• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F* Tickling in Miami Beach - "Marina's Soles Tickled"

MikeTickler

TMF Expert
F/F* Ticklish Girls - "Ashley's Soles Tickled"

This is an incredible clip, considering the circumstances. Ashley brought a friend to the shoot with her, and she was sitting right behind me the entire time watching in joy. I was tickling Ashley ruthlessly, and I turn around to see a devious smile on her friend's face. This girl was obviously loving the show. I asked her "do you want to tickle her?" To my surprise, she stood up and said, "You hold her feet and I will tickle her." She continues to tickle her for almost half of the clip! Great F/F scene.

This is the F/F clip I mentioned before! PLEASE check out this sample clip so you can see what actually happened.

Check out the store for the clip:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/38670

Last edited:
That was hot when her friend went at her feet. 🙂 Does Marina show her face in this clip while she gets her feet tickled?

DK

That clip, unfortunately, does not show her face. You can clearly see her face in the stocks clip, however. Sorry for the limited camera angles, it leaves me something to work on!

No worries Mike, I may check out the stock one and if I like it alot, I may try this one too. Will her friend be tickled too? I was curious, do you know Marina's foot size?

DK

great thanks!!! 🙂
It would have be more fun if she had tickled her when she was in the stocks but great!! (you should do f/f with friends in stocks one day if you could 😉)

I think her friend would have been happier to get her in the stocks too---that's why she told me to hold her feet!
I want to try to book models at the same time to produce f/f clips, but I need to see how the new site does first.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back