• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW PREVIEWS! (M/F, Upperbody), Derek's Upperbody Tickle Torment!

Rook's Media

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Hello everyone!

Derek Synklaire is back at Rook's Media! This time, it's her upperbody that's tickle tormented! :firedevil

SHE'S SOOO AMAZING!

Below, I've posted 2 (Lower Resulotion) free previews of the clip! I hope everyone enjoys!!! I've also added a few vidcaps from the video! The full clip, (In HQ, and 8:05 in length), is now available at:
http://clips4sale.com/store/29997

*Also, here's the description of the clip from the clip store!*

---For this round of tickle torture, gorgeous Derek Synklaire is back at Rook's Media... But this time, she's tied face-down in the dungeon, on the brown bondage table! Her hands are cuffed underneath the table, and her feet are locked in the foot stocks (but aren't seen in this clip). I work over her upperbody GOOD!!!! Her ribs and armpits get an awesome tickle treatment! She bounces around (as much as she can within the bondage), laughs, squeals, pleads, threatens, etc.! But there's nothing she can do about it! She's soooo beautiful and OH SO TICKLISH! This clip is shot from multiple angles and zooms!!! This is just an awesome, intense upperbody clip, with a VERY TICKLISH MODEL!!!---

***Once again, special thanks to my good friend Tim!***

Enjoy everyone, and take care!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Last edited:
More caps!

Four more vid caps from the clip!!!

Enjoy!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Last edited:
Derek seem really ticklish on her ribs and waist!
I love her laugh, and the bondage set-up is nice!
Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Derek seem really ticklish on her ribs and waist!
I love her laugh, and the bondage set-up is nice!
Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Thank you so much Adrian!!!

Take care of yourself man!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

SHe is pretty awesome, very ticklish as well. Like 5 hours ago I was tickling her!

SHe is pretty awesome, very ticklish as well. Like 5 hours ago I was tickling her!

Hey Imlatino!

Congrats man! Sounds like you had a great time tickling Derek! I had a blast shooting with her too! She's such an amazing person!

Take care man,

Rook's Media

Last edited:
she seems like she would be fun to tickle, who knows maybe within 5 years i'll get the chance 😛

and she seems really nice too, which would make it even funner to tickle.. i think i love her 😛

she seems like she would be fun to tickle, who knows maybe within 5 years i'll get the chance 😛

and she seems really nice too, which would make it even funner to tickle.. i think i love her 😛

Lol! Yeah man....definitely fun to tickle!!!! And you've definitely guessed correctly....she's SUPER nice too!!

Definitely try to book her if she comes to your area!

Take care mtTicklemonster,

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Lol! Yeah man....definitely fun to tickle!!!! And you've definitely guessed correctly....she's SUPER nice too!!

Definitely try to book her if she comes to your area!

Take care mtTicklemonster,

Ryan @ Rook's Media

eh, i'm in the boring area of cali 😛 she wont' come to my area lol..

I'll be ALL OVER Cali from July 7th until the 14th.

If you're interested in a session message me privately 🙂

those were some hot clips! i love derek's laugh! it is so cute.

I know the feeling ticklemonster!

i'm glad u understand where i'm comin from then..

can i e-mail you just to e-mail you because you seem nice and cool and fun to talk to and it'll help out my self-esteem to get a beautiful girl like u to talk to me 😛

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back