• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Free Membership Contest Update Ticklehorror.com

laney

TMF Expert
PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD!

This is for informational purposes on winners and contest updates only
please do not post here! I will post here because the contest thread has gotten so large that some people are having trouble finding my posts in it!

Info is provided in the clip attached
more info to follow soon....
please read the original contest post for the rules
updates on all winners will be posted in this thread from now on!

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD IT IS FOR CONTEST INFO ONLY!

Free Membership Winner # 7 (split Decision)

Israel and Ticklemaster750 are declared split winners based on the fact that Israel who had the 245th post had early consecutive posts but did NOT needlessly flood the thread and disqualify himself therefore he has been declared a 2 week membership winner.

Ticklemaster750 was declared a split winner based on the fact that he was the most active member closest to post # 245

Both members have 48 hours to PM me for a prefered user/pass or risk being disqualified.

**Please note that winner # 5 (HisflyinFingers) has not Pmed in yet and has less than 24 hours to check in or he or she will be disqualified and a new winner # 6 will be declared**

FREE MEMBERSHIP CONTEST UPDATE ticklehorror.com

Winner # 5 HisFlinFingers has been DQ'ed for not pming within the alotted 48 hour period. Therefore an additional winner will be declared after # 10 is decided.
Winner # 8 will be announced tonight.

Free Membership Contest Winner #8

Diamondust5150 you are winner #8. you have 48 hours to pm me with a prefered username/password to claim your 30 day membership to ticklehorror.com

Last edited:
Free Membership Bonus Winners

Because of mathematical Errors on my part I am giving away 3 BONUS FREE memberships
They go to jj82277, Ticklee1973, Jpie1

Cngrats and please PM with within 48 hours with preffered user/pass to claim your prizes

Free Membership Contest Winner # 9

Cngrats jtsettle you are winner # 9
Please PM me within 48 hours with a prefered username/password to claim your prize

Winner # 9 DQ-ed

I am sad to annouce that winner # 9 jtsettle has been DQed for breaking contest rules and removing the banner code from his signature

a new winner # 9 will be annouced tomorrow.

Last edited:
FREE MEMBERSHIP CONTEST WINNER # 10 (split decision)

Winner # 10 was a split decision that I gave to boong and Hawaiian Prince.

boog will have to PM me within 48 hours for RE_QUALIFYING instructions as he does not have enough posts to be considered an active member at this time.

Hawaiian Prince will have to PM me within 48 hours of this post with a prefered username/password to claim his FREE membership to ticklehorror.com

There have been 2 disqualifications and those 2 winners will be picked at random between posts 500-600 on the contest thread.

Special Free Membership Contest Announcement

I have decided to delay announcing the remaining winners of the FREE membership contest until all previous winners have posted there reviews on the site in the paysite reviews section of this forum (as part of the agreement)
unfortunatly sevral have not lived up to the agreement as yet 🙁

The final winners

I AM GIVING FREE 30 Day MEMBERSHIPS to the following forum members. Please PM me for your prefered user/passwords

Tommytikl
Peetickler
leafstik

This promotional Contest is now OVER. There will be a new one soon. Also anyone who participated is a winner and entitled to 1 free clip per month (for as long as the promotional banner stays in there signature) We will find a way to deliver your free clip to you shortly as we are trying to figure out a secure and time-saving way of delivering the clips. More info to follow on that as soon as we figure out a way. Please everyone just be patient we are spending time implimenting a new content managment system into ticklehorror.com to make the site even better. Also we have begun work on the largest tickling project ever produced before and its time consuming and VERY expensive but we feel it will bring the tickle fetish into mainstream as it develops.

Thank you Laney! we would love to recieve free clips espcecially with you being the ticklee [🙂]

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back