• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I personally think this do you all agree

tickleteasing

Verified
That the more ticklish a woman is the more the community is protective of her? I mean for example QBWEAVER I get the impression the woman has about 30 bodyguards she does not know about am I right?

No, has nothing to do with her level of ticklishness, because these same said bodyguards will torture poor QB themselves with the most divine pleasure at any given opportunity...lol

And let it also be said that QB does NOT need bodyguards. This woman would and I believe has sent problem people out on their asses single handedly. Even the menfolk don't want to mess with the lovely yet formidable QBWeaver. She may be a woman, but she'll put you in your place faster than the almighty himself could manage. She is not a force to be reckoned with. 😉

The reason QB has such a mass of 'bodyguards' as you put it, is because she has earned their respect. They are not around her to protect her. They are around her to lend their assistance, offer amusement, and most of all, bask in her glorious friendship and affections.

Mimi 🙂

Yes. Technically they're friends who will beat your ass if you do something to hurt us. But Mimi is right~the legendary QB is an amazing gal who can more than handle herself.
XOXO

Iggy pop said:
People here have bodyguards?

As you can as well My Muse, but that doesn't mean your own Bodyguards aren't at the ready. :wavingguy

steph said:
Yes. Technically they're friends who will beat your ass if you do something to hurt us.
XOXO

That's kind of scary. Define "hurt"? Do you mean physically? I can understand that if someone is physically threatning you, but I hope nobody is getting their "ass beat" for not returning some phone calls.

No, you are correct. I was referring to anyone putting us in physical danger.
XOXO
PS~Thank you Frankie~you sweetiepie! :blush:

Iggy pop said:
That's kind of scary. Define "hurt"? Do you mean physically? I can understand that if someone is physically threatning you, but I hope nobody is getting their "ass beat" for not returning some phone calls.

Just wanted to make sure that was clear. Not that is nice not to return somebody's phone calls, but it is not worth beating somebody's ass over.

😛 Agreed.

If you ever get the chance to meet QB, you'll know why she's so highly thought of and protected.
XOXO

steph said:
😛 Agreed.

If you ever get the chance to meet QB, you'll know why she's so highly thought of and protected.
XOXO
And now we also know why Steph is protected.

*in my Best Mr. T impression* I pity the fool who messes with my Muse.

Mm, well I'd offer to rent you out a few of mine~those bad boys don't come cheap 😉 but somehow I get the impression you can handle yourself as well.
Hee!
XOXO

Oh My Goodness! I don't log into TMF for one day and look what happens!

LOL

Ya know... those guys really are like bodyguards! Men the likes of Danimal, Max, Mike, Andy, John, Alvin, Ed and so on.... I can always count on them to be around which is a good thing but can be my demise too! Yes, they'll protect me for sure but then I'm cooked if they decide to torment me! Just ask Mike about the drive we try to take every year. Or the Red Light Game.

And yes, I'm incredibly strong when I'm getting tormented! Bondage is almost always a must with me and even then I've broken leather cuffs.

LOL

Jan

The MORE popular you are on any forum (weather it be a tickling forum or not) More people on thier look out for you and care for you and are more willing to help you out with your problems in real life...call you up more on the phone look out for people that are trying to harm you harrass you etc....

Where as not so popular members or just regular lurkers. Most members would do that for you also but not to an extreme where they would if you were one of the popular and really well known members and everybody knew about you who you where what your about who your family members are in real life etc.....

Being hughly popular=Over rated!

For the record...

I first met Jan after not knowing her on a board.
She came to a NEST which is where I met her,
and her personality is what drew me to her.
Well, that, and her insanely ticklish self. Jan, like
others on here, exhibit the same kind of class
and manners everywhere they go, and people
appreciate that, love her for it, and think highly
enough of her to want to make sure that she's
treated well by everyone- hence the bodyguards.

Lee

tickleteasing said:
That the more ticklish a woman is the more the community is protective of her? I mean for example QBWEAVER I get the impression the woman has about 30 bodyguards she does not know about am I right?

Substitute the word friends for bodyguards and you might actually make sense...and she DEFINITELY knows about them......

Strange question to ask actually......

steph said:
Mm, well I'd offer to rent you out a few of mine~those bad boys don't come cheap 😉

...... I never mentioned boys.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to have some body guards, but I lost em when I stopped coming to the forum as much. Its ok tho. I can handle myself.

one time i tickled this girl and she was really ticklish so i threatened to beat her up with a baseball bat and so i did and all of a sudden all these cops came after me wtf yes obviously they are very protective

as far as being friends to any women i'm too misogynist to be that; i only pretend to be their friends to get into their pants

yip yip yip

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back