• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scarlett's feet tickled in the horizontal stocks (F/F, preview #1)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone! Here is a preview for clip #1 of my latest series, Last Laugh Wunjo, starring:

Scarlett: 19, 5'3", size 7½
Alice: 18, 5'1", size 6

"Scarlett’s pink socked feet are sticking out of the middle holes, soles facing up. Alice, armed with a pair of scissors, snips off the tips of the socks, teases Scarlett’s cute toes for a few moments, then gradually exposes her feet while tickling them. After a few minutes Scarlett betrays herself by pleading, "No, not that! Not the toes!" A very bad move on her part, since Alice was spending a fair deal of time on the soles, but now decides to focus on the toes. I mean, Scarlett’s soles are also very ticklish, but her toes seem to be a bit worse. Alice makes a few attempts at licking Scarlett’s feet, but the latter wiggles them too much. However, this is made much easier when Scarlett’s big toes are tied (one pinky toe too, just for the hell of it). So Alice mixes finger and tongue tickling for the rest of the scene. (Language: French)"

Full-length clips can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling clip store

Last edited:
Great stuff, looking forward to Scarlett's revenge!

First, to answer your question about tongue tickling and finger tickling. I LOVE THEM BOTH, and I'm glad you include both in this clip. Just make sure Scarlett uses both techniques when she gets her revenge!!

If her feet are up in the air, isn't that vertical??

As hivoltage said, "horizontal" refers to the position of the stocks (at least the part through which the feet stick out), not the legs. Actually, even the feet are horizontal.

First, to answer your question about tongue tickling and finger tickling. I LOVE THEM BOTH, and I'm glad you include both in this clip. Just make sure Scarlett uses both techniques when she gets her revenge!!

It's interesting about that poll. Until very recently, the fingers/tools option had a slight edge. That surprised me a bit, because the more I study my sales, the more I realize that clips featuring licking usually outsell the fingers/tools ones fairly easily, as I expected. But it seems that the last few votes helped the tongue option take a slight lead. At least, among the people who have a preference. Most people don't seem to have a strong preference either way.

While I'd say Scarlett is the superior foot ticklee of the duo, Alice is still fairly ticklish on her feet, and Scarlett does use her tongue/teeth on them at times. But it's the armpit licking that gets Alice the most, and Scarlett gives it pretty good. In a future scene, I mean.

Also, Alice gets a chance to savage Scarlett's feet even more in the last scene of the series, using her fingers but also adding a lot of licking and sucking. It's a long, exhausting scene, and Scarlett gets pretty desperate (you can hear it in her voice). Enough that she offers little resistance when Alice encourages her to say that she enjoys it and to beg for more, having her says things like "Please tickle my toes with your tongue!", despite the fact that she must realize that Alice won't stop even if she cooperates. It's unfortunate that the girls only speak French, but I'm hoping some of the mood of Scarlett's frustrating, desperate situation will come through anyway. I have to say, that last scene is one of my personal favorites.

Wow!!!

I love the licking and the toe sucking, it's Awesome!!! :cheer:
I can't wait to see the armpit licking, that should be Amazing!!! :manicd:

I love tickling with the tongue and teeth, but I also love tickling with a hairbrush as well!!! :devil:

Great clip, thanks for sharing. :boogie:

i have a question for LASTLAUGH: why does your models don't talk? i speak french and i like when the girls speak a little bit

i have a question for LASTLAUGH: why does your models don't talk? i speak french and i like when the girls speak a little bit

They do talk. It's just that some are more discreet than others. Fun banter comes naturally to some, and thus some of my videos feature a fair deal of verbal teasing and other comments. But other models don't know what to say, especially when tied up and tickled for the first time. The experience is very new to them, possibly a bit intimidating at first, so they kind of forget to talk to the tickler. Some don't realize that banter is actually desirable, even though I usually mention it before a shoot. In any case, if some of my videos do have minimal verbal interaction, it's not by design. It's just that the models weren't especially talkative.

I'm curious, are you referring to videos in particular, or my catalog as a whole? Also, if you only watch my previews, you have to understand that I mostly try to focus on showing how they react in terms of laughter. I do include some dialogue from time to time, but I can only show so much in a preview, and most of the time the dialogue isn't as important as the laughter. Especially since not all the models speak English, and most of my customer don't understand French. If you saw the actual full-length clips, you'd see that many of them feature a lot of interaction between the models.

If French dialogue is something you really like, you should definitely check out the last clip of the Wunjo series when it's available. As I explained in a previous post, it involves a lot of verbal teasing, mainly in the form of the tickler "forcing" the ticklee to say that she likes being tickled and that she wants more. The ticklee sounds rather desperate during that scene, which is a lot of fun. In fact, it makes it one of my personal favorite scenes of my entire catalog. It's a real shame that part of it will be lost on non-French-speaking people. At least in terms of what the models are saying. The desperation in Scarlett's voice may still be obvious to most people, though.

They do talk. It's just that some are more discreet than others. Fun banter comes naturally to some, and thus some of my videos feature a fair deal of verbal teasing and other comments. But other models don't know what to say, especially when tied up and tickled for the first time. The experience is very new to them, possibly a bit intimidating at first, so they kind of forget to talk to the tickler. Some don't realize that banter is actually desirable, even though I usually mention it before a shoot. In any case, if some of my videos do have minimal verbal interaction, it's not by design. It's just that the models weren't especially talkative.

I'm curious, are you referring to videos in particular, or my catalog as a whole? Also, if you only watch my previews, you have to understand that I mostly try to focus on showing how they react in terms of laughter. I do include some dialogue from time to time, but I can only show so much in a preview, and most of the time the dialogue isn't as important as the laughter. Especially since not all the models speak English, and most of my customer don't understand French. If you saw the actual full-length clips, you'd see that many of them feature a lot of interaction between the models.

If French dialogue is something you really like, you should definitely check out the last clip of the Wunjo series when it's available. As I explained in a previous post, it involves a lot of verbal teasing, mainly in the form of the tickler "forcing" the ticklee to say that she likes being tickled and that she wants more. The ticklee sounds rather desperate during that scene, which is a lot of fun. In fact, it makes it one of my personal favorite scenes of my entire catalog. It's a real shame that part of it will be lost on non-French-speaking people. At least in terms of what the models are saying. The desperation in Scarlett's voice may still be obvious to most people, though.

I have several of your clips and I've heard talking. Most of the time I have no idea what they're saying, with some exceptions (sometimes they speak English).

wow

scarlett and alice are so pretty, what lovely smiles and tickles

thanks for the preview

I have several of your clips and I've heard talking. Most of the time I have no idea what they're saying, with some exceptions (sometimes they speak English).

Yeah, sorry about that. I realize that, while the laughter is what matters most, it's really neat to understand the spontaneous, often funny comments that come out of the models. Thing is, I lived in Quebec City, which is almost entirely an Francophone city, until the summer of 2006, so finding models who were comfortable enough in English wasn't that easy (although some could have managed ok enough if I had insisted).

I still get a fair deal of French-speaking models now that I'm in Montreal. After all, it's also in the mainly-French province of Quebec, and it's basically a bilingual city. But English-speaking models are more common now. About ten of my videos are completely or partially in English, and a few of the videos I have in reserve are as well.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back