• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

10/29/09 - NEW Taryn's Playful Dungeon Fun! M/F, Feet, Knees, Upperbody!

TarynsTinyToes

1st Level Green Feather
I hope everybody is having a great week! :excited: I am so excited to release a new clip to my store, I really hope you enjoy this one!

Rook and I headed down to the dungeon one day, and I started teasing him while he was getting out his rope. Instead of tying me up, he went right for it, removed my beautiful silver sandals and just started tickling me! :bugeyed: As always, you can tell we having a ton of FUN throughout this clip!!

This clip contains mostly foot tickling, but Rook also tickled my knees and there are a few awesome upperbody moments towards the end of the clip as well! There is no bondage in this clip, but just wait until you see the intense tied tickling coming soon at Taryn's Tiny Toes!

I have attached four images and a preview clip. The full clip can be found at http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/32653

Hugs & :justlips:'s,
Taryn

a perfect clip! i love taryn. she rules. continued suceess to her and rook media.

Okay. Yep. It's official.

I'm addicted to Taryn. :chocrabbit:

Love the clip , Taryn & Rook. Great job w/this one. :thumbsup: Thanks for posting.

a perfect clip! i love taryn. she rules. continued suceess to her and rook media.

Thanks so much Primus for all all of your support!! :redheart:

Okay. Yep. It's official.

I'm addicted to Taryn. :chocrabbit:

Love the clip , Taryn & Rook. Great job w/this one. :thumbsup: Thanks for posting.

LOL to the chocolate rabbit! :ty:TKLMAN, you are awesome!!!

By the way, Rook and I are working on a 'Taryn: Carbonated' idea!!! :bubbly:

This girl is a morsel...love those feet!

:aww: Thanks so much Jake!! Happy Halloween 😀

Taryn . . .

The warmup - that is, the start of a tickling session where without restraints I tickle my victim or she and I tickle fight - can be as rewarding as the bondage and tickling that comes later. For me, knowing I'm going to cuff my ticklee down (or we will take turns doing so), I want to savor the anticipation with the freestyle, bondage-free tickle fighting.

Thanks for another memorable clip.

Taryn you have very cute feet, and an amazing laugh!!! :wub:
I love seeing you tickled, you have such great reactions! :wub:

Nice clip, thanks for sharing.

Ha ha! What?! No way! :roflmao:

The warmup - that is, the start of a tickling session where without restraints I tickle my victim or she and I tickle fight - can be as rewarding as the bondage and tickling that comes later. For me, knowing I'm going to cuff my ticklee down (or we will take turns doing so), I want to savor the anticipation with the freestyle, bondage-free tickle fighting.

Thanks for another memorable clip.

Thank you so much for your continued support Em Es!!! I am glad you enjoyed the more candid tickling in this clip :bubbly: I definitly agree with you, it builds wonderful anticipation!! :redheart:

Did you do anything fun for Halloween?

Taryn you have very cute feet, and an amazing laugh!!! :wub:
I love seeing you tickled, you have such great reactions! :wub:

Nice clip, thanks for sharing.

Thank you!! :aww: It is always funny for me to look back at the clips myself, because I am so 'in the moment' when we are filming I don't even remember all of my own reactions!

It is such fun to hear you laughing and having fun, you both Rock!!

Great Clip Taryn. Your great personality and your beauty and laugh makes all of your clips great. :redheart:

Taryn...You...Are...A...Goddess. That is all.

Thanks so much Vlad!! And you are fun to chat with in SSF as well :bubbly:

It is such fun to hear you laughing and having fun, you both Rock!!

Thank you!! And no YOU rock!!! :xpulcy:

Great clip! Loved it!

April, I am so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for the nice comment :redheart:

Simply wonderful, Taryn!! :wub: :bounce:

Aww thanks Leaf...:neenerneener: just wait for my hairstyle in the next clip

Great Clip Taryn. Your great personality and your beauty and laugh makes all of your clips great. :redheart:

:aww: thank you for all of your support DLazarus, it is very much appreicated

Not in terms of tickling

TarynsTinyToesyou asked me, "Did you do anything fun for Halloween?"

Nothing in terms of tickling fun. My daughter wore the cutest angel costume but my wife wound up taking her out to trick-or-treat. What did you do?

One Halloween in the early 1990s I went to a dance club dressed as the grim reaper. I used my plastic sickle to tickle the bare midriffs of a couple of girls whose outfits (belly dancers, etc.) gave me the opening.

loved it -- thanks so much

Thank you Chris!! So glad you enjoyed it 😀 :boogie:

TarynsTinyToesyou asked me, "Did you do anything fun for Halloween?"

Nothing in terms of tickling fun. My daughter wore the cutest angel costume but my wife wound up taking her out to trick-or-treat. What did you do?

One Halloween in the early 1990s I went to a dance club dressed as the grim reaper. I used my plastic sickle to tickle the bare midriffs of a couple of girls whose outfits (belly dancers, etc.) gave me the opening.

That is too funny about the grim reaper!! That would have made a great Halloween tickling clip idea!! :2poke:

I passed out candy on Halloween. I didn't end up dressing up but it was fun seeing the kids costumes. I didn't get a ton of trick-of-treaters so I ended up giving each kid a large handful. Then at the last minute a friend called and asked if I wanted to go out with her. We ended up at a bar with a costume contest, my favorite of the night was a college kid dressed as Hugh Hefner complete with 3 blondes in bikinis at his side!

Hope the rest of your week has been going well :bubbly:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back