• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[12/7/10]* Ticklish Fitness Instructor - 3 *[F/F]*

Darth Sidious

4th Level Green Feather
Kamie is a stellar fitness trainer and Lydia sought her help to get into shape for the summertime. After several weeks of hard training, Lydia's not happy with the results. She thinks Kamie is holding out on her so she confronts her about it...only to find out she is and "can't have anyone look better than her!" This doens't sit well with Lydia and she spares no expense to make Kamie sorry. One way or another...she will talk! This clip features nylon, bare, upper body and all over tickling.

Kamie is in extremely fit condition and is one of those types that never likes to show any kind of weakness. Even as she is tickled she tries to hold out but Lydia is determined to break her and does just that! Her wise remarks only intensify the torture she will receive and Lydia shows no pity on her!

Attached are two hi-res photos, two stills and a preview clip. Comments are welcome and if you opt to purchase this one, I welcome your review.

This girl is exclusive to her and you won't find her anywhere else! Enjoy!

sexy cute nice feet and toes. but she was faking it.

Kamie

Kamie makes for one of the better clip openings I've seen, sitting there all defiant despite how vulnerable she is, locked in the stocks, barely clothed.

I'll be waiting when the feet only part is available.

Is there any lickle on her soles? i thinks she's ticklish just not that much. Her body just might not be as sensitive as we like our victims. She's very hot.

Unfortunately there are no lickles in this one, sorry SY 🙁.

Is there any lickle on her soles? i thinks she's ticklish just not that much. Her body just might not be as sensitive as we like our victims. She's very hot.

I don't think she was faking but I do think her reactions aren't as intense as some of your other ones. Not that there is necessarily anything wrong with that. Shes hot, has great feet and it seems like an entertaining watch from the preview.

It's ok Stone - some will like it and some won't. Just the way it is. There is tremendous chemistry between the two.

I don't think she was faking but I do think her reactions aren't as intense as some of your other ones. Not that there is necessarily anything wrong with that. Shes hot, has great feet and it seems like an entertaining watch from the preview.

im still waitin for #2 to come to the sub store so i can grab the feet portion of that one.

Not sure what this fellow is talking about because I think her feet are quite elegant.

She is no faker

After reading a few of the comments and seeing the preview clip I thought i would add my 2 cents. I was actually there for that shoot. First, she is REALLY hot as you can see in the pics! Second, I actually just contacted Stryker to let him know that the preview didnt do justice to the clip. She was awesome and very ticklish and does laugh alot. I have never seen one of Strykers clips where he used a faker and this one is no faker for sure. You are only cheating yourself if you dont check this girl out. Plus it is really hot that she is a REAL fitness instructor and not a fetish model.

Thanks for the review Daryl. My apologies if the preview itself did not paint the best picture of this clip, but I never ever use fakers and appreciate your comments.

Great video, very beautiful lee, lovely body, though her laughing, I think is a little scary.
And, what a nice visible

tummy sweat ! :lick: :lick: :lick:

After reading a few of the comments and seeing the preview clip I thought i would add my 2 cents. I was actually there for that shoot. First, she is REALLY hot as you can see in the pics! Second, I actually just contacted Stryker to let him know that the preview didnt do justice to the clip. She was awesome and very ticklish and does laugh alot. I have never seen one of Strykers clips where he used a faker and this one is no faker for sure. You are only cheating yourself if you dont check this girl out. Plus it is really hot that she is a REAL fitness instructor and not a fetish model.

If that's true and she does teach Pilates I wanna see her "100". Ebony soles in your face LOL

What's New

10/7/2024
Visit Clips4Salee for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back