• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FM Concepts

talons

Does anyone know anything about these videos? Are they worth buying? If so which ones? Which girls seem to be really ticklish and not faking it? I was on the site and the girls look really hot so I would like any advice on these videos.

Thanks😀 😀 😀 😀

I've owned about 9 or 10 of their older movies, all probably 3 yrs. old. The girls were attractive, but most were not that ticklish. Some were, or at least good at acting ticklish. Darla Crane, and Whitney Prescott were 2 that stick in my mind as being really ticklish. There were others, but those made an impression on me, if ya know what I mean. I eventually traded with nontikl for some movies he had and they were even better. I'll try and get back to you with some names.

Ive owned a few FMC vids from time to time. I agree with you on Whitney Prescott. GAWD! I love that woman! FC33 was the very first tickle video I ever saw, and Whitney was the first ticklee. Did I mention I love that woman? I named my dog Whitney!! I also had fc45 which has the awesome chair tie with dorothy laine (clip is commonly known as barexam) and that was a good tape too.

hope this helps

When I started buying video's I started with FMC. And yes my first one was FC33. I think I got a few left I haven't traded away. Out of the 10 or so segments, there might be 1 or 2 gems in the whole tape, the rest were fast-forward material. The tickling was either piss poor,or the reaction was obviouly fake. The models were great looking but, where's the tickling?

I have been buying their videos for years and own an awful lot of them. Most of their tapes have several different models, obviously, and sequences vary drastically in quality. I liked the aforementioned FC45, and FC55 was good, too. When they first introduced upper-body tickling in FC100 and FC104, they were doing good work. ST4 (I think this is the number) has only one ticklee, Cory Lane, and she is very ticklish and very attractive.

Why Not Request Segment Reviews?

The problem with FM videos has always been that they combine too much tickle chaff with the tickle wheat. Now, however, we can use two sites--this one and the Tickle Party clip site to get a better handle on their stuff.

Here's what to do:

1. Go to the FM Tickle Party site--
http://www.tickleparty.com/home.html

2. Check out the clips and find something that interests you because of the model or the positions or whatever.

3. Open the clip description and copy the URL. Then, post your question on the TMF using the URL so that people can click to the site and see if it is a clip they have seen in a video or online.

The difficulty with FM is that we have never been able to be clear and know that we were talking about the same segments. Now we can.

For example, here is a URL to a clip with Julia Parton spread-eagled on a bed naked while her bare soles get tickled by a male and a female. http://commerce.surfnetcorp.com/acbuild/showdetl.cfm?&DID=45&Product_ID=302&CATID=3

I can vouch for this being very good tickling, and others probably can, too. Julia struggles so much that she nearly flips over despite being bound. You could either buy the clip off their site or search their catalog page to find the video.

It's worth a try. A lot of people who visit this site have seen a lot of FM videos. You'll still get differences of opinion, but it will be better than buying with no guidance.

moriaritytk, great idea. And yes that parton clip IS a very good one.

Myriads

some picks

this one i like because it seems like it's the victim's first time and she reacts well.
FC2908

these two aren't quite as relentless but i like them because they are pretty... well, hot.
FC12608

FC12609

Another Odd Pick

FC8108
http://commerce.surfnetcorp.com/acb...56&St3=9819545&DS_ID=27&Product_ID=307&DID=45

This is a revenge tickle where the model in the stocks, Jodi Baldwin, gets her bare feet tickled by Kelli Lessur as payback. The cool thing about the segment is that you can tell that Jodi never really had her feet tickled while restrained before. She seems a little apprehensive about being tickled, but not overly so. Her feet are touched and she tries to jerk away. Then, the realization shows up on her face that she can't jerk away, that something is going on here that she isn't fully prepared for and she can't stop it. Kelli seems to realize it, too, and there is a short time when you can see her relishing the fact that she suddenly has quite a bit of power over her ticklish captive. As too often happens, the tickler backs off after this realization, out of sympathy or soft-heartedness or whatever.

Having seen a lot of FM stuff, I'm come to appreciate nuances like you see in this clip. Still, it's frustrating. You can see where the segment could go--toward making a likely tickle virgin scream in unexpected hysterics . . . and then it stops short. Luckily, I've developed a good imagination. It's an interesting clip if you go into it with the expectation that your imagination will have to kick in to add much intensity past the first minute or so.

Great clip

I agree. The clip with Jodi Baldwin in the stocks was always one of my favorites. That first minute or so is the best!

Two Connected Stock Segments

FC8101
http://commerce.surfnetcorp.com/acbuild/showdetl.cfm?&DID=45&Product_ID=300&CATID=3

FC8102
http://commerce.surfnetcorp.com/acbuild/showdetl.cfm?&DID=45&Product_ID=301&CATID=3

These are sentimental favorites because they used two of my scenarios to film these segments and both have elements that will be appealing to many foot ticklers. I've corresponded with the people at FM over many years and, for these segments, Chase Brocco (who does the tickling) took two of my ideas and made them real. That was pretty cool right there because it hasn't happened a lot.

In the first segment (FC8101) Danielle Fellini is a stocks saleswoman really trying to close the sale with Chase. When he demands a test drive to make sure they're sturdy, she reluctently volunteers. Once she's helpless, he says he needs a torture test--of the stocks, that is--and he does that by tickling her feet to make her struggle in them. She is wearing shoes and stockings. He takes off the first shoe and tickles her stocking foot. Then he rips off the stocking and goes after the bare sole. Then the other shoe comes off. Finally she gets it on one bare sole and one stocking foot. I really favor progressive tickling that changes through the course of the session, getting worse and worse, and he tried to do that here. OK, she's not the most ticklish women on the planet--maybe just a 6 on a 10 scale, but it clearly gets to her a bit and Chase is the very best tickler at FM, so he keeps his fingers working all the time. She eventually gives him an incredible deal on the stocks to get the tickling to stop. Danielle is very attractive with excellent feet.

In FC8102, his wife, Talia Monet, questions the purchase of the stocks, criticizing Chase for buying shoddy equipment. You can see this coming, right. He suggests that the stocks are quite sturdy and invites his nagging wife to test them. Again, her shoes come off, one at a time, and her inability to escape the tickling changes her attitude from superiority to submissivness, but the tickling continues to teach her a lesson. Talia is just a bit more ticklish--maybe 6.5 on a 10 scale--so she's not going nuts or anything, but the tickling does seem to wear her down. By the end, when he's doing both feet at once, she seems pretty bothered. Talia is sexy in her own way--she looks like a cleaned-up hooker trying to do something a little less degrading than turning tricks--and her feet are big and mobile when tickled.

This isn't world-beater stuff, by any stretch, but there are pluses--the use of stocks, the progressive tickling with shoes on and then off and stockings on and then torn, the fun story idea that crosses two segments, the introduction of a sly tickler who uses psychology and cleverness to get two women to agree to get into the stocks and put themselves at his mercy. Others probably won't like it as much as me, since I helped dream it up, but you can do a lot worse with FM segments.

FC 39 was the best of them, in my opinion. FC 78 and 65 both had their moments. The Super Ticklish series (ST) were also good, although I'm partial to f/f tickling and most of that was m/f (the Julia Parton/McNeil tape aside). Still, the ST series had either very ticklish women or great actresses.

Actually, if you like upper body tickling, FC16101 and FC16102 are excellent.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back