• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

12F/12F: A new Gripped masterpiece?

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
(Drag this link onto the address bar to view the picture)
http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/grippedchimp/images/allgirls.jpg

Using my excellent new set of colours and drawing pens, I came up with one of the best pictures I've ever drawn, probably blowing my other art of the water.

Here's the details: 10 of my female friends/relatives who have been tickle victims before in my art (not to mention 2 new girls: One is Asian, one is Latina-esque) are captured, bound, barefoot and tickle tortured to Hades by the Foot Soldierettes of Feather: Dr. Wolfgang Darang's henchwomen. 12 victims in one picture is one bugger to draw (spanned 3 days to complete), I tell ya, but it could be a new tickle record!

You may notice concepts I've never done before, like the pseudo-erotic sole lick, or a girl tickling a victim's feet WITH her feet, or using electric toothbrush, but I'll leave that to you to see what you can find!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pic as much as I do. It'll guarantee to have you staring at it trying to look for the bits of detail!

Poisonous Monkey
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/poisonousmonkeystickleclub

WICKED!

Patience, Digilence, Talent...Watch out Tickling World, here comes Gripped Chimp!

DUDE!

That's amazing, man. I can try all I want, but I doubt I could ever hope to top that.

"Now, I'm where a snail has to be." - John Linnell

Snail Shell

You can do anything. All you gotta do is believe in yourself. *(belch)* *(parp)*

Simply Amazing

You have truly outdone yourself this time my friend, this is the best artwork I have ever seen! Great Work and keep it up!

Great Picture

It must have been very hard to draw so many people.
But you did it. 🙂 Really nice picture.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back