• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scarlett's revenge on Alice's upper body (F/F, includes belly nibbling, preview #2)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone! Here is a preview for clip #2 of my latest series, Last Laugh Wunjo, starring:

Alice: 18, 5'1", size 6
Scarlett: 19, 5'3", size 7½

"Alice is on her back, restrained to my massage table. Her ankles are locked in stocks, keeping her from sliding to the floor, since the table is inclined so her head is lower than her feet. Her wrists are cuffed to the corners of the table so that it’s quite impossible for her to lower her arms. Straddling her is Scarlett, who dishes out a healthy dose of upper body tickling. Alice’s removable net sleeves do little to protect her armpits. Her midriff, in addition to regular finger tickling, receives special treatment in the form of raspberries, as well as a fair deal of nibbling. At one point she exclaims: “The more I laugh the more it tickles!” Scarlett eventually goes back to the armpits to finish the scene. (Language: French)"

If you missed the first preview in this series, in which Scarlett gets tickled on her feet while locked in the horizontal stocks, you can get it here: Last Laugh Wunjo preview 1http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=175707

Last edited:
Bravo, Francois. It seems like ages since you've done a proper upperbody tickling scene like this.

Bravo, Francois. It seems like ages since you've done a proper upperbody tickling scene like this.

Well, I do try to include at least one upper body scene per shoot or per model. But I must admit that I strongly favor foot tickling. It's my personal preference, and my foot tickling clips sell better than my upper body ones.

In that particular shoot, I did a couple of upper body scenes with Alice because, while her feet were ticklish enough, she seemed to have more potential on her upper body. It would have been a waste not to take advantage of that.

Aside from a couple of minutes or so, the tickling in Scarlett's case focuses on her feet. She's clearly the superior foot ticklee of the duo. Still, it's a shame we didn't have time to do a dedicated upper body scene with her. Indeed, she had a lot of potential in that area. Oh well.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back