• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

0.0.2 version fixed!

footamateur

4th Level Red Feather
Ok, the game is the same but in the archive you'll find 2 files: one .bat and one .ocx; simply double click on the .bat and then lauch the game, and it will work perfectly 😉

Remember that after a reboot you must start again the .bat if you want to play 😉

Have fun and write here comments and/or problems!

Attachments

Same error...I even tried renaming the ocx file to mscomctl.ocx which is what it was asking for and still the same error 🙁

I use win xp pro for the developing; with SP1 and all the patch downloaded from WU.

The error is provoked by a missed ocx that call the "loading mask" (the same that is also present on TT when you upload a file); it's a native component of windows, but for some strange reason many people have problem with it 🙁

In the folder that you download you'll find the ocx, a .bat and the .exe of the game; if you double click on the .bat, the ocx present in the folder will be "registrated" in the "ocx list" in windows (sorry but i'm trying to explain a hard concept with easy words ^_^), so you can use it; but when you restart windows you must run again the .bat because is only a temporary assignment of the ocx (i'm working to make it permanent).

Another solution is to put the ocx in the winnt/system32 folder, so windows will search for itself the ocx and you don't need to run the .bat

Anyway i'll be happy to know what kind of OS you have, and who have problems; so i can discover what is the best solution for all 😉

Thanks for the support 😉

Like I said (in email maybe) I have Win XP Pro but without Service Pack1. I got the program to work by downloading mscomctl.ocx from the internet and putting it in the System32 folder.
It would be cool if you could make an installation that would only need to be done once. You could include mscomctl.ocx in the download with instructions but that would be more complicated for the user...unless you had a program that did it automatically...

I'll work on it, also because many people don't have win xp....so it'll be more difficult 😉

Anyway i know that is hard to ask to the people to put the ocx and dll in the win32 folder; that's why i did the .bat file.....in this way for now you should only launch it before playing (only once ! except if you restart windows) the game. In the beta, i hope, i'll prepare an automated process that will copy the files in the win32 folder; but i think that is better to have all the files in the program folder and launch from the game the procedure that will tell to windows where are the files that he needs 😉 touching the win32 folder is very hazardous sometimes; expecially because only win xp-200 and nt has this path; me, 98 and 95 have another path...so is more complicated 😉

Last edited:
Hehe, I just started up the game and must say this is very interesting. I'm not sure exactly how it all works, with the different modes and such, but I did get to tickle the girl somewhat. Your drawing Ness? But this definitely looks like alot of fun. So what kind of drawings are u looking for? I know it's been a while since I last spoke with u about the game. Doing two comics in one month definitely is a time squeezer, but got some now so I'd love to crank out some drawings for this.

Last edited:
Glad that you like it 😉 i hope to see also your drawings in the game 😉 the next version is about to come, but before we must fix something toghether....so i hope to see your comments and your ideas 😉

I want to say to you that for the game we need some artworks with the girls in various positions: 2 positions are dedicated to the interactive section, and they should show as much "ticklish spots" as we can seen 😉 then we need some animation for the body and face to show the reactions of the girls, then we must add some "faces espressions" for the other sections of the game, and some artwork with the girl in various context (depends to the story).

I'll make a new thread with the specific of the graphic that we need to have a basic story 😉

Thanks again 😉

Here's a quick animated gif of what I have going so far. Is this kinda what you are looking for? Also, what kind of file would u need me to send these images as? Thanks.
TD

Attachments

• GameGirl.gif
    GameGirl.gif
    57.1 KB · Views: 7
I have no words to tell to all of you how much happy i am to have TD with us 😀

The animation is very good, and is exactly what i was looking for 😉 maybe a little bit more frames can make it more realistic 😀

And the .gif format is perfect 😉 thanks 😉

You can look on the post dedicated to the graphic of the game what are the exact specific for each girl that will be in the game 😉

Ack! I totally missed TD there! What was I looking at? I enjoyed my stint as the most talented artist on the project (ONLY artist on the project) but now I bow to the true master. 😛 Can I still organize graphics? 😛

of course Nessie 😉 you're the one in charge for the organization of the graphic department😀

This is my last week online with my current internet subscription 🙁, from monday they'll close my account and i'll be free to open another one with another company, so i think that i'll be offline for about 1-2 weeks, also because i must move to Denver ^_^ a lot of thinngs to do and pack 😀😀😀

Best of luck to you, my friend! I can't imagine moving so far! I will do my best to get lots of graphics for you in the interim 😀

Thank you 😀 when i'll return online you'll see the new release 😉

In the meantime i hope that you can continue with the graphic, so i can put it inside the game and i can begin to write some "situations", in this way you can have a better idea about what tho draw 😉

I leave to all of you the duty for the graphic appeal of the 5 girls that will be in the final release of the game 😉 i'll try to use my cellular phone to establish an internet connection to check the forum as much as i can 😉 so if someone have something to say to me i'm here 🙂

Sorry 🙂 i forget to mention that we have a new artist with us 🙂

His name is Ren, and i'm waiting for some drawings from him to put on the graphic section post, so if someone don't know him you'll see his works 😀

Now i think that we have enough artists (i'm still waiting for Anime316, i hope he'll join soon 😀 ) to make all that we need 😉

I'm sure that the final results will be amazing !

So each artist can make one complete girl, of course if someone want to do more than one girl we can have more material and i can involve more action and more intrigues in the game 😀

Good work to all!

I am not familiar with this artist...I look forward to seeing what he has to offer the project. 😀 So between this guy, TD, Kalamos, and myself that's 4 artists and if each of us produce one girl then that's the four you wanted to start with. 😀 Awesome.

Nessie, you're a great artist! like all the others!
We are not here to compete 😛 this is not microsoft or sun microsystem LOL 😀 the spirit of the project is like friends that share a passion; some a re good i something, some in others 😉

I'm a programmer and a musician, and this is what i know, you and the others are artist, and all of you have a great and unique style; of course someone do this to live, others for passion; some people make drawings since long time and others begun after, so is normal that your drawings are different, but this don't meant that you're not good or that you're not at the level of the others 😉 i have a great consideration for all of you and i believe seriously in all the people that are involved in this project 😀

About Ren: Thanks HDS 😀 i discover him at the TMF, and i saw that he's very good and he have a own style; is not a person that copy someone else 😉 if someone tell me that i can work with TD, Ren, Nessonite, Kalamos and Anime316 i never believe ^_^ LOL!

Nessie: this is also a good way to learn talking with the others; you can learn something from them and they can learn from you 😉 each person have something to teach and something to learn from every single person on this earth 😉 i'm also searching for someone that can inprove my programming skills 😀 Sadly i didn't call some artist here in the TT forum; mainly because i don't like the style, and also because i think that this squad is the best that anyone can find in the forum; i'm proud to work with all of you and i'm also happy that a "Anime guru" like HDS partecipate as well with our discussions 🙂

HisDivineShadow said:
You got Ren, eh? An excellent artist he is, and I mean that. He's been at the ATF for some time.

What is ATF ? :wooha:

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back