, as usual the full version is available from my store:
http://clips4sale.com/store/26605

Preview below:
http://rapidshare.com/files/226349599/Michelle_and_Anita_pt_2_preview.wmv

Thanks!

P.S. There will also be a little more to come from this session as I tied up Michelle up once again for a further intense tickle session, with a lot of focus on those (well wouldn't you if you had the chance?). Keep an eye out for that one coming soon! :smokingiscool:

Terrific looking, gorgeous models.

I do wish I could see more of the one lady's face, and more of the other lady's soles. (She doesn't appear to be all that ticklish on her feet - although her ribs seem pretty sensitive.)

Terrific looking, gorgeous models.

I do wish I could see more of the one lady's face, and more of the other lady's soles. (She doesn't appear to be all that ticklish on her feet - although her ribs seem pretty sensitive.)

Thanks. They were actually both very ticklish on their feet (and everywhere else!) although Anita is so not as much of a screamer...she is the type of person who doesn't like to lose her composure in front of the camera - which I actually like! You don't see as much of Anita's soles in this one because she is tied face up, but you can see much more of them (with close-ups) in part 1 - see thread below for a preview of that:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=151202

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back