• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christy Lynn-Tight Jeans and Bare Feet-[M/f]

Tickle Touch

TMF Poster
Announcing clip #2 with Christy Lynn, a petite Puerto Rican mixed beauty with insanely ticklish feet, legs, ribs and armpits. She is excited to be at Tickle Touch. You'll be excited to see more of her enthusiastic ticklishness!

Christy Lynn has removed her top and her Uggs boots, to be tied to the couch with her soft feet ready to be explored. She didn't think her feet were very ticklish, until I found the best spot: the base of her long toes. These are pretty feet, with a classy tattoo across the top of her right foot. She has a fun, unrestrained laugh, and scratching her toes brings out that laugh very well.

Next, I pinch and squeeze her knees, from kneecap to thigh. This is one of Christy Lynn's best spots! She cringes and arches, twisting and kicking to get away from the torture. Lots of full-lung belly laughs in this one. Christy is very ticklish, and her knees are a great place to tickle her.

In her tight jeans and black bra, this is an incredibly sexy scene with an incredibly sexy ticklee.

Enjoy this Free Preview, and be sure to check out exciting Christy Lynn at Tickle Touch!

Christy Lynn looked really Yummy in her bra and tight jeans!!! :hungry:
I really like her laugh and reactions to the tickling, very sexy!!! 😀
Can't wait to see if her upperbody is as ticklish as her knees!!! :happyhop:

Very nice clip, thanks for sharing. :ty:

Yeah I love this girl!!! very ticklish~! Natural girl next door type~!!! love it

Thanks. I'm glad you like Christy Lynn. She's quite a find.

Watch next week for her upper body clip. Hot, topless tickling on little Christy!

Thank you for foot tickling a girl who was wearing Ugg boots! You don't know how badly I want to do that when I see a young woman wearing them!

Nice Clip

Just bought it...good job. Great Ticklee and nice reactions. Money well spent, methinks!

Thanks to you both for sharing the clips of Ms. Christy! She is a doll and obviously a fun person to tickle. Very nice!!!

I bought it and I don't think it was bad at all. Thanks and like said hope to see more of her. Oh, the only thing I would have liked to have seen was the Shoe and sock removal but no biggie.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back