• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

19 / M / tickl-er/ee in Colorado!! ^_^

DarkPoet

TMF Regular
^_^ Hey peoples! I've never really done these things, but I thought this would be kinda cool. Heh. Anyways, moving on!

My name is Malick McGregor (you can call me Tiger if you find that hard to pronounce), and I'm 19, in college (UCCS) and living on-campus (mucho fun with the away from parent-ness). ^_^. Lookin for a lady, around the same age, not really too picky on that, who likes to have fun, just to hang out / be friends, all that good stuff.

I'm a fun-luvin kid. I like to hike, climb, excercise, play games, make games, tickle, watch movies, be tickled, hang out, etc, etc. (Not necessarily in that order 😀 )

Anyways, there be a picture of yours-truly *points below*. Tis my Senior Portrait. I went to an art school, so I decided my senior protrait should be artsy fartsy. Took forever to get a decent shot ¬_¬.

Moving on. If you would like to meet up and hang out and stuff like that, even if having to do nuttin with tickling, you can contact me several ways. Here are my e-mail addresses:

flame_redfeather(at)hotmail(dot)com
mmcgrego(at)uccs(dot)edu

And you can always try to contact me via MSN Messenger, by using my flame_redfeather address.

Well, love you all, have fun, don't hurt yourselves, yaddy, daddee da, bye bye. 😉

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 29
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back