• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

do you like to "ride" your 'lee?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
I like see those clips where the 'ler is straddling the 'lee and the 'lee is bucking up and down so much its like a ride for the 'ler. How much of a "ride" do you like? Enough that you can be thrown off? or just enough that you stay straddled on top of the 'lee? What do you think the best way to tie up the 'lee would be for a good "ride"?

:tickle:

:numberone:

JoCassi.jpg

PwningManda.jpg

I think i like it more when they can't buck you off but only just barely cause they dont have the leverage to do so they can fight and buck but never enough to throw you off entirely :3

It's really sort of weird, but no 'lee has ever managed to buck me off...

Kinda sucks, rhinos like to play rodeo. 😀

so i guess most of you would say that the 'lee squirming and trying to buck the 'ler(you) off of them while they lay between your legs is kinda....hot? :dog:

No lies. You kicked me while I was awkwardly squatting nearby you, and I lost my balance and fell over... Yes. This is the occurrence that you later blew up into the infamous "I flung the rhino into Shamwow's cage, RAWR!!" incident.

Whichever version you choose to believe, I wasn't straddling you at the time, ergo I wasn't "bucked off," which is the whole point of this thread.

Don't worry though! Being the fair guy I am, the next time we meet I'm going to friggin' tackle you to the ground and straddle you as outlined above. I'll then slowly count to 100 as you attempt to fling me off. If you manage to throw me off of you, you can claim victory (for once) and will have embarrassed me mightily. If, however, you can't toss me off before I count to 100, I will pwn you so hard and for so long that you'll still be feeling it (and squealing accordingly) when the Mayan calendar runs out in 2012. 😀

I said I did it once. Not that I could do it again LOL I'm not a circus monkey dammit!! I don't perform for your entertainment. Once and done. That's it. Sorry.

Last edited:
A Very Ticklish Man

I think i like it more when they can't buck you off but only just barely cause they dont have the leverage to do so they can fight and buck but never enough to throw you off entirely :3

I agree with Hypah's comments...I like that, too.

It's definitely fun, especially when you have her pinned in such a position :excited:

I think it's easier while sitting on my lee. Some of them can get pretty crazy. Just have keep your balance.

That's so funny you ask this because I just posted a story about an ex-girlfriend of mine actually wearing a cowgirl hat and trying to stay on top of me the whole time like she was at a rodeo! hilarious.

Oh as a lee, I am the rodeo king! I can't stop wiggling around, bondage or not!

I absolutely love "going for a ride" while tickling. I've never been thrown off either, which makes said scene even more fun. 😀

I said I did it once. Not that I could do it again LOL I'm not a circus monkey dammit!! I don't perform for your entertainment. Once and done. That's it. Sorry.

That's all right, I guess I can't compel your participation... So after I tackle and sit upon you, I guess you're just going to lie there calmly while I count up to 100 and then meekly accept your Armageddon-style tickling? Like a meek lil kitty cat? 😀

:lion: -mew.

I prefer to ride my lees in most cases unless I am having foot fun lol. As for being ridden I get pretty violent during a tickle so it gets dangerous.

Yeh I like to sit upon, and be sat upon during such antics, 😀

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back