• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[10/26/11]* Feline Vengeance *[F/F]*

t2productions

1st Level Red Feather
It's Halloween time again and we have several action-packed videos to share with you all...and what better way to start than with one of the very best we've ever made!

Whiskers is excited that its Halloween time again and like most cats, she's looking to get into a little mischief. She's been meaning to do something about her owner, Petra. She's been mia most of the week and Whiskers feels this is no way to act around her favorite holiday! She quickely springs a trap when Petra gets home and she has no idea what's going on. Whiskers evil plot is about to unfold and just one look in her eyes tells us she can't wait to execute it! This clip contains bare, upper body and all over tickling with some oil and sensual elements.

For the record, this is a very entertaining watch! This one has it all; but don't take our word for it. Check out the preview and see for yourself! Attached are two hi-res photos and three hi-res stills. The links to the previews are below as they are too big to attach directly on this forum:

Feline Vengeance - SD Preview
Feline Vengeance - HD Preview

As always, we value and welcome your comments/feedback on this work. Happy Halloween 🙂!

This clip and all of our other recent material can be found on the official Stryker Entertainment Sub-Forum

*UPDATE*

This clip is now available exclusively on our online store at http://www.************************

Last edited:
Video

where can i purchase the video i can't seem to find it anywhere on clips4sale. is it private only now and will there be a revenge video to go after? thanks x

It is private only for this video, yes. PM me and I can give you more details on that.

As for a revenge clip, there absolutely is one but I haven't edited it yet 🙂. It won't be long before it comes out!

where can i purchase the video i can't seem to find it anywhere on clips4sale. is it private only now and will there be a revenge video to go after? thanks x

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back