• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alice's armpits get licked (F/F, preview #3)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone! Here's a preview for clip #3 of the Last Laugh Wunjo series, starring:

Alice: 18, 5'1", size 6
Scarlett: 19, 5'3", size 7.5

"In this continuation of the previous scene, Alice’s net sleeves have been removed, fully exposing her arms and armpits. The latter are the focus of Scarlett’s attention for the next five minutes. Scarlett differs from most of my models in that she doesn’t mind at all licking her partner’s armpits, which she does for pretty much the entire scene. Scarlett sometimes uses her fingers as a secondary technique, mostly on Alice’s waist, but her tongue (and even her teeth) remain her main tools, applied exclusively to the armpits. At first she does her work on Alice’s right side, sitting on the couch right next to the table. But later she climbs on the table to reach the left armpit. For about half a minute my arms can be seen in the background, as I tickle Alice’s left foot. Because the stocks are in the way, not much of this can be seen, but it does serve to distract Alice and to make things a little worse for her. In any case, it’s a minor contribution. Scarlett is the sole tickler for most of the scene. (Language: French)"

Last edited:
Yes, I have to say I liked that one a lot!

I'm glad some people liked it. I rarely do armpit licking clips, mostly because very few models are willing to do it. While foot licking isn't for everyone either, it seems many of the models find it more acceptable. I wonder why armpits are considered so much more distasteful than feet? Is it the stubble? The deodorant? The fact that they're so close to the breasts?

I'm glad some people liked it. I rarely do armpit licking clips, mostly because very few models are willing to do it. While foot licking isn't for everyone either, it seems many of the models find it more acceptable. I wonder why armpits are considered so much more distasteful than feet? Is it the stubble? The deodorant? The fact that they're so close to the breasts?

It's probably for the same reason we underarm fans like tickling women there. They're more vulnerable automatically when their hands are bound overhead, which isn't necessarily the case with feet. Also, there's a distance with feet, where armpits are more appreciable by her other senses besides touch.

It's probably for the same reason we underarm fans like tickling women there. They're more vulnerable automatically when their hands are bound overhead, which isn't necessarily the case with feet. Also, there's a distance with feet, where armpits are more appreciable by her other senses besides touch.

good analysis!

Awesome! I wish more producers would do stuff like this! I would love to see someone like Kimberly Marvel or Kobe Lee in a similar predicament...

Actually, I was wondering why most of the models were less willing to do armpit licking that foot licking, not why they don't like to get tickled there as much as on the feet. Or maybe I misunderstand your meaning?

On a side note, would it surprise the armpit fans that this clip has only sold one copy so far? Or that the previous one (the other armpit clip with Alice) has only sold six? While I realize that there's a significant number of armpit tickling fans out there (and many of them often request more such clips), this is one of the reasons why I favor foot tickling over upper body tickling: foot tickling clips usually sell much better. I mean, what's the point of paying a model to put her through several minutes of upper body tickle torment if the resulting clip doesn't even pay for itself? I guess there's the fun of witnessing the tickling, but I'm afraid that's just not enough. I can't go on producing more videos if I lose money, or even if I break even. So I'll continue to go easy on the upper body stuff in the future. Sorry.

Of course, I do realize that it's tax season, which may partially explain why Last Laugh Wunjo is doing so poorly. Same for my sales as a whole this month, really. Sales were pretty good in February and March, but April has been murder so far.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back