• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey Ladies!

It's so unfair! Ladies would throw rocks at me with that guy in the same room.

.....but they do that anyway.........

I think the smoke he was blowing up his own ass actually started coming out of his mouth halfway into that clip.

If he was the only man left on the market, I'd use my vibrator and my hand when the batteries ran out! Geez, his mother must be proud......:facepalm2:

As another guy who makes video games for a living, I'm sad to say that is guy is almost the poster child for the industry. :banghead:

*braces for ridicule at the above statement*

Snail Shell

he sounds like the cousin of kyle from south park... maybe he IS the cousin of Kyle Broflovski 😀😀😀😀

Hmmm ...I believe PurrBast is into video games.

Waddaya say, girl? BigLee is lookin' for some love.

:cupid:

Hmmm ...I believe PurrBast is into video games.

Waddaya say, girl? BigLee is lookin' for some love.

:cupid:

I say...thank god someone found him for me so I don't have to keep scouring the ends of the earth! The search was becoming unbearable. Now we can be cuw-cher-AHL TOGETHA, doing things like lying about what we enjoy doing and what we expect in the other. It's going to be very fulfilling.

he can have sex change too if he likes. no one will complain. nice find. haha

I say...thank god someone found him for me so I don't have to keep scouring the ends of the earth! The search was becoming unbearable. Now we can be cuw-cher-AHL TOGETHA, doing things like lying about what we enjoy doing and what we expect in the other. It's going to be very fulfilling.

You scour?

I didn't know you scoured.

How long have you been scouring?

he can have sex change too if he likes. no one will complain. nice find. haha

No, that's okay. You can keep him right where he is; we have enough problems in our gender as it is!:shock:

Are we sure he doesn't have a mental disability or something? >_>

If not - awesome find.

If so - for shame!

:seesaw:
We can't be sure one way or another. So we can either err on the side of caution, not laugh at it, and tell anyone who does that they're a big meanie, or we can sit back, take the clip at face value and enjoy it without delving into the possible evil that lies within each of us if we laugh at someone who may or may not have a disability.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar folks.

I, for one, would like to know what video games he has designed for in the first place.

POLL: What the hell is on his top lip?

1. Ice cream?

2. Bad moustache?

3. Bad rim-job that went horribly, HORRIBLY wrong???

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back