• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

100k views - Flexy Jetta Kick (self-tickle, slightly)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Ah, this one's a new (color) art I made in honor of my recent 100k views over on my DA page...but it's a slight stretch for over here.

At best, I'd say there's a little bit of 'self-tickling' here. If you note Jetta's right foot (on our left), you'll see she's playing with her own blond hair between her lovely tootsies...and she is smiling/giggling a little already. Perhaps the fine hairs are tickling her toes. 😉

Otherwise, well, maybe consider it pre-tickling? I can only imagine what most of us would do if they came upon a girl in this position, balancing like that, with a vulnerable foot just ACHING to be touched here. Surely the sole is tempting. 😉

The following is more or less a c&p from the DA description of the pic, so no further tickling info past here.

-----

Alright, in thanks to all my fans, friends and viewers, here's the 100,000 views pic I put together. Maybe the k in 100k stands for 'kicks'. 😉

Stay with me here...

Even though I've seen some nice new fighting game gals lately, I'm still very much into the design of this one still (and I haven't drawn her in ages, as well as the fact this is the first color work I've done of her) and would ADORE to see her around more these days.

Yes, it's Jetta Maxx from Sega's 'Eternal Champions' series. And she's doing one hell of a performance here. ^^

Being an acrobat, gymnast and a very skilled fighter, I thought up something 'creative' for showy Jetta here. She's clearly very limber and flexible in game and design, so I think a posing kick like this fits her well. Plus she looks like she's having fun with it.

I believe the pose is called a 'scorpion', although she's balancing on one hand while she's doing it (acrobat, remember?)...once a showgirl, always a showgirl. ^^

After looking more closely at her in-game moves and sprites, plus reading deeper into her actual fighting styles (not to mention her design...), it seems like Jetta's kickfighting style is flamboyant and fun. She seems to emphasize using and showing off what her legs and feet can do...and a pose like this where she's blatantly kicking out at you with a close up sole (in addition to the contortion) seems to fit well. 🙂

Now, I wonder, as you gaze at Jetta here posing/attacking at a dark corner behind the circus tents...if you see a few details...

As JM shows off how talented her feet and legs are, look a little closely at what they might be doing...

Do you see a number perhaps? ^^

Sure, Jetta is #1, as she seems to be pointing out...but is that really what she's gesturing here?

And she doesn't usually wear a toering, despite how showy she is...maybe it's standing in for something as it shimmers amidst her toes there?

-----

Obviously, there's forced perspective here as intended. The view is a tad overhead as Jetta balances and kicks out there, so take it into account as you look at her. It's quite a twisty, contorted pose but was very fun (and fitting) to play with.

And again, this was my first time doing a color art of her actually (not counting sprites), but hopefully things aren't too dark in the background.

Enjoy, and thanks again. Jetta kicks ass. 😀

And deserves to be fully tickled. 😉

Congrats on the 100 views and thanks for the picture. Nice work! =)

I might be tempted to fight Ms. Maxx on the condition that she can only use kicks. I might even be "eternally" grateful. I loved this game back in the early/mid 90s.

This is probably my favorite piece of work by you, Khali.

Thanks very much, both of you. ^^

And GFM, well, reading up on her (actual) fighting styles, it seems like Jetta would focus mostly on kicks too anyway...just so you can enjoy them more. 😉

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back