• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

11 kids found locked in cages in an Ohio home.

So Is Mr. Brown Of Fema Fame Now Head Of Ohio Dfacs? (dept Of Family & Children Services). The Meanest Animal Has Nothing On The Kindest Human. Stephen King Can't Compete With This Kind Of Horror. I Think They Misread The Bible Quote "suffer The Little Children" Big Time.

Here's the most relevant quote:

"The Gravelles have said a psychiatrist recommended they make the children sleep in the cages, Huron County Prosecutor Russell Leffler told the Norwalk Reflector. The parents said the children, including some who had mental disorders, needed to be protected from each other, according to a search warrant on file at Norwalk Municipal Court."

When I was working as a teacher, I heard enough horror stories about child psychiatry that I wouldn't be surprised if this account turns out to be true 🙁

i thought it kinda funny, being though it was strange, if not outright evil.

they were in cages. BUT they all were well mannered, and nicely dressed!

you don't normally have 11 kids, from 1-14 in ages, and all of them be well dressed and mannered, that got me a chuckle.

So it really isn't enough that we have to stuff animals in cages. Now we do it to each other?

Good god.

even my kids were sick when they heard that on the radio last night....sick sick sick...

this are kids, not rabbits on the farm or such....sheesh...

>>WAKEMAN, Ohio - The 11 children removed from a house where authorities say some of them slept in homemade cages are polite, well-behaved, well-dressed and appear to have been well-fed, neighbors and authorities said Tuesday.<<

...And when they grow up, they'll all go to Regent University, join the Family Research Council, and at least one will land a seat on the U.S. Supreme Court and rule on issues relating to sexual morality...

(Only half-joking)

I cant believe all the sh*t thats been going on lately. (refering mostly to the puppy bait thing). And this just adds a little topping on the whole crap. I understand that if a psychiatrist says something that should be taken seriously...but how can you call yourself a parent if you actually believe this crap???? 😡
I say that no matter what the psychiatrist said, the parents MUST be punished! Hell, take the crazy psychiatrist too.

aenglish said:
>>WAKEMAN, Ohio - The 11 children removed from a house where authorities say some of them slept in homemade cages are polite, well-behaved, well-dressed and appear to have been well-fed, neighbors and authorities said Tuesday.<<

...And when they grow up, they'll all go to Regent University, join the Family Research Council, and at least one will land a seat on the U.S. Supreme Court and rule on issues relating to sexual morality...

(Only half-joking)

Yeah...with the complete support of Leahy, Biden, Kennedy and Clinton!

Must be horrid having to blame people of faith and convervatives for every sin on the face of the earth...nothing else to do with your time???

Last edited:
while were on the subject on how the world is going to hell in a hand basket, in the line in the grocery store today, i saw an article on those crappy magazines like the sun and the globe:

Hurricane Katrina: The government coverup. what the government won't tell you, but what we will.

that gave me a chuckle, what's the coverup? did terrorists build a weather control machine to send a hurricane to New Orleans? i mean come on! magazines like that just sicken me.

Did you know that Rush Limbaugh met with space aliens? I saw it in the Enquirer! 😀

I remember seeing the tabloid "Midnight" in a local shop years ago. It blew my mind to see their kind of outrageous pronouncements in print!

If there were people in the governent who realized there was a hurricane 10 days after it happened (as shown on the Daily Show with John Stewards😛), then I'm sure there are people who didn't know that the government is the one being blamed.

My favourite magazine is... Um... What was that called... It's printed in all black and white and has THE most bizzare articles. I like it because, if I'm ever feeling depressed, I can read that magazine and laugh my butt off.

For example, like a month ago, there was an article about the moon blowing up in 6 months. :| Yeah, like that's going to happen.😛

(I apologize if there are people here who like that magazine and believe it... Just giving my opinion on it, is all).

I think you're talking of the weekly world news...though I may be wrong.

Mercury said:
My favourite magazine is... Um... What was that called... It's printed in all black and white and has THE most bizzare articles. I like it because, if I'm ever feeling depressed, I can read that magazine and laugh my butt off.

For example, like a month ago, there was an article about the moon blowing up in 6 months. :| Yeah, like that's going to happen.😛

(I apologize if there are people here who like that magazine and believe it... Just giving my opinion on it, is all).

that's my FAVORITE magazine!!!

*strangles mercury*

hehe, just kidding, though. i hate them to guts.

true story, a year before my sweet grandmother died, she got hooked on those kind of magazines.... and shopping at dollar stores. and she had alzheimer's. and nothing worse than someone you love has no clue who you are, even if you see her twice a week, yet she remembers that satan's face will apear on the moon in 3 months. she was addicted to those things, and i believe it furthered along her alzheimers.

I actually knew two very sexy lady 'lers in Nor Cal who believed that the National Enquirer was a reputable news source. One was not well-educated, but the other was a college graduate.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back