• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

18 year old first time tickled! Part 3

BalkanTicklish

TMF Regular
In the tantalizing third installment of Yoanna’s tickling experience, I made a deliberate choice to focus exclusively on her deliciously sensitive armpits. Initially, I had promised her that we would explore different positions for the final two parts, but the moment I discovered just how unbearably ticklish her armpits were, I knew I had to devote every second to utilizing this weakness.

As soon as I revealed my intentions, Yoanna’s eyes widened in desperate pleading, trying to convince me to reconsider. But her helplessness only fuelled my determination to drive her to the edge with relentless tickling. The terror I saw in her gaze only heightened my excitement, making me more eager to proceed.

The camera was perfectly positioned to capture every detail, with a close-up focus on Yoanna’s upper body—the epicenter of her ticklish torment. I began with a teasing touch, gently gliding feathers over her smooth skin. Her initial response was subdued, but I could sense the tension building within her. Sensing this, I swiftly escalated to more intense tickling, using my fingers to dance across her exposed armpits. The effect was immediate and electric—Yoanna erupted into uncontrollable laughter, her body writhing in an effort to escape the overwhelming sensations.

Throughout the video, I employed a variety of techniques, using my fingers to explore every inch of her vulnerable armpits. I gave her brief moments of respite, allowing her to catch her breath before plunging her back into a world of ticklish agony. My goal was clear: to push her to the brink of her ticklish limits without completely exhausting her because the anticipation of Part 4 still lingered. Hehehe.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/216591/29597533/18-year-old-first-time-tickled-part-3

Attachments

• IMG_1733.jpeg
    IMG_1733.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1733.jpeg
    IMG_1733.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 72
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back