• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Have Another Tickling Shoot Coming Up With Gemini! WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE?

Rook's Media

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to mention that I'm working with the beautiful Gemini in a few days again, for quite a few hours!

I was blessed to be able to introduce her to bondage and tickling, and to this awesome community! And I'm equally as blessed to have the opportunity to work with her again! Such an amazing woman....extremely ticklish....and enjoys what she does!

My question is this: You've seen her worked over @ Rook's Media in a dungeon, face-down on a table, face-up on a table, in stocks several times........What would you like to see now?

Provide me with some cool ideas, and I'll do my best to make them happen!

*NOTE* Please don't assume that your idea will automatically be filmed if you make a suggestion....but I'm really going to take these suggestions into consideration, and I'll do my best!

Remember....we just have a couple of days to make these suggestions!

Thanks again everyone for your continued support! I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas!!! :toast:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

P.S. I've posted a few pictures of Gemini below...in all of her ticklish glory!

Last edited:
Suggestions

Great work man keep up the upperbody and armpits work
Would love to see her in some daisy dukes and tank top being tickled on her upperbody and inner thigh but not to sexual if she doesnt want it

Great work man keep up the upperbody and armpits work
Would love to see her in some daisy dukes being tickled on her upperbody and inner thigh but not to sexual if she doesnt want it

Hey rwm01man!

Thanks for your suggestion man---I'll ask her about the daisy's!

Take care,

Rook's Media

Is there a chance that you could get another girl in the shoot? I'd like to see one girl in the stocks with another girl tied in front of her feet with her arms up high. She would be sitting right between her feet with her midsection vulnerable so you could tickle two girls simultaneously...one under the arms and one on the feet. :happyhop:

Is there a chance that you could get another girl in the shoot? I'd like to see one girl in the stocks with another girl tied in front of her feet with her arms up high. She would be sitting right between her feet with her midsection vulnerable so you could tickle two girls simultaneously...one under the arms and one on the feet. :happyhop:

Hey b0xr!

Great input! I won't be doing a two-girl shoot this week....but that's definitely something I plan to do in the near future for sure! When this happens, I'll see if I can work out the position you've described!

Thanks again man!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

hmmm...

i would love to see some light finger tickling on her feet. let's see how she would react to that compared to the intense tickling.

i hope you consider my idea since gemini is one of my many favorites on you site.

thanks in advance..

🙂

Lots of merciless tummy tickling, two or three ticklers on the upper body 😀

Well first, i think your videos and yourself are amazing; presenting such high quality women, and videos that are so great in this great community. thank again.

suggestions for you next video would be cool to have her shoes and sock taken off, and then tickled. you could also role play i guess; next one i can think of is to have in the stocks; have each toe tied seprate with tiny vibrators with feathers on them and have them tickle her while you are tickling her soles, just a suggestion.

once again your awesome!!!!!

hmmm...

i would love to see some light finger tickling on her feet. let's see how she would react to that compared to the intense tickling.

i hope you consider my idea since gemini is one of my many favorites on you site.

thanks in advance..

🙂

Hey bullming!

The next time I work with Gemini...definitely consider the light tickling a guarantee!!!

Take care man..

and thanks so much for your support!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Lots of merciless tummy tickling, two or three ticklers on the upper body 😀

Very, very interesting idea!

Let me work on that! 🙂

Have some shoots planned with multiple women within the coming months!

:toast:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Well first, i think your videos and yourself are amazing; presenting such high quality women, and videos that are so great in this great community. thank again.

suggestions for you next video would be cool to have her shoes and sock taken off, and then tickled. you could also role play i guess; next one i can think of is to have in the stocks; have each toe tied seprate with tiny vibrators with feathers on them and have them tickle her while you are tickling her soles, just a suggestion.

once again your awesome!!!!!

WOW!

I don't even know what to say!!!

Thank you dude3!

It's an honor to be contributing dungeon tickling to this great community!

You guys all certainly know how to make a small-time producer feel welcome!

Love your ideas!

Let me see what I can work out!!!!!

Cheers my friend, and thank so much for your support, and your amazingly kind words!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

I'll humbly ask for a pantyhose tickling shoot. Great work so far, by the way!

Hang her upside down by her ankles (but leave her arms free to flail about) and tickle the soles of her feet with fingers and fingernails.

I'll humbly ask for a pantyhose tickling shoot. Great work so far, by the way!

Hey mabus! Thank you my friend!

Here's a link to the new clip that I posted with Lo-Lo in white nylons!

I'll definitely be doing some pantyhose w/ jeans scenes soon!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Hang her upside down by her ankles (but leave her arms free to flail about) and tickle the soles of her feet with fingers and fingernails.

A very interesting idea Alchemy! I have a few personal friends of mine that I'll be working with soon! One is a lifestyler, and she's done suspension/upside-down work before...but has never been tickled in that position!

Might be something that I can work out down the road!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back