• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

10/20/09 - NEW Taryn's Been Bad: Dungeon Punishment! M/F, feet, Stocks!

TarynsTinyToes

1st Level Green Feather
Over the weekend I was a naughty girl and thought I would play a prank on Rook. He had just bought a delicious Snickers bar from the store and made the mistake of leaving it on the coffee table. While he was on his laptop I snatched it up and ate the whole thing!

Rook was so angry he carried me downstairs into the dungeon and locked me in the side by side stocks! Then he tied my toes back too. I felt so vulnerable, knowing there was no way I could escape. And having my feet in the outer holes enhanced that feeling even more!

He tickled my feet with his fingers and I laughed so hard I could hardly breathe. Then he used a hairbrush on me, which just drives me crazy! I thought the worst was over until he pulled out another hairbrush and tortured both feet at once!

I was angry with him until I started feeling happy from laughing so much. Who knew punishment could be so much fun? :innocent:

I really hope you enjoy the four images and the preview clip attached. The full clip can be found at http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/32653

Hugs & :justlips:,
Taryn

wow! i just wished i was there to help tickle her. a hot ,hot clip! i just love taryn.

Imagine what he'd have done if you had stolen something more important. A soda, for example.

Great reactions to the tickling, and such a sweet laugh!!! :wub:
I love the work with the two hairbrushes, outstanding!

Very Nice Clip, Thanks for Sharing.

Wow!

You all are just awesome!

...and let this be a lesson to all of those Snickers Bar thieves out there...

A stolen Snickers = Dungeon Punishment... 😛

Every clip, I adore Taryn a little more. Oh how I wish I was 20 years younger to sweep her off her feet.

Another great preview Taryn and Ryan. Your laugh is soooo cute and sexy Taryn. :redheart:

If you're not completely enchanted by the sheer loveliness of a 'TarynsTinyToes' tickle-clip , then you're probably :

1) Deaf

2) Dumb

3) Blind

... & you probably play a mean pinball.

Another fantastic clip , kiddies! Thanks so much for posting!

great stuff!!

Why do I get the feeling she enjoyed it more than anyone!! :bubbly:

Haha, your feeling is definitely right FlockOfSeagulls, because I really did enjoy it!!! :innocent:

Thank you everybody for your awesome feedback... I hope you are all having a great week and better weather than here in MI!

Fuggin terrific! Super sexy!
I believe that young lady loves her work!
Lord knows I love her work!

ooh, delicious

lovely ticklishness, lovely laughing, beautiful girl

taryn has that lovely kind of laugh that sound as if it comes right from her tummy, like the tickles are bubbling all through and coming out as delicious giggles

thanks

ooh, delicious

lovely ticklishness, lovely laughing, beautiful girl

taryn has that lovely kind of laugh that sound as if it comes right from her tummy, like the tickles are bubbling all through and coming out as delicious giggles

thanks

Oh wow, thank you so much Detritus!! :redheart: Such a wonderful comment, I am so glad you enjoyed the clip :bubbly:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back