• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*FREE CLIP* UK Models Sarah and Deane's First Nylon Tickle! (M/FF, FEET)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all,

A little freebie from a shoot I had last night with a couple of new models from my home town of sunny Leicester! These two teenage friends were very cute and funny...this was their first time doing a video shoot, let alone being tied up and tickled! Deane (with the brown hair) was reluctant to show her feet on camera (she apparently hates feet in general!) but she had little choice once she was in the stocks, hehe! 🙂

image4j.jpg

Both girls were very ticklish and had some hilarious reactions at times. Deane seems the most ticklish in this clip, but it was Sarah (blonde) who really blew the roof off later on in this shoot...she's only the second girl I've met who can tear through several strips of gaffa tape at once! 😀

I'll be releasing a couple of fantastic F/F clips from this shoot appearing at UK Tickling later in the month, but here's a nice bonus scene I shot with them right at the start. They were both quite giggly and nervous when they arrived for the shoot and couldn't decide who should go first, so I figured: why not just tickle them both together? 🙂 This one is purely nylon foot tickling but there's plenty of upper body, bare feet etc in the other clips coming up!

Hope you like this anyway...any feedback would be more than welcome of course! 😉

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H14OA7LR

Cheers! :turtle:

Cute. :aww:

There surely can't be a better way to spend a Wednesday evening in Leicester!

Another generous freebie. Once again, thanks.

S

cant download this one yet but it looks hot so gonna keep trying! thanks turtleboy!!!

Why did I ever move away from that town?! 😉

Great stuff as always, Turtleboy!

Thanks for your free gift...I love your stuff!

Thanks for saying so..I'm pleased you liked it!

Why did I ever move away from that town?! 😉

Great stuff as always, Turtleboy!

I could probably give you some reasons, lol! Thanks anyway 🙂

cant download this one yet but it looks hot so gonna keep trying! thanks turtleboy!!!

No worries - it should work if you keep trying!

Cute. :aww:

There surely can't be a better way to spend a Wednesday evening in Leicester!

Another generous freebie. Once again, thanks.

S

Indeed! 😉 Thanks Sclub!

excellent

Cheers Chris!

So...there Are good things about Leicester...Besides Fosse Park's retail outlets...lol.

Nice work mate!

So...there Are good things about Leicester...Besides Fosse Park's retail outlets...lol.

I know - Turtleboy's put Leicester back on them map! I'm definitely going to have to go back there for a visit soon...

I just now got around to downloading this clip. Wow! How do you keep finding these marvelous women? Did I see right that you had their hands tied together? Another one of your very enjoyable clips, and such a large one too!

My only complaint: Rip the hose! Bare toes are best!

Thanks again turtleboy!

how come no bare soles? like in most of your clips.... :/

They are booth very cute. Does we will see them in tan sheer pantyhose tickled too ? 😀

Thanks for sharing the Free Clip with us :ty:

I just now got around to downloading this clip. Wow! How do you keep finding these marvelous women? Did I see right that you had their hands tied together? Another one of your very enjoyable clips, and such a large one too!

My only complaint: Rip the hose! Bare toes are best!

Thanks again turtleboy!

Don't worry, there's some great ripped hose and bare foot stuff with these two coming up soon!

how come no bare soles? like in most of your clips.... :/

I believe there are more clips from this shoot to come so you could be in luck.

S

Yes, sclubtickle is right - plenty more on the way...hopefully something for everyone!

They are booth very cute. Does we will see them in tan sheer pantyhose tickled too ? 😀

Thanks for sharing the Free Clip with us :ty:

Yes, you certainly will..and glad you enjoyed this one!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back