• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[1/21/18]* Mia Jacobs Gets Tickled *[F/F,MF/F]*

t2productions

1st Level Red Feather
Mia Jacobs was eager to see how she could hang in our stocks. Naturally, we obliged her and Mai Mao was front and center to get Mia to crack. Mai starts by tickling Mia’s nyloned soles using a feathertip, her fingernails, a flosser, and a bear claw. Next, she strategically tickles Mia using her fingernails on her underarms, torso, and ribs. Mia’s further exposed with her lingerie attire and Mai takes full advantage of it. Her bare feet are no match for Mai’s combination of fingernail, flosser, brush, and bear claw combinations. She even ties her toes back to be sure of it. Finally, she enlists a secondary tickler as they hold down Mia’s arms and relentlessly tickle torture her exposed torso, ribs, underarms, thighs, knees and even ear! This clip comes complete with pre and post interview footage at no additional cost.

Some interesting background about this video. A friend kept suggesting I give Mai a shot. I was really on the fence about it but ultimately decided to give her a shot. She genuinely had fun with the experience and we pulled a lot of techniques to make it as torturous for her as possible. Especially the aggressive upper body torture and Mai's nails working her soft soles over! Check out the preview and see if her reactions are music to your ears or not. I'm curious to see what the community thinks of this one.

On another note, I'm also curious to hear about any recommendations, changes, or suggestions you may have as I move forward in 2018. I'm all ears as long as they don't contradict the company's core values.

Enjoy the game(s) today also!

STATS
Length: 26 Minutes ( 16 Minutes Feet Only, 12 Minutes Upper Only )
Starring: Mia Jacobs, Mai Mao
Mai's Other Appearances: None
Mai's Other Appearances: Multiple

Attached are five hi-res photos. The low-res/phone/tablet friendly preview is available on our official website at http://www.************************. The HD Preview is embedded below for quality control purposes:

Mia Jacobs Gets Tickled - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• mjt-hrs1-1.jpg
    mjt-hrs1-1.jpg
    461 KB · Views: 66
  • mjt-hrs4-1.jpg
    mjt-hrs4-1.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 28
  • mjt-hrs5-1.jpg
    mjt-hrs5-1.jpg
    468 KB · Views: 66
  • mjt-hrs9-1.jpg
    mjt-hrs9-1.jpg
    496.6 KB · Views: 30
  • mjt-hrs10-1.jpg
    mjt-hrs10-1.jpg
    465 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back