• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dungeonmaidens

Aragorn

TMF Regular
😀 😀 😀

possibly the best videos I have ever come across. Maybe it has been reviewed already, but I didn't find any reviews here, so here's mine. You can join just once and then download all 12 amazing videos, like I did. I think they put on one extra video each month, but it's worth it! the girls are REALLY ticklish, there's a lot of nudity, and in some of the videos, they get tickled to orgasm, which really is my sort of thing.

anyway, personally, I haven't seen more erotic tickling material before, so this is definitely my favourite!

greetz

ps: you can d/load a 2-3minute preview clip of each video, which is very handy!

Agreed. Material is excellent...BUT

The movies are really high quality and fun to watch.

However, updates are too far apart, so if you join and stay for more than a month, you start loosing money very quickly. As of now, for example, there has not been a new movie in over 2 months.

Other than that, very nice site and good bargain for 1st time members - just make sure not to stay more than 1 month.

was going to say something

but I'll keep it to myself,but if you know me you know what I think🙁

Re: was going to say something

The_Musician said:
but I'll keep it to myself,but if you know me you know what I think🙁

I'm interested in your opinion, so please do share it here, you already made me curious by saying what you said just now 😀

update: just read some of your posts The_Musician, and I think I know now what your opinion is about this site 😀

oh well, "de gustibus et coloribus non est disputandum" 😀

Excellent Site

This is the first pay site I have ever signed up for - I saw some of the free preview clips and loved them - I joined and saw all of this site's movies - there is some excellent tickle torture here - one of the movies 'Seika's Big Adventure' is fantastic - you can see her as she gets tied to the table and then watch as she is tickled by two other girls for a whole hour - and is she ever ticklish - then go to 'Micah's Tickle Torture' and hear her scream in laughter as her feet attract most of the attention - then go to 'Morgan's Wet Tickle' to see this gorgeous blonde tickled to ecstasy - I challenge any other producer to match the sexual tickle torture of this site.

Full Length Movies

As a new member of this excellent site, I can understand why there are only a few updates - this site makes full-length movies and it probably has to put a lot of money and effort into each one - also, the models on this site are exceptional and I think probably quite expensive to employ - it seems to me that it's one thing to make a little 5-minute tickling clip but quite another to do a movie that runs for an hour or more - having seen all of the movies, though, I can hardly wait for the next one.

Another positive comment

For what it's worth, another positive comment about Dungeonmaidens website. This is the first site I came across after a few years of regular searching that provided high quality and value and, accordingly, I joined. I also agree that joining for 1 month intitially and then repeated 1 month membership at intervals when new videos are added.

Steven

Wow - it's well into November and still nothing new from Dungeon Maidens - I hope there will be a new video from them soon!

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back