• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[12/20/13]* It's Cineas Turn *[M/F]*

t2productions

1st Level Red Feather
After tickling so many young ladies lately its Cineas turn in the stocks and we hold nothing back with exploiting her most ticklish areas! After a brief pre-interview, we start out with lightly tickling cineas soft arched size 6 soles with a feather tip and fingertips. Next, we take advantage of her incredibly ticklish underarms and torso using the safety belt and her hands are above her head - preventing any significant movement. Next, we tie her toes back and show footage of the ties, then begin tickling her soles with the wombaton and flosser before applying babyoil and really getting her with the brush. From there, we ensure Cinea is more exposed and give no reprieve as we tickle her sensitive underarms and torso - leaving her considerably out of breath. The clip ends with an exit interview in which Cinea describes her experience and, like always, is included at no charge.

We've all seen Cinea tickled before, but some of you had requested we do a clip where I myself tickled Cinea, so for those who wanted that, this is for you! I put Cinea through a lot of torture and employed every instrument we had along with some trial and error to find what really got her going - then exploited it!

STATS

Length: 17 Minutes (10 Feet Only, 9 Upper Only)
Starring: Cinea
Shoe Size: Cinea (6)
Relevant Sequals: None
Jenna's Other Appearances: Multiple

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

It's Cineas Turn - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is now available for purchase exclusively on our online store at http://www.************************

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back