• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone know where I can contact Cheshire Cat?

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
I wanna ask him something about his artwork. Can someone help me find out how to contact him? And to keep this topic from being moved, here's a pic:

Onlyfornow said:
I wanna ask him something about his artwork. Can someone help me find out how to contact him? And to keep this topic from being moved, here's a pic:
Like Private Message?

Onlyfornow said:
oh, I have to wait until I get the privledge.
you will be waiting a while, I have been a member for 2 years and I still can't do anything there!!!

You have to be active in the forum. Which means you have to make around 10 posts. If you just lurk you'll never get it.

BTW - He does have his own forum there. You could just try posting your message there and give him the option to delete it and e-mail you.

Marts said:
this is the thing, I can't even post, I never could!

Then your account must've never been verified. You either never got the e-mail or it ended up in your SPAM folder and you deleted it. I found out e-mail from TT automatically gets deleted by Yahell. MSN/Hotmail is the only one I've found that'll accept e-mails from TT, and even then it ends up in junk until you tell it a few times it's not junk.

Never thought getting in touch with Chesh was *that* tough. 😉

The_New_One said:
I thought he was a pretty big dude? He can't be THAT hard to find!
He's a cat. We could follow the traces of litter...

asutickler said:
You could always rent a spotlight and put up the Cat Signal...
Yeah, something like this...

😉

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back