• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ella: "Oh my god. That was awful… and yet, so much fun!" (F/F, preview #1)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone! Here is a preview for clip #1 of my latest series, Last Laugh Ansuz. It stars two new models: Ella and Suki.

"Ella's ankles are locked in stocks, and her friend Suki doesn't waste time taking advantage of the situation. Indeed, when the scene begin, Suki is already tickling Ella's bare left foot. The right sock comes off very soon after that, exposing both bare feet (size 8) to Suki's special care. By the way, if one looks closely it can be seen that Ella is wearing a ring on the fourth toe of her right foot. Later, there's a close-up shot of one of the holes in the stocks. A hand comes out of it and tickles the foot right next to it. Backup up, we can see that Ella is in even deeper trouble than before, because her big toes and pinky toes are tied so that both her feet are pointing to the left. Ella herself in on her side, one arm tied over her to the massage table's backrest. She's quite incapable of defending herself in any way, or of seeing what Suki is doing. The latter torments Ella's soles for several minutes using her fingers and a comb (the comb is somewhat worse for Ella). She even has couple of trophies in the form of Ella's socks, tied together and hanging from the stocks. At the end of the scene, Ella, still out of breath, declares: "Oh my god…That was awful… and yet, so much fun!" (And she's not joking. While most models enjoy the experience to some extent, Ella and Suki were quite emphatic about how they enjoyed their shoot after it was over). (Language: English)"

Full-length clips can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling clip store.

Christ I need to get up to Quebec ASAP. Seems to be no shortage of ridiculously hot, ticklish girls up there. Well done yet again, Francois.

The sideways stocks is a very unique position; I often wonder if its uncomfortable for the poor lasses.

Great pics.

Yay, I love the stocks and the grl really seems to be ticklish. It's great

Very erotic. Love the position and nice ticklish foot bottoms.

Another clip to look forward to come payday.

"Awful, yet so much fun" lol, that's funny.

"The Last Laugh" has always put out great tickle
material, this looks like another fun tickle production.

Nice Job, and thanks for the sample clip. 🙂

The sideways stocks is a very unique position; I often wonder if its uncomfortable for the poor lasses.

Since the holes aren't as wide as they are high, the position may be slightly less comfortable than when the ticklee is sitting, or on her back or stomach. However, none of the models have complained about it so far, so I assume it's not that bad. It's mostly a matter of making sure the ankles don't enter the holes at too much of an angle. Also, the width of the holes can be adjusted because of the foam-pad-and-velcro system I use. Indeed, I have foam pads of varying thickness that can be velcroed to the insides of the holes. Normally this is useful to accommodate different ankle sizes, but it can also help for unusual positions.

Hello everyone! Here is a preview for clip #1 of my latest series, Last Laugh Ansuz. It stars two new models: Ella and Suki.

"Ella's ankles are locked in stocks, and her friend Suki doesn't waste time taking advantage of the situation. Indeed, when the scene begin, Suki is already tickling Ella's bare left foot. The right sock comes off very soon after that, exposing both bare feet (size 8) to Suki's special care. By the way, if one looks closely it can be seen that Ella is wearing a ring on the fourth toe of her right foot. Later, there's a close-up shot of one of the holes in the stocks. A hand comes out of it and tickles the foot right next to it. Backup up, we can see that Ella is in even deeper trouble than before, because her big toes and pinky toes are tied so that both her feet are pointing to the left. Ella herself in on her side, one arm tied over her to the massage table's backrest. She's quite incapable of defending herself in any way, or of seeing what Suki is doing. The latter torments Ella's soles for several minutes using her fingers and a comb (the comb is somewhat worse for Ella). She even has couple of trophies in the form of Ella's socks, tied together and hanging from the stocks. At the end of the scene, Ella, still out of breath, declares: "Oh my god…That was awful… and yet, so much fun!" (And she's not joking. While most models enjoy the experience to some extent, Ella and Suki were quite emphatic about how they enjoyed their shoot after it was over). (Language: English)"

Full-length clips can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling clip store.

I love your work!!..

I love her toe ring. :siterocks:

Ah yes, I thought some people would like that. I encourage the models to wear toe rings if they have them. Anklets too, but they're not always visible due to the restraint techniques.

Great clip! I loved the expressions of joy from Suki, she seemed to be really into it 😀

Great clip! I loved the expressions of joy from Suki, she seemed to be really into it 😀

I guess she was. I mean, not actually aroused, but I'm sure she had a lot of fun doing it. At least, I sure hope she enjoyed it while it lasted, because Ella got her real good (or bad, depending how you see it) after that scene.

"Awful, yet so much fun" lol, that's funny.

Heheheh! Don't think it's an accident that I included that bit in the preview. Or in the title of this thread, for that matter.

Christ I need to get up to Quebec ASAP. Seems to be no shortage of ridiculously hot, ticklish girls up there.

Ah, missed this reply until now.

Actually, finding women who are willing to do this and have the required qualifications (mainly being ticklish enough) isn't easy at all. I wouldn't say there's "no shortage" of them, even here in Montreal. They're the exceptions, not the norm. Besides which, while it's true that some of my models are really very ticklish, others are only moderately so. Which is still fine, of course, but in terms of ticklishness, I can't say my models, on average, can compare to some of the other producers. My physical appearance criteria also seem to be a little more relaxed compared to others. But that doesn't matter to me, because frankly, I prefer the looks of the models I work with. I'm not into "super hot babe" types, personally.

Here are slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

LAST LAUGH ANSUZ

I was on a date last night when the conversation turned to how its ok for guys to be with younger women, however older women doing the same thing is frowned on. I had to laugh because I think like that, but then she called me a pedophile.

A pedophile I said. Thats an awfully big word for a ten year old.

I was on a date last night when the conversation turned to how its ok for guys to be with younger women, however older women doing the same thing is frowned on. I had to laugh because I think like that, but then she called me a pedophile.

That's actually a pretty good joke, but I'm not sure how it's relevant to this thread.

Sure you do Thats why you play the Star Wars card game. I was glaring at you the whole time in our last game. I like to try & get into my opponents head.

Ok, that's just weird. Two messages that are totally unrelated to the thread, posted under two different usernames but with the same post subtitle ("LAST LAUGH ANSUZ"), and neither user has more than two posts. I have to assume it's the same person, but why two different usernames, and what's with the completely off-topic stuff? I don't mind, really, I just don't get it.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back