• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The return of Lisa to the stocks!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
It's been a while for her, but our friend Lisa decided to return for a visit to the stocks (as part of our "Old Friends' Month" here at Stuck In The Stocks) to try and "beat her time" from her last visit.

Lisa's feet are very sensitive, and on her first try, she didn't know how much she could take until she safeworded. The answer to that question, we found out, was "Eighteen minutes." Since then, it's been the answer to a wordless question we joke about between us. All I have to do is call her on the phone and say, "Eighteen minutes" and she breaks up into laughter and promises that she'll return. And now she has!

She has since realized that not only is she ticklish (remember, she didn't think she'd be broken), but she's VERY ticklish, and is far behind just about everyone else who have been in the stocks when it comes to finding their limits (Alison and Tierra both have lasted AN HOUR EACH, for example).

So there'll be a few more Lisa clips coming down the pike, as the tickling implements get progressively more evil. Oh, and by the way? She only lasted SEVENTEEN minutes this time! Boy, can I make fun of her now!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks
http://clips4sale.com/store/2152

i gotta say...thank you, thank you, thank you for the devious, restrictive toe ties. i am a major fan of such and use them often in my own sessions.

Knismo, have you ever considered selling a copy of the stocks you use, as well as some of the basic materials behind your devious toe bondage? When I get the proper living arrangements I'm going to start seriously looking into buying bondage equipment, and an identical set of your stocks would be an excellent thing to have.

cloudgazer2k said:
i gotta say...thank you, thank you, thank you for the devious, restrictive toe ties. i am a major fan of such and use them often in my own sessions.

Cloudgazer,

I'm humbled by your compliments; I just do what makes me happy and hope it works for the rest of you. I like occasionally seeing a 'lee thrash about (within reason), but there's just something about knowing that she's not going to be able to move her feet out of reach -- that she just has to know that her feet are going to experience everything in my toybag, and there's not much she can do about it. The longstanding byword here is, "Until your brains run out of your ears into a little jar by the bed...," and tying toes tightly is part of it.

Now granted, sometimes it just isn't easy to do that. Leah, for example, has what I jokingly call "Houdini Toes" -- I tried tying her long-ass toes up as much as I could, but not only was she able to get out of the cord, but her toes are like fingers in that she was actually able to push my fingers and hands away with them! When she comes back, I'm not being half as nice as I was before, damnit!

But thanks again -- I'm still trying to figure out new ways to restrain a 'lee's feet so that all you see is panicked feet, and all you hear is laughter!

Best,
knismo

Yeah,
These clips are probably the best in the business...Ever consider selling through the mail ? You put those other, big time companies to shame.

SpiffyTickler said:
Knismo, have you ever considered selling a copy of the stocks you use, as well as some of the basic materials behind your devious toe bondage? When I get the proper living arrangements I'm going to start seriously looking into buying bondage equipment, and an identical set of your stocks would be an excellent thing to have.

That's an amusing idea, but really? That would require a wood shop, a lot more space (that I don't have) and a knowledge of shipping heavy items that I have no desire to get into. :idontwann

If you poke around various bondage furniture sites you could find something as good or better than mine, plus a way to make it just as evil. I'm just lucky enough to have come out of my first marriage with a four-poster bed that was tailor-made for something like my stocks (which I put together after an afternoon's shopping at the Home Depot). But I encourage to go out and look at the stocks that you see in pictures here on the TMF -- you might find something that you can make yourself!

knismo

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back