• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

19 y.o. Natasha Sucks & Kisses Cassandra's Perfect Feet

footworships

2nd Level Red Feather
19 y.o. Natasha Nice Sucks & Kisses Cassandra Cruz's Dominant Size 8 Feet in a recent update on my site. Natasha is a great foot worshipper. Please tell me what you'd like to see Natasha do next. Thanks 🙂

From Foot Worship Studios

Attachments

• natwcasshi02.jpg
    natwcasshi02.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 309
  • natwcasshi14.jpg
    natwcasshi14.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 511
  • natwcasshi27.jpg
    natwcasshi27.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 298
  • natwcasshi31.jpg
    natwcasshi31.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 274
  • natwcasshi49.jpg
    natwcasshi49.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 310
Oh my God... I'm a big fan of Cassandra and one video preview that I saw from her was just fantastic...
In it Cassandra said to his male slave something like this: "The only good thing you can do is to LICK MY FEET. Open your mouth and put your tongue out. Stick that tongue out! Yeah." and started rubbing the bottom of her foot on the slave's tongue... Oh my God that was arousing to watch :happy: And I've always wanted to see a scene like that... and another great scene would be for the "mistress" to push her foot on the slave's throat and force the slave (male or female) to lick her other foot. Pushing always harder if the slave resists and saying things like "Lick my feet!" 😉 Am I the only one who feels this stuff is arousing and sexy? 😛

You're not the only one! I get lots of email about how they like Cassandra's dominant persona as she makes women and men worship her feet. Plz give me more ideas of how you'd like to see her dominate girls. Thanks

You should see I just put up a scene of Cassandra & Mika Tan dominating little Natasha with their feet. Thanks!

19 y.o. Natasha Nice Sucks & Kisses Cassandra Cruz's Dominant Size 8 Feet in a recent update on my site. Natasha is a great foot worshipper. Please tell me what you'd like to see Natasha do next. Thanks 🙂

Hot!

:cheese: Well, since they're already in the kitchen, how about if they get all kinky with some Cool Whip or Hershey's syrup or something?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back