• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

10 reasons why artists make good lers

Janus4385

TMF Master
10 reasons why artists make good ticklers

- Artists can tickle you and afterwards paint you a picture of it so you'll have a souvenir

- Artists are skilled with their hands... nuff said...

- Artists are patient, they explore every angle and do light strokes at first, then they decide the best approach and start with the hard lines

- Artists have a big imagination, they get creative at anything they do

- Artists are accustomed to using tools

- Artists never settle with what they've done, they're always trying to perfect their technique

- Artists are always willing to try new techniques, you never know what they'll do next

- Artists can improvise, they work with whatever they got

- Artists really concentrate at their current task, nothing but their canvas exists to them at that time

- Artists are methodical, they've alredy planned out every line and every stroke and know just how to turn that canvas into something beautiful. In other words, artists know what they are doing.

So? You feel like getting tickled by an artist...? :super_hap

....... I was bored......... 😛

LMAO SS is never gonna let me forget this....😀

ROTFLMAO Nice one XD

I'm not an artist per se (I like to dabble every now and then tho) but I always carry an art brush in my backpack 😉

janus4385 said:

- Artists can tickle you and afterwards paint you a picture of it so you'll have a souvenir

- Artists are patient, they explore every angle and do light strokes at first, then they decide the best approach and start with the hard lines

- Artists never settle with what they've done, they're always trying to perfect their technique

- Artists are always willing to try new techniques, you never know what they'll do next

- Artists really concentrate at their current task, nothing but their canvas exists to them at that time

- Artists are methodical, they've alredy planned out every line and every stroke and know just how to turn that canvas into something beautiful. In other words, artists know what they are doing.

Artists are also good at other things...hint hint....writing....

janus4385 said:

Fell artist here and very much agreed.....you could say the same thing for musicians which i am too, lots of finger work invovled 🙂

*Reads list* O_O Wow...

*Makes plans to become an artist someday* 😛

But seriously, that's pretty hilarious. And to answer your question, yes. I do feel like getting tickled by an artist now. 😉

...Unless the artist is a perverted old man. Or a murderer bent on killing people by tickling them to death. Then, i'd have first, second and third thoughts about being tickled by that artist. >_>

I`m sold!!!

Where can I find a female artist? I`d love to check this out for myself!!! 😀

TKLVR18 said:
LMAO SS is never gonna let me forget this....😀

Hint: make a list of why artists make good lees. Maybe SS can be your inspiration for it :laughing:

-sorry SS, but the balance has to be maintained-

rtl said:
I'm not an artist per se (I like to dabble every now and then tho) but I always carry an art brush in my backpack 😉

I guess that makes you some kind of artist/boyscout/tickler then. "Always be prepared to tickle with an artistic style"; there, now you have a moto and all!!! :super_hap

Journia said:
Artists are also good at other things...hint hint....writing....

Artist is a very subjective term, you can be an artist at pretty much anything... hint hint..... ANYTHING.....

Snail Shell said:
You said it. Not me. 😛

Snail Shell

And you have witnesses...

LITickleree said:
Fell artist here and very much agreed.....you could say the same thing for musicians which i am too, lots of finger work invovled 🙂

HELL YEAH!!!! I play the guitar, so I'm totally with you there! I wouldn't go as far as calling myself a musician though, but I do alright. Skilled fingers are a powerful weapon 😉

Random_noob86 said:
*Makes plans to become an artist someday* 😛

But seriously, that's pretty hilarious. And to answer your question, yes. I do feel like getting tickled by an artist now. 😉

Mission accomplished then!!!!!!!! :happy:

Random_noob86 said:
...Unless the artist is a perverted old man. Or a murderer bent on killing people by tickling them to death. Then, i'd have first, second and third thoughts about being tickled by that artist. >_>

Talk about Worst Case Scenario 😱 Artists are gentle, trust me...

kilitiinko1 said:
Where can I find a female artist? I`d love to check this out for myself!!! 😀

Go to the art forum!!!!!!! 😛

janus4385 said:
I guess that makes you some kind of artist/boyscout/tickler then. "Always be prepared to tickle with an artistic style"; there, now you have a moto and all!!! :super_hap

You took the words right outta my mouth lol. My gf just callz me a "pervy nerd" lol =P

I can draw a mean stick figure..............does that make ME an artist??? lol

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back